main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Announcement - APRIL FOOLS!

Discussion in 'Archive: New Films Gusher's Paradise' started by Darth Chiznuk , Mar 23, 2018.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    I have something to confess as well I was having problems posting on Saturday night and wrote a PM to my good friend Heels and he said he would look into it then all of a sudden the forums changed and I PM'd Heels and told him either the forums were changed or the site has been hacked he then told me not to tell anyone but this was all an April Fools Joke, So I basically new about it some of Saturday night and all of Sunday!

I was laughing hysterically at all the responses on Sunday some people freaking out others coming to the realization that this was the best thing for the forum because its impossible to post without people attacking your opinion [face_rofl]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  2. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    Mm hmm...

3. La Calavera

La Calavera Force Ghost star 4

Sep 2, 2015
    Perhaps the best part of this experience was some posts which I was not quite sure if they were really serious or just being better trolls than the rest.

But it was a lot of fun.

4. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I mean it’s not like it was hard to figure out that it was an April Fools joke. Also wait to throw @heels1785 under the bus. :p

G-FETT and Leoluca Randisi like this.