main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Addendum, re:Emperor...

...go with the actual fairy-tale. PEOPLE WILL WANT TO UNSEE THAT BUT WHAT'S SEEN CANNOT BE UNSEEN. [face_devil][face_devil][face_devil]

*jawdrop*

We need this, OK?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Voltron64 and Findswoman like this.
  2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    Summertime in Central Illinois brings to mind: write a story in which Han Solo has to fly a cropduster and finds out it’s not as easy as he thinks.

3. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Tho he says to Luke in ANH, flying through space ain't like dustin' crops boy, so it would have to be afterwards. That would be amusing. :)

4. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Wow. Never gonna run out of ideas again...

Although I'm sure someone already mentioned it, I think an AU would be interesting where Tatooine is destroyed instead of Alderaan, maybe with one of the droids on it or something. Maybe like Bail and Breha Organa get killed by Empire... sort of like they switched places, but not completely. I don't know, thought it would be kinda cool, although I don't think I'll ever get to write it.

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    An AU idea... well more a sentence that appeared in my mind: "I'm Luke Skywalker, ambassador of Tatooine"

PCCViking, ThisIsMe1138 and brodiew like this.
  6. Voltron64

Voltron64 Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2009
    A thought I had about if the Rogue One team had survived.

- Jyn and Cassian would've probably replaced Airen Cracken and Blount as the gunners for the Millennium Falcon during the Battle of Endor.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  7. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    I...have a plot bunny worse than the one with Tatooine being destroyed and I plan to write it someday, even if everybody disowns me. Because I just LOVE dystopian fiction and I don't care. Ta!

Also - this is a threat to everybody's minds, souls and eyes. Because it can be done. And it should be done. [face_rofl][face_rofl][face_rofl]

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  8. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    On a Star Wars Legacy-related note, Kol Skywalker and Roan Fel were once good friends who had gone through many a grand adventure together. In fact, it's how Morrigan Corde met Kol as she had the assignment as a minder and bodyguard to then-Prince Roan. But eventually Kol and Roan drifted apart when the latter assumed his father's position as Emperor as well as starting a family of his own. Likewise the same with Kol as he gained the title of Jedi Master and later became head of the Jedi Council.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  9. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    10/10 would read. Incredible.

And probably nobody other than me and @divapilot would. :(

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
    divapilot, PCCViking and Voltron64 like this.
  10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A survival horror story about a group of stormtroopers on Endor, before the rebel attack, being taken out by the ewoks one by one, without being able to call for help.

Insipered by this:

Sith-I-5, Ewok Poet and PCCViking like this.
  11. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    a mandalorian* character who is proud of her/his heritage come to face that not everybody likes them, especially not people who was attacked by them in living memory.

* or similar warrior culture

Lady_Misty likes this.
  12. Ewok Poet

Jul 31, 2014
    Luvvit.

Writing something vaaaaaaguely similar to this for the Underrepresented challenge.

teamhansolo and Findswoman like this.
  13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Danielle Kieran is Han's biological daughter and Han has just found out. May take place whenever the author wants

14. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    Here's my own versions for what happened between the Vong Invasion and Star Wars Legacy compared to what happened officially.

+ Anakin Solo survived the war and would become the master of Ben Skywalker in place of Jacen. Ania Solo would be directly descended from his bloodline. As to why she’s a junk dealer instead of a legendary Jedi, the Force apparently has a warped sense of humor.

+ Jacen Solo never fell to the dark side but unfortunately died in battle on 40 ABY. Nonetheless, he managed to have a few good years as a husband and father.

+ The death of Jacen in question was related to the uncovering of a criminal conspiracy between Darth Lumiya and Thrackan Sal-Solo, resulting in the Solo twins dueling against Lumiya in a battle reminiscent of Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan vs Darth Maul.

PCCViking likes this.
  15. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Jacen/Caedus wasn't killed. Instead, he was taken prisoner, and tried for his crimes as Co-Chief of State.

Fast forward a few years later, and the events of FOTJ began to happen. Luke is exiled, but he takes along an imprisoned Caedus to track the source of the insanity that's inflicting the younger Jedi. Angry Ben (angry at Caedus for killing Mara, and for trying to turn him to the dark side); snarky Caedus (who takes cheap verbal shots at Luke and Ben).

Inclusion of Vestara and the Lost Tribe is a must. Can even include a rousing debate between Vestara and Jacen of which is the better Sith philosophy.

16. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Jacen being present in FOTJ is a fanfic AU I have wanted to read for a long time.

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

Voltron64 likes this.
  18. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Here's my FOTJ idea.

The Hutt slave rebellions coalesce into a massive anti hutt rebellion with disturbingly genocidal overtones, this occurs around the time of Vortex.

The Hutts do their best to clamp down-hiring all the Pirates, mercenaries, and Mandalorians they can find as well as bringing out Xim's war droids-ironically to crush the slaves that gave them victory of Xim in the first place, as well as trying to bribe/assassinate/co opt the slave leaders.

This leads to full scale internal war in Hutt space already reeling from the Yuuzhan Vong War and the SCGW.

Hutts are killed wherever they are found, the Hutts use their war droids and other weapons they have in secret to exterminate rebellious populations, Hutt hired mercenaries commit countess atrocities.

This terrifies Chief of State Natasi Daala-fearing that the chaos will spread and that the collapse of Hutt rule will lead to anarchy and so she decides to support the Hutts in crushing their rebellious slave species.

This is something the Jedi can't abide by and this leads to open violence between the Jedi and Daala's Mandalorians with the Jedi having some senatorial allies and curiously the lost tribe-who would like to use the chaos and collapse of the Hutts to help their own ambitions.

The situation on coruscant itself is very tense with near civil war existing between Daala and the Jedi.

Daala decided after Nar Shadda falls to the Hutt slaves that she has to intervene to maintain the galactic balance of power-she does and this leads to a massive quagmire-with a three way war between intervening GA forces, Hutt slaves and the Hutts themselves.

The one Sith eagerly observe this and hope to see the Jedi bled out by this, and Moff Lecersen schemes to usurp jagged Fel and seize control of the GA.

Basically this idea isn't a galaxy spanning war but a regional war with galactic ripples-and would allow for some moral nuance and tough choices for the protagonists.

19. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    On the whole Chosen One deal, my interpretation is that the Anakin was destined to wipe out the Sith (and thus end the eons long traditions.) But he was not destined to do ANYTHING ELSE. He didn't have to fall: he would have killed Palpatine if he hadn't. He would have killed him if he hadn't become a Jedi at all, likely by taking out the Sith Lord's ship as the greatest pilot in the galaxy. Or just as likely, via a DL-44 shot in the back.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    Lady_Misty and teamhansolo like this.
  20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Inspired by the fact that I seem to be finding hidden/buried/forgotten superweapons every third planet in TOR – a story about finding out there is a hidden/buried/forgotten superweapon created by some ancient empire; followed by trying to find it before the bad guys who also know about it; trying to stop them from activating it and then finding out that the superweapon is very much broken because of its age and that nobody have been taking care of it

21. Voltron64

Dec 23, 2009
    As much as an idea for a fic as it is a for RPG campaign idea.

- Set during the prequel trilogy, you play as expies of the film-version Guardians of the Galaxy (Heck, maybe even as them) and serve as one unbelievably gigantic Spanner in the Works to Palpatine.

And let's face it Anakin spending time among Drax and Rocket Raccoon would make wanna re-examine himself, considering the fact the two of them make the guy look like a pillar of emotional stability.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  22. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
  23. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Luke Skywalker taking a bath for the first time.....

24. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    The Rebel Alliance fails to destroy the second Death Star at the Battle of Endor.

Subsequently, IG-88's plan to become the Death Star - see his Wookieepedia entry - is realised.

25. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    These are the humble beginnings of a big book. The illustrations are not in the right order yet, but the text is at the back of my mind, together with the plot.

Perhaps you could even consider it for the Star Peace index, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha ;).

Cassie cannot sleep. Even a lullaby and a good-night story fail. Then she asks her daddy about the rancor.

[​IMG]

Of course he has a lot to tell.

[​IMG]

Gleefully she listens.

Daddy adds that the rancor loves its baby, too.

Two other wild beats are summed up and it is agreed that they also love their off-spring.

In the end daddy asks Cassie what she knows about him. And after summing up all the facts he tells her that she is very much loved and cherished.

[​IMG]