main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Where should I get started with the EU?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by GnastyGnas, Dec 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GnastyGnas

GnastyGnas Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2017
    Hi guys.

I'm wondering if anyone might have some advice on where to get started in the EU. My favorite era is the prequel era, but I've also been looking for post RotJ material as I really don't like the Star Wars material produced under Disney and therefore reject it. I want to read what "really" happened after RotJ, but it also looks like the Old Republic era could be really interesting. So any advice in those areas would be awesome and greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Hello! Here is a thread that may help. :)

Also, I’d suggest selecting a story arc and reading that series before jumping to another. For example, try the NJO and then maybe LotF.

GnastyGnas likes this.
  3. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Going to lock this as asked and answered.

4. Sean Mallinson

Sean Mallinson Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2018
    I am new to this forum and don't know if this is the right area to post this question.
    Basically, I want to get into the deeper aspects of Star Wars because I've always loved it, just recently I've taken an interest in the older aspects of the Star Wars Expanded Universe and I am looking for a good place to start?
    I know there are hundreds of books and so on, but I am really interested in the old Sith Species and was wondering how to find out more on them. Also the Old Republic Era as I never played the game. Any help appreciated

5. firesaber

firesaber Jedi Master star 4

Mar 5, 2006
  6. Sean Mallinson

Sean Mallinson Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2018
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Threads Merged.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.