main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I do not think it was mind control per say, more like nudging saw in a certain direction that he was thinking of himself. Saw was not weak minded so could not fall under Mind control.

TadoFett and MandaloreRex2015 like this.
  2. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I hope if Kanan dies it will be more personal. Like he be in a fight with Ruhk or Thrawn or someone, or get stabbed in the back. I hope the rest are not escaping, an explosion happens in the background, Ezra feel's his death, hears a voice, ect. I do not know if that is a bad thing, but I was just this one to feel personal and get the point across.

3. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    Since were 1 week away from getting new episodes, do you guys think we'll get a preview today ?

4. ManWithoutAStar

ManWithoutAStar Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2017
    I think that wednesday's Star Wars Show is the likeliest place for preview.

5. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    Previews for new episodes have always been released on Tuesdays.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  6. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    Dume is doomed.

7. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Good! Things are really getting serious now. I am actually sad to see everthing most likely go wrong for Kanan.

9. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    Oh Kanan!

Mia Mesharad and DarthBreezy like this.
  10. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    A must-see event! [face_laugh]

Darth_Accipiter likes this.
  11. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/e...p-hints-major-turning-point/story?id=53026561
    “There’s only a small group of people that actually know the entire ending of the series,” executive producer and supervising director Dave Filoni told ABC News. “I have all their names written down in my office. I know exactly who knows what. It’s my best attempt to keep all of this from getting out.”

“This is a big decision moment,” said Filoni. “Kanan is smart enough to know that his emotions around her could actually cloud his judgment and what he would choose to do.”

“It is a nice transference moment,” Filoni said. “There’s always this thing where you have a student, and they’re becoming more and more adept than the master.”

“What a nod from Kanan to say, ‘I trust you with this’,” said Filoni. “This is really important to him, this idea that Hera is in peril. You would think that there’s no way that Kanan wouldn’t take up the responsibility of leading this mission.”

“I’ll just keep making some drawings and posting them to mess with them,” Filoni joked.

“Everything needs its time and place to come to life and exist,” Filoni said coyly. “I’m very busy on things right now, and excited about what we’re working on. There won’t be a lack of 'Star Wars' in the future, that’s for sure.”

12. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Kanan didn't trim the back of his head? Sadly I don't think he'll live to grow a Jedi Mullet.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Vialco likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It will be interesting to finally see a main character die on the show, not that I want him to.

14. Diego Lucas

Diego Lucas Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 12, 2015
  15. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
    Jedi Night preview images.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 14, 2018
    Snafu55 and MrDarth0 like this.
  16. JH24

JH24 Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 19, 2017
    Those three teasers about the upcoming episodes actually made me feel a bit emotional. The conclusion of this series really is coming now, and in only a few weeks.

I loved those previews. There were really some very nice moments. This is what I was hoping for ever since the mid-season finale back in November.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    podjazd likes this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It makes me wonder if Pryce will survive the show. Seeing what has happened to the other imperials I do not think so.

18. Grievpalpy75

Dec 31, 2015
    If she has to go in order for Thrawn to survive, than it's a price worth paying.

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    She also has no sole so I would be fine to see her go.

cwustudent likes this.
  20. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    I'm wondering
    if they use her to access that Imperial Complex that's been shown to look like it can lift off but they know Thrawn will blow it up once it exits the atmosphere as its a colossal trap for the rebel cell.
    Though only Pryce is aboard who swiftly realises she's alone possibly with whatever Imperial forces remaining aboard before the Complex blows up, but Thrawn isn't blamed for the failure.
    You know it would be fun if its Tarkin who detonates it after talking to Pryce via a hologram!
    Thrawn is sent back into the Unknown Regions to help establish the Emperor's observatories and the eventual rise of the First Order.
    The survivor's of the rebels as well as Lothal's inhabitants get on with life with the cell going underground to let the Empire think they were successful...

Or the whole point of that Mortis reminder is that they escape via the help of the Lothal Wolves to another world?

21. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I don't think it will be so convoluted. I think the Emperor will arrive and order Thrawn to destroy the entire city, so the HQ blasting off is the Imperial evacuation.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    the imperial building blasting off is the most villiany sort of thing this show could do and I actually like it.

23. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I have a question. I noticed Amazon UK is selling the individual episodes of season 4 as well as a season pass.

I'm tempted to buy it. But I have to know, how soon after the episodes air does Amazon UK release the new episodes for viewing?

24. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    You'd think an Imperial Governor could afford decent shoes.

25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Soul