main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I can't seem to see your reply-seems to be a glitch.

3. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    He basically wants your plot bunny to be written. :)

Gamiel likes this.
  4. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    (I hate double posting, but I have a bunny and nobody would've figured it out if I edited the previous post! :p)

Around the time of Skywalker Strikes #5, the Rebels determine that the Trindello System is an ideal location for the new base, following the evacuation of Yavin IV. Following this, they're bond to run into the Imperial Operations in the Endor System much earlier than they thought. They also have to deal with the Zorbian Space Pirates and somehow attempt to make an alliance with them, before the Empire does.

It's up to you how this change the course of events from 1 to 4 ABY.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

teamhansolo likes this.
  6. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    I know-I was surprised he pulled it from another thread. And pleased as well.

A few ideas:

1. Mind time travel-Jacen in TUF's mind is put in Caedus body around the end of Inferno.
    2. Mara Jade's mind and memories(from her death) are put into her body around the death of Palpatine(first death).
    3. Nas Choka's mind and memories(from the Sekot accords)are put into his body during his campaign in Hutt Space.
    4. Hapes Civil War-LOTF era.
    5. Confederation civil war-say a struggle between Gejjen and Thrackan Sal Solo leading to a Corellian civil war while fighting the GA at the same time.

PCCViking likes this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  8. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Not really a plot bunny but more of a character concept based off of this meme

[​IMG]

No requirement except she is wearing armor with a frilly skirt and is good at her job; hope someone has a good home for her.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  9. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    I'm thinking Sabine Wren's daughter...her mom doesn't know whether to be proud of her creativity or appalled because Mandos don't DO ruffles. :D :sabine:

10. stellarmagic01

stellarmagic01 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 1, 2012
    I'm not so sure this is 'up for donation' as it's one I'm sorely tempted to do after the conclusion of Rebels.

Five years after Endor... Sabine Wren and Ahsoka Tano go looking for Ezra. Five years after Endor...

An Imperial Warlord unifies the remnants of Galactic Empire and launches a campaign against the New Republic that brings the demilitarized fledgling government to the brink of defeat.

Essentially, a NuCanon rewrite of 'The Thrawn Trilogy', with the Rebels characters included and playing major roles. Captain Pellaeon is given a canonical background as a member of Thrawn's fleet of ships that is abducted by the Purrgil during the events of Rebel's season finale, and Ruhk is dead, so no Noghri dues ex machina at the Battle of Bilbringi.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2018
    Ewok Poet likes this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Stellarmagic - wrapped your text in a spoiler tag as we had a complaint about Rebels spoilers.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Thanks, @LAJ_FETT. I know that Stellarmagic meant well, I just didn't want others to be spoiled. :)

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  13. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
    Write 500 words on whether Kylo Ren is romantically attracted to Rey or whether he simply wants another Force user to control?

Similary, write 500 words on who Ben Solo was before he became Kylo Ren. Was he as emotionally stunted then as he is now?

teamhansolo and Ewok Poet like this.
  14. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Go see my post in the Scribble Pad. ;)

15. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
  16. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    1. A mirrorverse story about the adventures of Ben Solo, offbeat and quasi-slacker of a Jedi Knight as he journeys deep into the Outer Rim to rescue Republic/Resistance agents from the First Order and its fearsome enforcer, Kira Ren.

2. A story or series of stories about how Luke Skywalker begins his first steps in rebuilding the Jedi with the help of force adepts like Maz Kanata and Church of the Force members like Lor San Tekka.

And of course, maybe about a handful of quirky, force-sensitive OCs who are basically something straight out of the old Star Wars D6 Character Templates who Luke befriends and end up as both his first students and the first New Jedi Order Council.

The ending and overall theme of the story being that despite Ben's fall to the dark side and Luke's exile to Achc-To, he still made a positive impact in his struggles than he thought as well as the implication that there may be more surviving Jedi out there then we think.

Gamiel and PCCViking like this.
  17. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Instead of fading into the Force, Luke is transported into the Legends universe during the Killik Crisis/Swarm War. He recognizes a similar fate awaiting in Jacen as what happened with Ben. Does he try to warn his counterpart or does he take a different path than what he did in canon?

18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A TLJ bunny: When Rey meet Luke instead of doing what he did in the movie he dose a Yoda and act like an eccentric native.
    Inspiered by this post in the Movie Quotes Applied to Star Wars thread:

brodiew and PCCViking like this.
  19. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    1. Write a scene in which Rey learns of what Luke did on Crait.

2. Kylo re-assembles the Knights of Ren to seek out Rey and her fledgling group of student. Rey, with her adult knight companion take down the Kylo and his cohorts.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    Voltron64 likes this.
  20. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    Building off the above as well as my full agreement in fellow poster Charlemagne19's belief that loads of important heroes beside the main trio out there in the galaxy hitting the Imperials left and right, here's a list of heroic Rebel teams/adventuring parties which include their WEG D6 template that I've conjured up.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
  21. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    For the NuCanon, KOTOR 1 happened Revan never left to fight the Sith Emperor here and instead helped the Exile fight the Sith Triumvirate in an alternate version of KOTOR 2.

That version of KOTOR 2 led to a series of events where at Canderous' colony of Duxn, Revan would discover his first true apprentice as a Jedi Knight, a young Mandalorian boy by the name of Tarre...

22. Child_of_a_Jedi

Child_of_a_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2015
    Rebels

1. Write a story in which Jacen Syndulla discovers who his father was and his Jedi heritage. Assumes, for whatever reasons the writer chooses, Hera never told her son about Kanan.

2. Sabine and Ahsoka find Ezra, alive and well in the Unknown Regions. What happens next?

NuCanon/Legends mashup

Post-TLJ-late one night Rey is meditating when she feels a familiar presence. Turing around, expecting to see Kylo Ren, she's surprised to see a man she doesn't recognize, yet he feels just like Kylo. He tells her his name is Jacen Solo. He'd just been fighting his sister when he was pulled away from his time and thrown into her.

Jacen is stunned to learn of the differences in this timeline vs. his own. When Rey asks him to help her and the Resistance defeat Kylo and the First Order, he refuses. He sees Kylo as this alternate universes' version of himself and won't help destroy someone he views as a "brother". That begins to change after Jacen meets Kylo face to face and learns that the other man murdered "their" father and was nearly responsible for Leia's death as well.

Along the way, Jacen slowly agrees to help Rey, falling in love with her as the story goes along. When, if, they defeat the First Order, will Jacen stay, or will whatever forces pulled him from his universe send him back?

23. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Sounds like you have an outline right here. get started! :D

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh, yes. [face_batting] I'd read it too! @};- [face_dancing]

25. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Yoda teams up with Maz Kanata to investigate pirate connections to the Sith. Should be pre-AOTC.