main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Oddly Enough, Bronzyum packs have been giving me a lot of veers shards, I’ve got him at 6 stars currently. As for shore trooper I have him at 5 star just waiting for the farming node as I use him as my tank for my palpatine led team.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Got my seven star Thrawn today!

3. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Me too

cubman987 likes this.
  4. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Me three

cubman987 likes this.
  5. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Well Done guys. He'll change your arena teams for sure.

6. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    So I made leve 85 today!! Also looking forward to the ships rework

7. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Putting some finishing touches on my Empire team for 7* R2.

8. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Yeah I only need one more star myself hoping my empire team is ready

9. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    R2 is so important for Rebels and Resistance teams. Keep it up all! My id is a page back or so. If you need a hand... ;)

10. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well I got 7 star R2 now, I presume CLS can’t be to far behind but I’m so not ready for that yet

Darth_Furio and cubman987 like this.
  11. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Got 7* R2. Almost there for Farmboy Luke and Old Ben. Just getting to the last round is my priority atm.

12. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Well got Bossk today and glad he's part of the game now, just wish there was a way to level him up to 7* without paying....

13. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Still getting used to the contracts. Do they only count for the character or for all of them?
    Bossk, has 10 attacks to weakest toons. Is that just him, or for all 5 toons?

14. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    I think each Bounty Hunter's contract thing is different....haven't messed with it much yet.

15. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    The whole team fulfills the contract. Then they all get the individual bonus that fulfilling a contract grants them.

You're going to have to wait until he's farmable. Might take awhile. Holdo just became farmable so that took what, 5-6 months? Bossk is exactly what the Bounty Hunters needed, a tank. Gearing him to G11 should make him useful even at 3-4 stars.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  16. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    So what do you all think of the resent updates. Also any advice on how to mod up Thrawn?

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    It's making Ships much harder. Everything else is meh. On Thrawn there are two ways in which you could go. Very fast in which his fracture will end faster on an enemy, or not. Obviously speed is key in this game so judge accordingly. I have a speed set and a crit chance set.

PimpBacca likes this.
  18. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Cheers furio.

So with the grand master Yoda rework I’m predicting a Jedi rework to coincide With 10 years of the clone wars and lucasfilm animation department. Just about to make my GMY gear 11 and I’m aiming to make him my first gear 12 toon.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    @PimpBacca
    I wanted to Zeta him but then I gave it to Rey Jedi Training to finish her third. Now she's maxed out as my guild is gearing up for heroic Sitth raid.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  20. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Oh brilliant, I’m about half way to getting my first Zeta. I’m probably going to put it on Yoda or thrawn. I’ve almost unlocked hermit Yoda as well, just 36 more shards!

Darth_Furio likes this.
  21. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    I put a zeta on Yoda's unique shortly before his rework (which I was unaware of). Between those two factors as well as me boosting his speed way up he's a freaking maniac. On Raids he easily does 3 times more damage than my other 4 jedi toons in the squad.

Also the rework to his zeta makes him work well with luminara's zeta lead. I unfortunately got her as one of my first zetas as I was building up my jedi team and hadn't researched how good it was. But now with yoda and his zeta on her team her zeta is pretty decent I think.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    PimpBacca and Darth_Furio like this.
  22. Taral-DLOS

Taral-DLOS Jedi Master star 3

Jun 29, 2009
    I just started playing this a few days ago and already I'm hooked. I don't think I'm willing to put real money into it, but so far I'm having a great time with what I'm able to get out of it for free. Especially since I got tons of free energy at the beginning (I think from breezing through early quests).

Just unlocked events and guilds, and ended up in a starter one just to see what it's like. I know it wants me to proceed out of it, but the guild is named "A Murder of Porgs" and I find that delightful.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  23. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    If you do put cash into it, use it for crystals for energy.
    Don't do character packs. Rip-off, most of the time.

Darth_Furio and cubman987 like this.
  24. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    cheers I may do this, I’ve still got my bets on a Jedi rework for August.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Some of those Youtube guys have said that EA/CG told them that there wouldn't be a rework on existing Jedi, only additions. We'll see. The KOTOR influx really got me pumped, then I saw Bastila in action. It sucks that they gave her such low potency. Her stun doesn't stick at all against good tenacity opposition, IE Sith. Jolee doesn't impress me either.