main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who's the Baddie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by Darth Chiznuk , Feb 21, 2018.

1. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Oh I've missed this thread.

Darth Plagueis.

Mostly Handless likes this.
  2. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    "the singular dissident in an order of harmonious followers who understood from the beginning that the real power of the Force lay not in the light, but in the dark."

3. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I did it. I had to do it. I'm sorry, Chiznuk. I just couldn't take it anymore. Something had to be done. It had to be stopped. I was dying inside.

Bor Mullet, EHT and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  4. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    You're dead to me. [face_plain]

EHT and PymParticles like this.
  5. PymParticles

PymParticles Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 1, 2014
    I knew there was no going back when I did it. But I had to do it. I was willing to accept the sacrifices, and the consequences.

6. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Like the Sith I don't care if I have to wait a thousand years I will have my revenge! I WILL DESTROY YOU!

Bor Mullet, EHT and PymParticles like this.
  7. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    I’m very proud of you. This is the same kind of devotion to doing the right thing, regardless of the costs, that made me fix the spelling of the previous thread.

8. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    No one likes either of you. They've told me.

Bor Mullet, PymParticles and EHT like this.
  9. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [:D]

Bor Mullet likes this.
  10. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    [face_phbbbbt]

Bor Mullet and EHT like this.
  11. Crimson_Guard975

Crimson_Guard975 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 17, 2014
    I'd like to see a New Canon take on the GenoHaradan.

12. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    Isn’t destroying other posters a TOS violation?

EHT likes this.
  13. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Not when you're a mod. It's encouraged. ;)

Pro Scoundrel and Bor Mullet like this.
  14. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    https://www.starwars.com/news/star-wars-episode-i-the-phantom-menace-oral-history

Lucas: “Everybody said, “Oh, well, there was a war between the Jedi and the Sith.” Well, that never happened. That’s just made up by fans or somebody. What really happened is, the Sith ruled the universe for a while, 2,000 years ago. Each Sith has an apprentice, but the problem was, each Sith Lord got to be powerful. And the Sith Lords would try to kill each other because they all wanted to be the most powerful. So in the end they killed each other off, and there wasn’t anything left. So the idea is that when you have a Sith Lord, and he has an apprentice, the apprentice is always trying to recruit somebody to join him — because he’s not strong enough, usually — so that he can kill his master.

That’s why I call it a Rule of Two — there’s only two Sith Lords. There can’t be any more because they kill each other. They’re not smart enough to realize that if they do that, they’re going to wipe themselves out. Which is exactly what they did.”

15. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    A Sith Apprentice though isnt like a Jedi apprentice, they are more individualist and their level is much closer to a Jedi Council Master if not above. SO I don't know. We learn from Sidious in canon through the Darth Maul comic, that its encouraged for the Sith Apprentice to want to challenger and strike the master down, they respect that. If you have to kill one to take their place. Thats how the Rule of Two operated.

Canon states also that the Jedi warred against the Sith and so there was a war between the Jedi and the Sith. The Sith may of warred with eachother on occasion but even the Jedi warred against heretical Jedi orders like the Order Aspectu. Sith started off as Jedi, the original ones and even converted ones. So there is something of a civil war within ranks, a repetitive war. The Sith Lord of Gairn was seemingly benign, he was able to have a friendly relationship with a Jedi.

Lord Momin also killed his master in a duel to simply prove he was superior and no longer needed a master, so killing eachother if they chose to do, seemed ordinary to them as they are by nature kratocratic and social darwinist. There is no mention of a one Sith Emperor that I know of in canon(aside from Sidious and his short reign also he was killed by his apprentice), so likely they ruled as one in some kinda probably malevolent theocracy . Momin also did not like what the present incarnation of the Sith Lords became during the reign of Sidious and Vader, they were too obsessed with the Jedi.

Sith Lords in the rule of two can create personal assassins(trained in the Jedi arts), a militant and fanatical order of Dark Side Force users again also trained in the Jedi arts and even flat out form their own Sith splinter group(rival Sith Order). The Rule of Two just isnt all its cracked up to be, cept when it comes time state your claim .

16. WayoftheJedi

WayoftheJedi Jedi Padawan star 2

Apr 12, 2019
    Darth Sidious but there may be a surprise.

17. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Matt Smith

18. Knight of Jedi Ren Sith

Knight of Jedi Ren Sith Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 29, 2018
  19. Bob Effette

Bob Effette Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 20, 2015
    It will be a small, talking Sarlacc called Simon. Simon the Sarlacc.

Bor Mullet and GregMcP like this.
  20. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    Simon the Sarlacc Sith Lord.

If at the end of Star Wars Phase 2, Palpatine or some other Sith Lord pops up will it feel like "Ugh, another Deathstar"?

Bob Effette likes this.
  21. Darth Vader's Chest Plate

Darth Vader's Chest Plate Jedi Master star 2

Mar 18, 2013
    To keep the alliteration; Simon the Sarlacc, Supreme Sith, Suspects the Senate of Spying, Smuggling and Surrounded by Snivelling Sycophants

GregMcP likes this.
  22. Mandalorians, Sith Empire, or an Alien Invasion

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    No alien invasion unless its the humans invading alien worlds.

24. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 7

Apr 6, 2018
    Agreed. Also not a good time to be fear-mongering about “alien invasions.”

25. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Manny the Mynok

Bor Mullet likes this.