main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2018 FanFic Awards Ceremony **Day 8 - Authors**

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by The Golden Yoda, Mar 28, 2018.

1. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    *gets cosmic* Fanfic is a many-faceted jewel that makes me feel rich! Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance and the all-encompassing All-Round, what more is there to life?? *ponders, then decides.* Nothing. [face_peace] Many good wishes to the winners, CCs, OCs, and droids. Oh, and porgs. Something that cute must have a sinister side![face_nail_biting]

*looks up* And what a spiffy banner!!

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  2. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Congrats to all four (this is your year, Renata and Raissa, whoa!) ...and @PlanetSmasher, I am stealing Chipper and YourPipe. I don't even understand the Facebook one, though.

Gonna make them logos, too. I need to design my own watermark and that will be a great exercise.

Greetings from the Southeastern Wing...that one is a black comedy, but since it's made in Absurdistan, I am not sure if Sorkin would be able to replicate it.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    There have been so many awesome stories honored at the awards this year, amongst the winners and nominees both, and I'm honored to be counted amongst that number! That's some fine, talented company to be in! Thank-you, and congratulations to everyone all! [face_blush] ^:)^ [:D]

4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Congrats to all the winners. :)

AzureAngel2, pronker, Kahara and 3 others like this.
  5. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Accepting the award for Best Romance: Kanan Jarrus and Hera Syndulla.

The couple come to the stage. He is dressed in formal Jedi robes, she wears a flowing green gown and a golden headpiece. They take the Golden porg statue together; Kanan looks out at the audience “Thank you very much; Hera and I are quite honored that Date Night was voted Best Romance...especially since a story about space parents falling asleep on the couch isn’t normally what you think of as romantic.”

Hera turns to him with a mischievous smile. “By the way, love, @Mistress_Renata was kind enough to remind me that you still owe me dinner...and drinks...dancing...”

“And dessert,” Kanan adds, smiling back as he pulls her towards him. “Don’t worry, that’s the beauty of Fan Fiction—we’ll always have moments like this.”

“Mmm... And we actually get to finish a kiss without being interrupted.” She winds her arms around his neck and draws him down to her. Cheers and applause come the the Spectres’ table as they embrace. Their lingering kiss goes on for some time; when they finally draw apart, they bow to the audience and head offstage arm in arm.

———
    Congratulations to @Findswoman, @Mistress_Renata, @Briannakin and @Mira_Jade and all the nominees! Bravo to you all =D=

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
  6. Onderon1

Onderon1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 18, 2008
    Congratulations once again to everyone! =D=

7. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I honestly didn't know about Thy Endless Wait being nommed again until I was voting. :eek: [face_hypnotized] [face_blush]

Congratulations to everybody! And to our mods and volunteers: Well done! [:D]

8. PlanetSmasher

PlanetSmasher Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 14, 2017
    That's "Chirper" Like what a bird says. Not "Chipper" Like what a wood chipper does. (LOL)

Countenance = Face Tome = Book

AzureAngel2 and pronker like this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I'm sorry about that.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Congratulations to nominees & winners and great definition of an EC -- an OC that was published. :cool: [face_love]

11. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Congrats to @Findswoman, @divapilot, @Raissa Baiard, @PlanetSmasher, @mavjade and @Lazy K. My heart belongs with Gojira because I am a kaiju too, but Shmi, Zebby, Kash, Josh, crash test dummy and Darth Nox were all awesome! Great work, people!

Edi to remove the user D a r t h Nox I never tagged. Stupif phone!

Послато са SM-J510FN уз помоћ Тапатока

12. The Golden Yoda

The Golden Yoda Game Host star 1 VIP - Game Host

Feb 23, 2017
    *Note- Today was accidently posted with a mods account instead of the awards sock, the two posts above were in response to this post.

DAY 6

DISEMBODIED VOICE ANNOUNCER: And here now from the Star Wars Legends Expanded Universe, Mara Jade Skywalker and Jaina Solo

MARA: I wanted to be here today because it’s a thanks to fanfic writers. It’s because of you all I, and most of my family are still alive and well in your minds. You haven’t let the powers that be take us away from you.

JAINA: Though some of us have been pulled back into our original lives, many of us were pulled to an alternate dimension, our lives no longer what we thought they were. But you see us, you know us, and so we thank you.

We’re here today to announce the winners of the Character Categories.

MARA: First up, the nominees for Characters Who are Still Canon… er, um… the Best Interpretation of a Movie Character are:

Shmi Skywalker, Beautiful, Inexactly by Findswoman
    Poe Dameron, Black Rapier by Aiel
    Rey, Doomed to Repeat by madman007
    Cassian Andor, For the Rebellion by mavjade
    Leia Organa, Help Me Say Goodbye by laurethiel1138
    Captain Phasma, Let the Dice Fall Where They May by GreyBard
    Leia Organa, Lightforce by Suzannah Pearce
    Leia Organa, Lost Saints by leiamoody
    Firmus Piett, Meet the Skywalkers by frodogenic
    K-2SO, Star Wars Garbage by EwokLord
    Bail Organa, Sins of the Fathers by DarthIshtar
    Cassian Andor, Stardust by divapilot
    Cassian Andor, The Climb by gaarastar58
    Bodhi Rook, The Price of Hope by divapilot

MARA: And the winner is...

Shmi Skywalker in Beautiful, Inexactly by Findswoman

JAINA: Now to get to our categories. Mara, do you think we’ll ever be canon?

MARA: Well, unless they go back in time and then retcon Ben Solo -and let me tell you I can’t believe they took my son’s name- my husband going to an island with judgemental fish nuns for 30 years, and well... basically everything, I think we’re stuck here.

JAINA: Judgemental fish nuns?

MARA: You don't want to know.

JAINA: I'll take your word for it. The nominees for Best Interpretation of an EU Character are:

Darth Caedus, Always Two by darth_treyvah
    Kanan Jarrus, Broken Chains by DarthBreezy
    Mara Jade, Echo Bounces by Ewok Poet
    Mara Jade, Empty Vessel by Leia
    Zakarisz Ghent, Greater than the Sum of His Parts by divapilot
    Jacen Solo, Our Situations Must Be Dire by Kahara
    Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios, The Beginning of Honor by Raissa Baiard
    Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios, Turn Your Head and Cough; or, The Checkup by Findswoman

JAINA: And the winners is...

Garazeb "Zeb" Orrelios in The Beginning of Honor by Raissa Baiard

MARA: I’ve been in a few video games and I have to say it was a blast. You basically go on these quests and then you level up. I guess it’s strangely like life that way.

JAINA: I wouldn’t know, no one’s ever put me in a game. But I’ve gotten a few action figures so that’s cool.

MARA: I don't think there's an action figure category. The nominees for Best Interpretation of a Game Character are:

Mission Vao, Family is What You Make It by Ewok Poet
    Teafa Phadraig, Only Girl in the World by A Blind Prophet
    Darth Nox, Sith Politics: Fun and Games by PlanetSmasher
    Maya Qwan, The Killers of Kashyyyk by Kurisan
    Larena, aka Amana Wentlas (Female Smuggler), The Old Republic - The Void of Nal Hutta by whiskers
    The Outlander (Jorren Vor-Lonn), The Old Republic – What Love Is by whiskers
    Meetra Surik/Jedi Exile, The Reflections Of an Exile by FlyingspiginaPurplejarr

MARA: And the winner is...

Mission Vao in Family is What You Make It by Ewok Poet

JAINA: Original characters are awesome. If you think about it we're kinda OCs that were just allowed to be published.

MARA: I've been around longer than a lot of canon characters so I think I like that thought.

JAINA: Well here are just a few of the awesome OCs fanficers have come up with. The nominees for Best Original Character are:

Kash Ferros, Code Breaker: The Journal of Kash Ferros by divapilot
    Doria Vorr, Doaba Ke'demii – The Diary of a Young Comradette, by Ewok Poet
    Nisha Vyom-Vokor, Don't Look Back by Lady_Misty
    Mel Calrissian, Keeping Up with the Calrissians by Mistress_Renata
    Ambri Merrin, Mercy Flight by Mistress_Renata
    Frugly, Mushrooms by Raissa Baiard
    Teafa Phaidraig, Only Girl in the World by A Blind Prophet
    Blackie, Something in Kylo Ren's Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Garashai (Shai) Orrelios, The Beginning of Honor by Raissa Baiard
    Maya Qwan, The Killers of Kashyyyk by Kurisan

JAINA: And the winner is...

Kash Ferros in Code Breaker: The Journal of Kash Ferros by divapilot

DISEMBODIED VOICE ANNOUNCER: And now from The West Wing fandom are Original Characters Marc Lyman and Rose Santos.

ROSE: Hello, I know most of you have no clue who we are, but Marc and I are here to help announce a few of the Non-Star Wars Fanfic Awards.

MARC: Oh Rose, Leo is going to be so jealous! You know he nerds out about Star Wars.

ROSE: Should you be telling all these people that the President of the United States is a Star Wars nerd?

MARC: I'm pretty sure if they know who he is, they already know. It's hard to hide. But look at all these Star Wars people! I see Luke Skywalker sitting there in the front row! Oh, and there’s Mission Vao, he loves those old games!

ROSE: I don't think he's the only nerd in your family. And anyway, if anyone deserves a little fun, it’s us. We have to suffer boring dinners and entertaining dignitaries because our husbands decided to be President and Vice President.

MARC: Didn’t I hear that your husband was here the other day?

ROSE: You did, but that was a younger Elvie. The FanFic Awards exist in a strange space-time continuum.

MARC: Everything about this is a bit strange, including this transition. The nominees for NSWFF Best Interpretation of a Canon Character are:

Azula in [Avatar: The Last Airbender] Azula Trilogy, Part 3: Soul Fire by MasterGandolf
    Kara Zor-El in [DC- Supergirl] Always in the Heart by madman007
    Grumpy in [Disney] A Dwarf and His Cipher by Findswoman
    Lavellan in [Dragon Age- Inquisition] The Tempest’s Shadow by Idrelle_Miocovani
    Solas in [Dragon Age- Inquisition] The Tempest’s Shadow by Idrelle_Miocovani
    Godzilla in [Godzilla] King of the Kaiju School by The Sith Camp
    Severus Snape in [Harry Potter] Drabble Collection: He Knew by x_SwordoftheJedi_x
    Captain Kirk in [Star Trek] Universal Language by Kurisan
    Katniss’s mother in [The Hunger Games] Broken by divapilot
    Josh Lyman in [The West Wing] He’ll Know They Stood Up (It’s Time to Consider Yourself) by mavjade
    Josh Lyman in [The West Wing] Red Light by Briannakin
    Dr. Carson Beckett in [TURN/Law & Order:SVU/Stargate: Atlantis] Bucephalus by Tarsier

MARC: And the winner is...

Josh Lyman in [The West Wing] He’ll Know They Stood Up (It’s Time to Consider Yourself) by mavjade

ROSE: Next up are Original Characters. I love OCs, mostly because just about everyone I know is an OC. I am, you are, my husband is…

MARC: My husband is, our children are. Basically everyone in our lives at the moment are original characters except for our Mother-in-laws. How did that happen?

ROSE: I think two crazy mods got a bit carried away. *looks directly at camera* Here are the nominees for NSWFF Best Original Character:

Dave Munson in [Disney] A Dwarf and His Cipher by Findswoman
    Venara Lavellan in [Dragon Age Inquisition] The Tempest’s Shadow by Idrelle_Miocovani
    Ratibor in [Harry Potter] Battle of Tibidokhs by SergeyX2017
    Elleree Rowan in [Jack the Giant Slayer] Between Heaven and Earth by serendipityaey
    Buster, The Crash Test dummy in [MythBusters] Busted by Lazy K
    Sophie in [Narnia] The Last Chapter by Kit’
    Professor Hypno in [Pokemon] DWB Response 2 by TrakNar
    Elvie Santos in [The West Wing] Big Block of Cheese by Briannakin
    Leo Lyman in [The West Wing] Inflation Plan by mavjade
    Leo Lyman in [The West Wing] The Life and Times of Leo Lyman by mavjade
    Hilda Greenhill in [Tolkien- The Hobbit/LOTR] A Hobbit in Ered Luin by Space_Wolf

ROSE: And the winner is…

Buster, The Crash Test dummy in [MythBusters] Busted by Lazy K

MARA: Congratulations to all the winners. Tomorrow the winners of the remaining Character Categories and Relationship Categories will be announced.

JAINA: Thank you all and goodnight!

MARC: Do you think Luke Skywalker will let me take a selfie with him?

ROSE: Leo might kill you. Let’s go back to our own universe.

13. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Here comes an epic moron. Me. [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

I left the previous response from Tapatalk while searching the neighbourhood for a tiny pack of Saffron, the links were messed up and previews were showing, so I thought that @PlanetSmasher had legitimately won the best game character. After he PM'd me regarding something completely different, I took another look and it turned out that I won...?!

I guess that this is where I need to ask my dog to serve as my guide tonight when I go walk her. [face_tee_hee][face_praying]

Still, go read the dude's incredible portrayal of one of the lesser-known Sith Lords and awesome intrigue. :)

14. PlanetSmasher

Mar 14, 2017
    Congratulations to Findswoman, Raissa Baiard, Ewok Peot, divapilot, mavjade and Lazy K. Well done, everyone!

Somehow, I'm left feeling like Miss Columbia.... As long as Darth Nox doesn't find out what happened, I think we'll all get to keep our heads... [face_worried]

15. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Congratulations to the winners. :) =D=

16. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    [face_rofl] Oh ho, loved the banter! NJO finale is when I left off reading SW profic so it's great to see you once more, Mara and Jaina!!
    Splendid characters, all, gaming, movies, OCs, CCs and wherever else characters are found ... what's left out? ... hmmm ... Star Wars on ICE!:bluesaber::bluesaber:[face_love]
    Congratulations to the winners!

17. Kurisan

Kurisan Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    gg

Last edited: Nov 30, 2021
  18. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Zeb comes up to the podium. “This thing on?” He taps on the microphone with a claw, creating a strident burst of feedback. “Right...so, just wanna say thanks for this little gold doohickey. Dunno what an “Expanded Universe” character is, but I’m glad you think I’m a good one. I wanna dedicate this to both my families—the Orrelioses and the Spectres, especially my little brother Shai and my space brother, Ezra....don’t let it go to your head, kid.”

————-
    Congratulations to @Findswoman , @divapilot, @Ewok Poet, @mavjade, and @Lazy K for creating some truly memorable characters. =D=

19. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Maladi can help.

I should write Mission's skit, but I'm brain-dead. A weird photo of some older people on a sightseeing trip randomly popped up among photos of musicians in one of my concert galleries. I...don't know. I did not take it. O_O

20. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Mistress_Renata and Kestrel Antilles are standing and cheering as the awards are announced. "These were one of the hardest awards to vote in, so many really, really good entries," said Renata. "@Findswoman did such a wonderful job on her story about Shmi, though."

"Yes," agreed Kess, "and @Raissa Baiard did a good job with Zeb. He's so often the comic relief, but there was a lot of heart in that story."

"I don't know the video games or the NSWFF 'verses well," admitted Renata, "but @mavjade did a great job on those West Wing characters, though I've never watched the show, and I thought @LazyK's story was a hoot!" Kess nodded, wondering what the GFFA equivalent of West Wing would be... Throne Room, maybe? And while she'd never heard of any game character named Mission Vaos, she'd enjoyed the distinctive 'voice' that @Ewok Poet had given him. Renata was happily chattering on about @divapilot's "average" Jedi, Kash Ferros, who was so easy to root for, and Kess was still nodding.

"Don't tell her I said this," continued Renata, "but, um...I'm rather glad Mel didn't win!"

Kess rolled her eyes. "No kidding," she said. "As much as I love her, there'd be no living with her if she found out." She sat down, reaching for her glass of sparkili wine, and frowned at the porg statuettes. "Hey," she said, gesturing at them, "weren't they in a row, earlier?"

Renata looked at the chubby golden birds. "I...I don't remember." She thought she'd put them in a row, but now they were clustered in a small group.

"And that one..." Kess leaned forward, frowning. "He's got his wings raised! None of the others have their wings raised. Did he come like that?"

"I...I didn't think so..." Renata looked uncertainly around the room at the other statuettes. Most seemed to be simply posed on their bases, although she thought one of @Briannakin's had a foot raised.

Kess pursed her lips. "I've got a bad--"

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

Any resemblance between the Porg statuettes and the magic gnomes in a ridiculously popular video game might be purely coincidental...or not. :cool:

21. PlanetSmasher

Mar 14, 2017

I looked up Darth Maladi, and I got to say, jumping from the fire and into the frying pan is not that helpful... LOLOL

22. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    They'd make gr9 friends. :) A politician and "the little poisoner" :D

Mission Vao is a girl. A 14-year-old Twi'lek girl who was in Revan and Bastila Shan's group. Basically, a female Han Solo, great with non-sophisticated weapons and a slicer. Plus, she's got the snark. :D

[​IMG]

The non-slave Twi'lek eleven years before Hera!

gizkaspice, Kahara, pronker and 2 others like this.
  23. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    I haven't played that game; I shall have to look out for it. :D

24. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I recommend the game for a premise similar to what I hold so dear about Rebels - a bunch of misplaced oddlings, most of them having lost something. Mission was tricked by her brother, her Wookiee pal Zaalbar "Big Z" was tricked by his and expelled from Kashyyyk.

Okay, waiting for day seven now. If only I could wake up.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    gizkaspice, Kahara, pronker and 3 others like this.
  25. The Golden Yoda

The Golden Yoda Game Host star 1 VIP - Game Host

Feb 23, 2017
    Day 7

ANNOUNCER: Welcome to day seven of the 2018 FanFic Awards. And now, from the Star Wars Sequel Trilogy, please welcome General Armitage Hux and Maz Kanata.

HUX: TODAY is the end of the Republic. Their last hope has been snuffed out. Their spark extinguished. The First Order will quash ANY signs of rebellion…

MAZ: Child, stop. Come down here.

*the microphone drops down to Maz’s height*

*Hux drops down to his knees*

HUX: I was in the middle of something.

MAZ: *Smacks Hux on the back of the head.* Nothing I’ve not heard before. Delusions of grandure. We’re not here for that nonsense. We’re here to announce the rest of the Character Categories and the Relationship Categories.

HUX: Fine. But I’ll come back to that later. Mark my words. The nominees for Best Antagonist/Villain are:

Darth Maladi, Convor’s Song by Ewok Poet
    Sheev Palpatine, I Never Will Marry: The Days of my Life by AzureAngel2
    Count Dooku, Love, War and the Peace In Between by Zara Valinor
    Emperor Palpatine, More Than He Can Chew by Mistress_Renata
    Orson Krennic, Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light by AzureAngel2
    Armitage Hux, Something in Kylo Ren’s Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Millicent, Something in Kylo Ren’s Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Padawan Rebecca, The Godform Assumption of StarCrow the Wise by JarenJade
    Arjen Venice, The Scourge of Salusa IX:The Crimson Man by FlyingspiginaPurplejarr

MAZ: And the winner is…

Darth Maladi in Convor’s Song by Ewok Poet

HUX: Did you see I was nominated for best Villain. I’ll rule the galaxy one of these days. I’ll bide my time until the moment is right. Snoke has been taken out it won’t be long before Kylo Ren—

MAZ:— Yes, yes, we get it. You’re a big boy bad guy now. Let’s get onto the nominees for Best Non-Human they are:

Evie the Evoluo, A Steamy Romance by Raissa Baiard
    4EM, An Unusual Playlist by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    The Force, Beautiful, Inexactly by Findswoman
    Trynfor, In Your Vault, In Your Mists, In Your Song by Findswoman
    Maz Kanata, Let the Dice Fall Where They May by GreyBard
    Borja Kwaad, Operation Green Sowing by Onderon1
    Snoke, Snoke: Pirates by Sith-I-5
    Millicent, Something in Kylo Ren’s Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios, The Beginning of Honor by Raissa Baiard
    Admiral Ackbar, Until You Cry by Hopefulwriter

HUX: And the winner is…

The Force in Beautiful, Inexactly by Findswoman

MAZ: I’ve been around a long time, seen many things, and one thing I know is you won’t get very far in life without other people. That’s my free advice from me to you. Keep that in mind Armitage.

HUX: Sure. *mumbles to self and crosses his arms* I don’t need other people. And the nominees for Best Ensemble Cast are:

And Then There Were None by Glor
    Annals of the Noble House of Trieste: Volume 10 by Trieste
    Broken Chains by DarthBreezy
    Date Night by Raissa Baiard
    Interludes by K'Tai quel Letta-Tanku
    Keeping Up with the Calrissians by Mistress_Renata
    Re-Gifting: The Antilles Girls Strike Back! By Mistress_Renata
    Something in Kylo Ren's Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Spectres' Aubade by Findswoman
    Teenage Rebellion by Raissa Baiard
    Therapy Time with Kylo and Friends by Findswoman
    Toon Wars by Raissa Baiard
    What Do You Do with a Drunken Spectre? by Raissa Baiard

Teenage Rebellion by Raissa Baiard

HUX: Do I have to do the relationship ones?

MAZ: Your eyes long for love in some form or another, it will do you good.

HUX: Fine. But I’m not going to talk about it any more. I'm not taking relationship advice from someone who supports the Rebels. The nominees for Best Established Relationship are:

Cade Skywalker and Deliah Blue in Beyond the Wall by divapilot
    Kanan and Hera in Broken Chains by DarthBreezy
    Kanan and Hera in Date Night by Raissa Baiard
    Anakin and Padmé in Drops of Mustafar by Ewok Poet
    Han and Leia in Everything by leiamoody
    Mara and Ghent in Greater Than the Sum of His Parts by divapilot
    Bail and Breha Organa in Last Dance by Briannakin
    Han and Leia in Lightforce by Suzannah.Pearce
    Kanan and Hera in Love’s Savage Desire by Darth Breezy
    Jacen Solo and Tenel Ka in Our Situations Must Be Dire by Kahara
    Kylo Ren and Armitage Hux in Something in Kylo Ren’s Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Phasma and Hux in Something in Kylo Ren’s Shoe: A Millicent the Cat Story by gizkaspice
    Bail and Leia in Somewhere in the Skies by Briannakin
    Cassian and K-2SO in Star Wars Garbage by Ewoklord
    Anakin and Padmé in What We Made by darth_treyvah
    Han and Leia in What’s Being Said Between Your Heart and Mine by Hopefulwriter

Mara and Ghent in Greater Than the Sum of His Parts by divapilot

MAZ: These two categories are some of the most popular. Maybe you should keep that in mind in the future if you want to rule the galaxy.

HUX: I said I’m not talking about this any more. I don’t need anyone to rule the galaxy beside me.

MAZ: Your denial shows your true feelings. Maybe you’ll find a companion or a friend in this group. The nominees for Best Original Relationship are:

Zeb and Evie in A Steamy Romance by Raissa Baiard
    Obi-Wan Kenobi and Neah in Another Galaxy by DarthMarly
    The Force and Shmi Skywalker in Beautiful, Inexactly by Findswoman
    Nagina and Palpatine in I Will Never Marry by AzureAngel2
    Mara and Ezra in Love and Other Stupid Poodoo by Raissa Baiard
    Nagina and Orson Krennic in Rage, rage against the dying of the light by AzureAngel2
    Shulma Trilasha and Zeb Orrelios in Sleeping Honor by Findswoman
    Mara Jade Blayne and Erza Bridger in Teenage Rebellion by Raissa Baiard
    Doria and Anjie in The Blind Chart the Stars by Ewok Poet
    Maya and Flint in The Killers of Kashyyyk by Kurisan
    Niall and Ryas in The Wind That Shakes the Corley by Mistress_Renata

HUX: And the winner is a tie…

Zeb and Evie in A Steamy Romance by Raissa Baiard and
    Nagina and Orson Krennic in Rage, rage against the dying of the light by AzureAngel2

ANNOUNCER: And now from the Non-Star Wars Fandom NCIS, Special Agents Tony Dinozzo and Ziva David.

TONY: I think this is the first time I’ve been here to these fanfic awards.

ZIVA: That is because no one would ever want to give you an award.

TONY: That’s not true Ziiiva, I’ve just never been nominated in these awards. Now that we’re here to announce the Non-Star Wars Best Relationship, maybe someone will write something for you and I and we’ll be here accepting an award next year.

ZIVA: In your sleep, Tony.

TONY: Dreams. It’s in your dreams, Ziiiva. We may only have one category but it’s an important one. And the nominees for NSWFF Best Relationship are:

Solas and Lavellan in [Dragon Age- Inquisition] The Tempest’s Shadow by Idrelle_Miocovani
    Squall and Riona in [Final Fantasy VII/X] Love Don’t Die by Tarsier
    Hamilton and Jefferson in [Hamilton] Not the word I’m looking for by Mira_Jade
    Otis and Marvin in [Magnus Chase] Seeking the Past by s_heffley
    Bud and Kelly in [Married With Children] Fire Away by AmidalaChick
    Mary Formal and Bygraves in [Necroscope] Mary Formal and E-Branch by Sith-I-5
    Spock and Uhura in [Star Trek: AOS] Listening, Learning & Loving by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    Spock and Uhura in [Star Trek: AOS] My Family of the Soul by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    Josh Lyman and Donnatella “Donna” Moss in [The West Wing] Election Day by mavjade
    Leo Lyman and Josie Seaborn in [The West Wing] Descendants: Be Lion Mettled by mavjade
    Leo and Marc Lyman in [The West Wing] Descendants: Eight Nights by mavjade
    Leo and Marc Lyman in [The West Wing] Holidays: Kids by Briannakin
    Rosamie Santos and Marc Lyman in [The West Wing] Wine in the East Wing by Briannakin
    Meia Paxton and Lucius in [Warhammer 40k] Reunion by Anedon

ZIVA: And the winner is another tie…

Squall and Riona in [Final Fantasy VII/X] Love Don’t Die by Tarsier
    Hamilton and Jefferson in [Hamilton] Not the word I’m looking for by Mira_Jade
    Spock and Uhura in [Star Trek: AOS] My Family of the Soul by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha
    Josh Lyman and Donnatella “Donna” Moss in [The West Wing] Election Day by mavjade

MAZ: Congratulations to the winners!

HUX: Tomorrow will be the final day of these awards and then we can all go back to making sure THE FIRST ORDER IS THE STRONGEST…

TONY: What’s with this guy?

ZIVA: I do not know, but he is somewhat cute.

MAZ: *jumps in* Tomorrow will be the final awards, the Author Categories. Thank you and good night.