main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 11th Annual Winter Holiday Fic-Gift Exchange (2017) - Over for another year. Index complete!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Nov 27, 2017.

1. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Do we have a list of everyone who participated?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Links to the stories are all posted in an index on the first page (it's the second post) with the author and for whom the fic-gift is written.
    Not all of the fic-gifts have been posted yet, though.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  3. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    I couldn't find a list of people, though.

4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  5. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    You can kinda figure it out if you look at the author's list and the for whom they wrote list. But I don't post a specific list of participants because sometimes people have to drop out for a variety of reasons and I don't want to embarrass anyone.

- - -

Index updated

6. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Ok. I was just wondering. Thanks for your work in putting this together. :)

7. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    I'm hyper today. Caffeine, plus a natural high. :D

8. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Okay, messed up twice. Shall never make guesses again.

*off to add this one to the second reading list that used to be the first until my two palZ posted, like, five stories ane my fic-gift came up*

So...two more left? :) One is hopefully coming up after my A New Hope & crepes night. :D

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

10. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  11. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    Findswoman and Ewok Poet like this.
  12. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    And the fic-gift challenge is over for another year and the index is complete on the first page.

Thank you all for participating. This is the first year where ALL fic-gifts had at least a first post before the deadline!! =D= [face_love]

We had a total of 19 stories (10 Star Wars, 9 NSWFF) written by 12 authors! And on that note the NSWFF experiment was a rousing success and will certainly be included again in future years.

I want to say thank you to @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha for pinch-writing. That is a huge help to making sure everyone gets their fic-gift written! And also just give her a shout out because she wrote 4 fic-gifts for this exchange!

And thanks to those who were not able to complete their fic-gifts for letting me know as soon as you could! Please don't feel bad, we all know real life doesn't always cooperate with our fanfic wants.

I hope everyone is happy with their stories and will participate again next year!
    Happy New Year!

13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  14. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I adored all the gifts I wrote/received. Fascinated as well by the ones I read for others. :cool:
    The NSWFF inclusion was droolicious. Hence the line in my siggy--fell right in love with my Trek OTP all over again, as if. [face_laugh] ^:)^

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018
  15. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    Thanks for hosting this for the eleventh time, mav! And thanks to everyone who participated.

I'm playing catch-up with reading and reviewing all these awesome fics (which shouldn't come as a surprise, I'm always playing catch-up with reading and reviewing!) but I'll get there eventually.

16. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I have two more left, decided to review one as it's being updated and the other when it's done. Loved 'em all. :)