main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST What will the last shot in the Skywalker Saga/Episode IX be?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by AndrewPascoe, Feb 25, 2018.

1. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    It's got to be a victory celebration or parade of some kind, and, of course, the Force Ghosts of Luke and Leia watching over the heroes and their legacy (I really hope the final shot is FG Luke and Leia or FG Luke and Leia as part of a hero group shot).

TadoFett likes this.
  2. All_Powerful_Jedi

All_Powerful_Jedi Force Ghost star 4

Sep 12, 2003
    Kylo in exile on Tatooine.

Or some kids playing with more Star Wars toys.

King Maul and dlbates like this.
  3. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    After Kylo lost the FO and the Resistance is wiped there will be a final fight between Rey and Kylo on Jakku. Finn watches from a distance (as the only one left from the resistance) but cannot help because Kylo has frozen him. Rey is about to lose the fight and is finally gravely injured. She hears the voice of Leia and with a last and final push she strikes Kylo and kills him. She tries to stand up again and looks at the horizon. Suddenly in a far distance she sees an army of Jedi force ghosts walking towards her. *Rey hears Obi Wan who calls her: Rey........*
    Rey breaks down and dies after staring at the FG for a while.
    *camera is zooming out so you can see the amount of Jedi FG walking to the dead bodies of Kylo and Rey. - music is getting dramatic*
    Finn starts running to Rey (obviously not able to see the force ghosts). The force ghost of Rey is standing up and starts to walk to the other Jedi FG.
    Finn stops hearing Reys voice saying: The force and I will always be with you ....
    Rey disappears in the group of Jedis
    -credits-

SkywalkerOG likes this.
  4. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    an exiled Ben Solo standing outside his dwelling on Tatooine watching the twin suns going down as the Falcon lands and Rey joins him. The Force theme plays one last time and they enjoy the twin sunset together.

dlbates and The Regular Mustache like this.
  5. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Won't be totally surprised if Rey's killed. If she's really not a Skywalker and the rando Force sensitive people in the galaxy are on the rise then as harsh as it sounds she's more or less disposable. She served her purpose to stop Kylo Ren. Now that that's taken care of the Force can pick some other rando to lead the way.

Heck maybe the last shot of Ep. 9 is a dying Rey telling Finn that the Force flows through every living thing including him and when Rey dies Finn is Force activated. Life, death, rebirth. They'll retroactively explain that Finn was able to break free of his Storm Trooper brainwashing because of his connection to the Force.

6. Birkendoc

Birkendoc Chosen One star 4

Sep 20, 2001
    Nevermind. I'm sticking to my sand happy ending.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
  7. vaderito

vaderito Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 5, 2016
    Exactly. Attacks on posts in a Fantasy Scenario Thread are the reason why I don't post here. I just wanted to say that I agree with you. There's no reason for anyone to go into cardiac cause Poster X or Y posted their dream scenario. Their. DREAM. Scenario. No, JJ is not gonna steal the idea, don't worry, don't have to announce that YOU hated it and therefore JJ should think twice. I have a feeling that some people actually think that forum posts have an influence on LF! Hence rushing to pooh-pooh anything that's opposite of what they want and announcing what they want to see under pretense it's what GA wants. Seriously.

8. Wildcatbarry

Wildcatbarry Jedi Master star 4

Jan 23, 2015
    Option D: Porgs playing music using stormtrooper helmets as drums.

9. DarthHutt

DarthHutt Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 2, 2000
    A pull-away shot of Rey at her new Jedi Academy, training a bunch of younglings while Yoda and Luke's Force ghosts look on.

yanote, TadoFett and themoth like this.
  10. grungebunny

grungebunny Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jul 20, 2005
    With the logo 'Now available from Hasbro'

Krueger likes this.
  11. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    The last shot will be Broom Boy again and one of his friends will be all, "dude you're still looking at the sky? Clean up your stall!"

12. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Using deleted footage from back in 1976....

Luke is asleep on his bed on Tatooine, he wakes as he hears a soothing voice say "Luke, Luke, it's time to get up". Luke replies "Aunt Beru...I had a terrible nightmare...my father is an evil Dark Lord, I have a secret sister who marries a space pirate, their kid turns out to be worse than my father and kills all my friends and my whole life is one giant failure".

Cut to the desert plains and a Jawa Sandcrawler approaching, up on a high dune the hermit Ben Kenobi looks down on the scene.

13. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Winner of CCC Seinfeld Trivia Night star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I know mentioned this kind of thing before, bit it's gotta be George Lucas waking up from a long sleep and saying "Wow, that was an out-of-this-world dream! Maybe it would make a good movie. Nah...it'll never sell."

appleseed and mlsw like this.
  14. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Or he sits down on his broom and flies into sunset shouting "Expelliarmus"

The Regular Mustache likes this.
  15. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    The final shot will be a black-gloved hand picking up the ring of the Schwarz

16. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    What will the last shot in the Skywalker Saga/Episode IX be?

There will be a montage of various corners of the galaxy simultaneously mourning the end of the Skywalkers and celebrating their contribution to the galaxy.

And then cut to a one-armed Wampa laughing manically.

17. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I like it. ;)

18. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    Chewie giving a tiny bandolier to a porg.

19. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    Oh kriff, now I need this. It’d be so damn cute.

20. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    And Han Porgo and Porgbacca fly off into their weekly cartoon adventures.

21. yanote

yanote Jedi Knight star 2

May 1, 2016
    I just LOVE that image! Made me laugh outloud.

22. City Councilman Binks

City Councilman Binks Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2014
    I always thought that the Wampa was a Prequel Era Nobleman, perhaps a high ranking Senator, very eloquent and very smart and before the events of TPM he had discovered that Palplatine was a sith and that the entire galaxy was about to unravel. He tried to warn his friends and instead of listening to him, they ostracized him and banished him from Courusant. He made his way to a cave in Hoth where he went crazy as all his prophecies became a reality. When he encountered Luke Skywalker, he had no idea who he was, but after bringing him to his cave, he realized he was the new hope. He was so happy to have found the savior that he was eating to gather all his strength to join Luke and bring back peace and justice to the galaxy. He was startled to see Luke wake up from his slumber, but anxious to to tell him who he was, but before he could do anything, Luke cut his hand off and ran off. Poor Wampa, the forgotten hero of the galaxy.

Anyways, this saga ends with the camera panning north to the stars where relative peace prevails.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
  23. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Rey and Kylo kiss, then the face of a Green Lectroid appears and says: "So what.... big deal."
    And then we see a dry Coruscant riverbed, with our heroes gradually converging into one group, accompanied by a new Michael Boddicker tune.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Kenneth Morgan and ReyRandom like this.
  24. jofos

jofos Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 25, 2015
    The Skywalker saga ended with force ghost Obi Wan, Yoda, and Anakin smiling at Luke. Ewoks were singing in the background as the heroes of the galaxy had saved everyone from the evil empire and the Jedi had returned, or at least there was one once again. Yub Nub! It was a beautiful thing.

appleseed likes this.
  25. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    It will end with Emperor Kylo overlooking his troops as they march in the new Imperial Capitol. Evil totally wins. Art imitates life.