main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What Film Made You Join TFN?

Discussion in 'Archive: Anniversary Forum' started by LAJ_FETT , Jul 3, 2018.

?

What Film Made You Join TFN?

1. ANH

5.0%
  2. ESB

2.2%
  3. RoTJ

1.4%
  4. TPM

25.2%
  5. AOTC

18.7%
  6. RoTS

18.0%
  7. TFA

24.5%
  8. TLJ

2.2%
  9. RO

0.7%
  10. SOLO

2.2%
  1. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Fake poster. The real poster would show Yoda riding atop Tackleberry's shoulders.

2. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    On the poster is not in the film. You remain LIAR.

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Exhibit B: A legitimate screenshot of the film
    [​IMG]

4. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    More falsification. On the actual title screen for Police Academy 6: City Under Seige, the Police Academy 6 was two shades darker.

Keep slithering in your pit of lies, LIAR.

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  5. Princess Of Manchester

Princess Of Manchester Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 7, 2018
    It was after The Last Jedi.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  6. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    You're thinking of the original theatrical film. This is from the digitally remastered 20th anniversary special edition. Among other things like replacing the original puppet version of Yoda with a CGI version they also made the title two shades lighter which was Director Peter Bonerz original vision. The DVD has a one hour documentary covering this process and includes an interview with Bonerz where he discusses how he was never happy with the original title and how happy he is to finally be able to present his definitive vision of the film to audiences.

EHT and Diggy like this.
  7. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I just watched the digitally remastered twentieth anniversary edition. No Yoda, LORD OF LIES.

8. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    You must have watched one of those fan edited versions. There was a huge backlash after the film was released because fans were unhappy that they portrayed Yoda as a depressed drunk who throws erasers at people when they ask him questions. I'm sure you've heard of the Remake Police Academy 6 campaign?

EHT and Diggy like this.
  9. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    I would never watch a fan edit of Police Academy 6: City Under Siege (I suspect you're lying about their very existence), because I 100% support and endorse Bonerz vision, both for the original Police Academy 6: City Under Siege, and the additional editions of Police Academy 6: City Under Siege. None of which include Yoda. Now go back to Peculiar, Missouri.

10. Zaxxon

Zaxxon Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
  11. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    I'm beginning to suspect you know nothing about Mr. Bonerz true vision. If fact I'm starting to question if you've even seen any of the Police Academy films. For your education here's part of an old Rolling Stones interview with Peter Bonerz where he discusses his vision:

Let this be the final nail in the coffin of your ridiculous argument!

KSennia, EHT and Diggy like this.
  12. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Except everyone knows that interview is from the fan edited Rolling Stone interview. It's not cannon, no Yoda.

And never doubt my PBQ!

Are you Don Cheadle? Because you're starring in a House of LIES.

13. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    We discussed that accusation at the Fifteenth Annual Bonerz Boys Fan Club Meeting and definitively proved that it was false by inviting the Rolling Stones reporter to the event. He couldn't make it because it was his grandmother's 108th birthday but he sent his assistant's assistant who played for us the original recording of the interview he made to confirm that Mr. Bonerz truly made those remarks. We even had a voice analyst who was able to confirm that it was Mr. Bonerz speaking on the tape. So your assertions are fallacious and mean spirited and definitely not representative of a true Bonerz fan! :mad:

Diggy likes this.
  14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    You mean the Unofficial Bonerz Boys Fan Club Meeting. I know it was unofficial, what with me being the president of the Official Bonerz Boys Fan Club Meeting.

Also, I have Pete (that's Mr. Bonerz to you) here with me. He says no Yoda.

So unless you want to call Pete a liar, which would not really be the act of a true fan...

EHT and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  15. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Ha! Any true Bonerz fan would know he has several lookalikes that attend "official" fan club meetings. Any true Bonerz fan would know that Mr. Bonerz is agoraphobic and rarely leaves his house unless doing a movie and in those cases he only leaves his trailer when he's filming. Any true Bonerz fan would also know that he hasn't had any visitors in over twenty years. The last visitor being The Rolling Stones reporter who interviewed him about the wonderful role Yoda had in Police Academy 6: City Under Siege!

Diggy and EHT like this.
  16. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Somehow I feel like you're both right. [face_thinking]

KSennia, Diggy and Darth Chiznuk like this.
  17. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Hi, this is Pete (you can call me Mr. Bonerz) and my man Dig was kind enough to let me use his account. It’s great to post on here, you guys are a hoot!

I just wanted to clear up a couple of things.

First of all, I can definitely state that the Star Wars character known as “Yoda” is not in Police Academy 6: City Under Seige. My vision for Police Academy 6: City Unde Siege was always one of realism; in fact my good friend Zach’ snyder borrowed many thematical concepts for his DCU films. Yes there are fantastical Concepts in both, but they remain grounded. As I still maintain all creative control over Police Academy 6: City Under Seige (which will pass to my estate upon my death, with strict guidelines not to include Yoda) there is no Yoda I’m any official version. I hope that clears it up, and we can move on to happier things :)

Secondly, the post I quoted is a pack of filthy ****ing lies. I maintain a full social life and if that **** lies about me again, I will not hesitate in using any legal means necessary to stop it. lol, j/k! They won’t be legal means, I will **** him up with a sock full of ball bearings and he’ll be breathing through a tube for rest of his miserable **** sucking life in a hospital bed. One warning.

Namaste guys!

18. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    No we are both wrong. Very wrong.

19. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Wow you're really going to make me do this, aren't you? I was trying to avoid this but I can't stand by while you're spouting off these horrible falsehoods. So I try to keep a low profile because I know I have a lot of fans here. I've been here nearly six years now and haven't revealed this to anyone but here goes. I'm Peter Bonerz. That's right I, Peter Bonerz, have been the user known as Darth Chiznuk this whole time. I really didn't want to reveal that (I tried to make this pathological liar see reason but he isn't interested in the truth.) Everything I've said is the absolute truth. Well I didn't have to prove the interview was real at the Fifteenth Annual Bonerz Boys Fan Club Meeting because, well, I'm Peter Bonerz and I already knew I gave the interview. Also I'm a pacifist and would never threaten a fly much less another human being. To reiterate Yoda is very much in Police Academy 6: City Under Siege. I know because I, Peter Bonerz aka Darth Chiznuk, made the film myself.

EHT likes this.
  20. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    Actually, yeah... that’s it.

Darth Chiznuk and Diggy like this.
  21. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Sorry, can’t talk now, I’m Bonerzing your mum. There are no new moves, I’m recycling other peoples ideas. A method you and Pete enjoy.

22. Psych_Jedi

Psych_Jedi Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I joined in 2003, though I'm positive I was lurking well before then. The movie was ROTS and I was looking to discuss and get spoiled...thus my third post is a request to join the 3SA. My second one is a general post about the Star Wars saga arc, which obviously needs to be amended after the sequels. My first post was about (can I even say the name?) supershadow--I got hooked into his game but then I noticed he was just posting TFN info. Since then this has been my favorite spot to read, discuss, and have some out-of-this-world fun when it comes to Star Wars! Happy 20 years!

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  23. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    None of the above.

TROOPS

SkywalkerShine likes this.
  24. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Now that you mention it, TROOPS might actually be the thing that made me interested in discussing anything on here. That video is brilliant.

Sarge likes this.
  25. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I remember reading the Guinness book of World Records in 99 or 2000 and it said something about "The Star Wars films have made the most money of all films, and even inspired fanfilms like Troops that is hosted on a site called TF.N", and I was proud that it mentioned a site that I was posting on.