main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion The Ahsoka Tano Mega Thread Power Hour

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Aug 16, 2015.

1. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Luke hasn't been in any post ROTJ novels yet due to the secrecy about him in TLJ. This might be worth asking the people that have read the new TLJ Novel that just came out to see if that sheds new light on it though.

Also if theoretically Ahsoka is still alive and well by the time of the ST era how old would she be then?

Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
  2. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Well I was only talking about the time post-ROTJ; which involves Sabine's epilogue. This is decades before Luke goes AWOL, isn't it?

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    She would be in her 70s or 60s by then

Grievousdude likes this.
  4. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Thanks. I'm terrible with working out SW character ages.

cwustudent and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  5. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    69 to be precise.

6. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    Still probably badass at that age too ;P

7. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    Of course I would love a Luke and Ahsoka meeting, hell I'm greedy so I want her to meet Leia and Han as well. But if that isn't the direction of her story I'll be okay with that as well.

As someone stated in this thread earlier, the official end of the war was 1 year or so after ROTJ, so reading a book and or comic featuring Luke and Ahsoka wrecking shop and cleaning up the rest of the Imperial Remnant would make my day. :)

Grievousdude and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  8. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Well, Luke needs to learn about Darth Sidious and his plan to overthrow the Republic and destroy the Jedi from somewhere, so he can mention it to Rey in TLJ. It might as well be Ahsoka.

As long she is not alive when TFA starts. I can go with Ahsoka officially not being a Jedi (thou she still is in her heart), therefore she can be alive during the OT, and I can even go with Ezra being alive during the OT because he is lost somewhere in the Unknown Regions, but when the ST starts, Luke finally needs to be the only living person in the entire galaxy who has had some form of Jedi training and didn't fall to the dark side.

After all, Jedi are supposed to be legends and myths by the time TFA starts. If Ezra & Ahsoka are running around somewhere in the galaxy, it takes away even the last vestiges of dignity Luke still has left from him.

9. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-mystery-of-ahsoka-tano-will-remain-a-mystery-for-a-1823625774

The final moments of Star Wars Rebels left fans with a lot to talk about. Where are certain characters? What happened to others? And what’s been happening in the Star Wars universe? Those answers may come in time but one specific mystery, in regards to Ahsoka Tano, will remain just that.

At the end of Rebels, the story skips past the events of the original trilogy. After the battle of Endor, Ahsoka Tano, the former apprentice to Anakin Skywalker, reappears after what we assume is a long time. Sabine Wren leaves Lothal with her to go find Ezra Bridger. Which raises a ton of questions, not the least of which are: Where has Ahsoka been all this time and why does she look like that?

We spoke to Rebels executive producer Dave Filoni about the finale and one of the many interesting tidbits he provided was in regard to Ahsoka and her costume.

I get a lot of requests to release designs so that people can make costumes and I’m always very in favor of that. Except this time,” Filoni told io9. “[Ahsoka’s new outfit] is the only one I’m not going to release to the public at this point. So that mystery is going to be a mystery for a bit.”

Is it the staff? The cloak? The color? What about it is so important, we asked.

Oh, her entire look is important,” Filoni said. “It’s very important. It’s specific to her journey prior to seeing her at the end of Rebels. But I won’t go into much more detail about that because, in my mind, some of those things, while I understand the general path of it, I don’t understand the specific details as of yet—because I haven’t had to think about it in detail yet. And I don’t want to lock myself into promising the audience something if I later go into those things and explore.”

Okay... but, any details at all?

I designed it a certain way with [art director] Kilian Plunket. People are already trying to guess ‘Is it just a staff? Is it some kind of saber staff?’ That would be exciting. We’ll have to see. But the image of her, everything about it was important. Even the inclination of her head, where her jawline was. Everything about that moment. So I think it carried off the way it was intended and we’ll have to see.”

Filoni wouldn’t tell us what he’s doing next, only that he knows what he’s doing next, “for the most part.”

It’s a weird way to answer it, but it’s a more complex answer than what you might think,” he said. “It’s not as simple as it used to be, which I would say that’s a good thing. Things will be revealed over time.”

And, hopefully, that refers not just to Filoni’s next project, but Ahsoka Tano herself.

10. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    It could be Ahsoka, but once again it could be any of the ghosts.

11. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    As long as Ahsoka and them are still absent by TFA and The Last Jedi I see no glaring issue?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2018
    Master_Rebado likes this.
  12. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Can "absent" be flexible? She can still be a FG around that time.

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  13. Roosterq

Roosterq Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 6, 2017
    If my math is correct she should be around 70 years old. Well within the life expectancy of a Togruta. With her deciding to remain separate from the Jedi order at the end of the Clone Wars, the possibility of her existing beyond TLJ is a real possibility.

14. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Why can't she be around TFA? xD

15. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    What i find so amusing is how fans have been plotting her death for years, and they've all been wrong. First people said they're fine with her if she's gone by the end of CW, then before ROTS, again before Rebels, then after Rebels, before ANH, then she surely must die before the end of ROTJ - yet she persisted and outlived the Empire and her former master.

Vizzy91, MaciekRS, revan772 and 4 others like this.
  16. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    It's because some people can't stand that an animated character that was hated bounced back and shocked everyone.. To many bloodthirsty fans sometimes xD

17. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015

I can't agree with this more. Very true. So many have been calling for her to be killed off, yet whenever I asked for a solid reason for it, I never really got an answer. The simple fact is that there isn't a reason for her to be killed off. :)

18. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well I mean we have to get it right eventually.

19. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    If she makes it the age of 90 I'll be content with that. :)

20. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Yes, I know I've posted these a few times already, but they never get old.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Mandalorian Riddler likes this.
  21. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Just sometimes the reasons for hating her are so weak and invalid tbh.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I don’t hate her, I have just not liked her character and could do without her.

cwustudent likes this.
  23. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    Fair enough, just saying though like she's more popular than live action heros/villains and people can't accept that.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    More popular then Tarkin? Sure. More popular then Palpatine, Vader, Kylo or Rey. No.

Roosterq and Guidman like this.
  25. Mandalorian Riddler

Feb 27, 2018
    She's more popular than Rey/Kylo and is closing in on Vader lol. Kylo is the only good thing about the ST in my opinion but she's got more pull than both of em