main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    He has free rain in how the show more or less goes, but even he admits that due to the audience he can’t do everthing he would want to.

2. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    He proper gets the fans, and that is great to see.. we need more Dave's in SW

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    As many say he had the most contact with Dave for the longest time out of any of the current creators at Lucasfilm.

4. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Star wars is in an interesting place at the moment.. and it feels good.

Grievousdude and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  5. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I think you mean he had the most contact with George for the longest time.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Lol, yep. My bad.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  7. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    Which is not necessarily a good thing. Remember we're talking about someone who thought Greedo should shoot first.

8. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t really care what George thought, he was the one who created it so he knew the most about it.

9. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    A rather hazardous shortcut. Don't forget Star Wars used to encompass the EU (in my headcanon it still does). You think he knew all about it? He didn't. He wasn't even aware Luke and Mara conceived a child.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I know that, I was saying when it comes to creating Starwars for TV he was the best to learn from.

11. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    That's because he always treated the EU as a parallel universe so he didn't get invested in it that much.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    If he went by "the books" (pun intended), there would be no Ahsoka Tano. I'm fine how the SW canon has turned out.

13. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    If she didn't turn up... well it would've sucked... she's paved a path tbh.. Not that often in the world an animated character takes the fanbase by storm over the live characters

14. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    She needed to turn up eventually.

15. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    So what do we all think about Ahsoka possibly meeting Luke and Leia at some point? Personally I'd love for them to meet so Luke and Leia can find out about what their parents were like before Anakin's fall. I guess it all depends on how soon after Endor Ahsoka and Sabine leave to find Ezra though whether it happens or not since Luke goes on his own journey around the galaxy for a while.

BadAcrobat likes this.
  16. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    It depends who you talk to in here, so I'm indifferent as far as who Ahsoka might meet in the Post-ROTJ galaxy. It seems many people think it would mess up continuity with the ST if Ahsoka met with Luke before (or during) his Jedi Academy years with Kylo and co. It's easier to think about her meeting with Rey; whose background is still very much up in the air.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  17. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    Since she doesn't identify as a Jedi, she could have interaction with just about anyone, and not really mess with the continuity of the ST.

Vizzy91, revan772 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  18. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    They could have entire series focused on her and that knucklehead Jar Jar Binks playing SW monopoly for all I care. She'd make it watchable.

revan772 likes this.
  19. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I think it has more to do with Ahsoka being that close with Anakin during the Clone Wars era that has some people in an uproar over her being in contact with his son.

20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yes, also he amhas Anakin and Obi Wan to talk to him about anything so I don’t think Ahsoka is needed in that regard.

21. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    I understand, but I still don't see the rub. Luke had a belief in his father even before he would have met Ahsoka, so him finding out more about him post ROTJ doesn't seem like it would create any story holes to me.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It would not, but as I said she can’t really provide anything new other then perspective.

23. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Shouldn't be an issue her meeting Luke? It changes nothing from the films, nothing wrong with knowledge sharing and the meeting about Anakin, gives Ahsoka Closure and Luke learns more about his daddddd

Grievousdude likes this.
  24. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I haven't read the post-ROTJ-to-TFA novels, so I only go by what I read among posts here. Do we know if OB1 and/or Yoda actually talk to Luke about his father, THE TRUTH THIS TIME?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  25. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    No idea, I'm reading into Iden again and well Lux seeing Ahsoka is still possible.. Maybe Dave will bring him back in someday and somehow.