main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I enjoyed him hanging up on Tyranus in the CW series that time.

Similarly, I loved the short skit of him training with Tyranus.

Grievous definitely knew of Sidious. The last of the CW stuff added Mother Talzin to his list of kills, standing beside Tyranus and Sidious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  2. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    No, no, no! It's like the Super Bowl, only with puppies.

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    That's even stranger. A puppy getting a concussion? And without opposable thumbs, how would they catch the ball? Really, Hekate, your taste in sport is strange.

4. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Ah, yes. The Lair of Grievous. Dooku ticked him off with his little test. I have always thought Grievous would have performed at maximum capacity if Dooku would have just let him do what he knew to do as a military tactician. Case in point, speaking of Mother Talzin and the Nightsisters, the Clone Wars episode "Massacre" was an awesome show of Grievous's merciless effectiveness. But it's worth noting that Dooku was literally incapacitated and Grievous was left to his own devices with no interference from "upper management". I have little doubt that he would have ended Ventress if there hadn't been a change in his objective per Dooku's desperate request.

5. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Back from grocery shopping! I forgot my wallet at home, so I had to leave Harris-Teeter and drive back home in the rain. Then, because parking at Lee Harrsion was crazy, I parked across the street and got my shopping done.

6. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    @Nehru_Amidala
    You work with autistic children, yes? If you have never seen the 2016 film "A Boy Called Po", I would beg you to watch it. It's on Netflix currently and it has to be the best and most realistic portrayal of autism I have seen since Dustin Hoffman's performance in Rain Man. Absolutely beautiful film with an equally beautiful musical score. I think you would appreciate it. I know I did.

Nehru_Amidala likes this.
  7. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg

I used to last year, during the later part of the 2016/2017 school year and when I worked for APS Summer School. Extended Day had first grade twin boys who were on the spectrum (one was high-functioning, and his brother was non-verbal) and during the summer program, I worked with a rising sixth grader who was verbal, but medium functioning. I'll look into it, thanks.

8. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *turns Sputnik loose to scatter an abundance of crickets that are trying to take over the Sith Empire* Did the Super Bowl kill everybody last night or what?

Sinrebirth and Halle Dray like this.
  9. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    I don’t watch sports... except lightsaber battles.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Neither do I. Personally, I would rather play myself than watch it on TV...even if I do suck at most sports. I just enjoy the physical activity and having fun.

Halle Dray and Sinrebirth like this.
  11. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Pittsburgh beat New England and the Solo teaser was wonderful. Also, the party I co-hosted turned out well.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Yes.

So who is rioting in Philly right now?

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2018
    QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  13. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Hmm...death by football. Not on my list of honorable ways to perish. To each his own, I suppose.

*looks out the window and curses in Kaleesh at all the blasted snow on the ground* That's it. I'm going to drag peons in here by force. Somebody's got to shovel the driveway and stick around to shovel it again after the next snowfall.

Halle Dray and DarthIshyZ like this.
  14. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Luckily, there's no snow in the forecast in my part of the world.

15. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *scowls resentfully* Oh yeah? There's another 8 to 12 inches heading my way come Wednesday. I will gladly share it with you, Darth Hekate. *chuckles darkly*

Nehru_Amidala and Halle Dray like this.
  16. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Yeah, I'm getting that right now. It's super wet snow, enjoy...

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  17. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Glad to know what I'll be getting soon. TBH, I'd rather that than the freezing rain we've been getting. :)

18. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I will have to agree there. Freezing rain sucks. Ice fog too. That little phenomenon gave me an experience with black ice that I will never forget.

DarthIshyZ and QueenSabe7 like this.
  19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    What happened?

20. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    I was in the worst car accident of my life due to black ice. You don't know it's there until it's too late.

Everyone who is getting bad weather this morning, stay safe!

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Halle Dray like this.
  21. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    We’re getting 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow :(
    I’m kinda over snow at this point because we’ve had to cancel dance and play practices.
    It only looks nice until it starts to interfere.

dragonsith13 likes this.
  22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    I was only going 25 MPH in the dark on one of the back roads I have to take to get to the interstate on my way to work and there is a gradual curve in the road there. The minute I turned my wheel just slightly to move with the curve, I lost control of my truck. An eternity of overcorrecting kept me from hitting a guard rail on one side and plunging into a pond on the other. By the grace of God, the truck finally found traction and straightened out. If anybody had been coming the other direction, an accident would have been unavoidable. My hands ached for three days after that because of how hard I was gripping the steering wheel. @QueenSabe7 , it is absolutely terrifying and makes you hypervigilant forever after. I irritate a lot of people because I drive a little bit slow, but there's a reason.

23. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg I was going to say, it doesn't matter how fast you're going, once you lose traction it's scary AF. Glad you were ok.

In my case I was in a car on a 2-lane highway going over 50. Hit a patch of ice and ricocheted back and forth a few times between the cement dividers on either side. I'm not religious in the least, but a pastor and his family were behind our car and slowed in time to stop other traffic from hitting us as well as giving me a warm car to sit in until the cops came. It was a busy road and I'll never forget that. Could've been so much worse.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  24. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I've not had the "pleasure" of driving on slippery roads like that. It helps I live in Florida.

But what was scary was this: I was on a plane back home from a vacation in Virginia. We weren't in the air yet, not taxing (although we had pulled away from the gate). A strong storm struck the airport, and the plane was buffeted by strong winds. You could tell how strong they were given the swaying motion.

dragonsith13 and WookieeRage like this.
  25. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg

As I can only award you three points for that task. I award you three points. With that being said I warned you going in that I was expecting a task above tasks, and you delivered.

One more task to go I believe, and then your true trial begins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.