main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 7!? #TheCloneWarsSaved

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 19, 2018.

1. Godzilla2099

Godzilla2099 Jedi Knight

Dec 19, 2015
    Loved the Trailer!!!

Who is the clone trooper in red on Anakin's Left?

IHeartKenobi89 likes this.
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Sergeant Hunter of the Bad Batch

3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    The streaming service is only going to launch in the US, so hopefully this and the live action show are sold to a Canadian distributor.

So this is 4 eps is the Bad Batch arc, right? And I think the Ashoka on Mandalore/series finale was supposed to be 6 episodes (coulda sworn I read that somewhere)? so maybe 2 we don't know about.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
    IHeartKenobi89 and RaptorMusic like this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    [​IMG]

So stoked. The SIEGE of MANDALORE!

This also I think means that, amongst other things, we'll get Maul vs Ahsoka... interrupted by Order 66 coming down the pike. I do wonder what Rex's reaction (having removed his chip by this point) will be when he sees all his brothers obediently executing the order, and can't do anything to make them stop. It will be a harrowing moment I have no doubt.

5. Qui-Riv-Brid

Qui-Riv-Brid Force Ghost star 5

Apr 18, 2013
    But mainly to Lucas who hired both of them as well as creating SW and TCW.

6. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Maybe if season 7 does well, We could get a Season 8 or another Sequel to the show leading up to Rebels, Just wishful thinking. If not at least the show is ending on David Filoni terms.[face_idea]

There will be other animated shows and movies to fill the time gap and each time zone could make hundreds of movies and shows, both Animated and Live actions, especially The Old Republic or something of a new timeline set hundreds or thousands of years In the future.

IHeartKenobi89 and RaptorMusic like this.
  7. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    There is already a Disney streaming service being tested out in the UK and Philippines called DisneyLife, and with the Fox/Sky deals, Disney trying to get Sky of Europe, Star of Asia, and 30% of Hulu. With majority of BAMTech acquired, and ESPN streaming service launched, they are likely planning to make sure both Disney and Hulu streaming services go international, so Disney will distribute content themselves in Canada, since there is a Direct-to-Consumer and Internatinal department formed this year in the company. Can't wait to see Sky, Star, Hulu, and BAMTech join forces to get the technology and distribution forward when Fox/Sky deals are done.

8. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    This is the clone wars season not to be in both legends and canon, but just canon

Throw won't lie, i am more in the empire year now then the clone wars year becuase i kind have moved on saddly hopely i can get my clone wars love back by watching th movie and all the episodes to get me warmed up for the clone wars season 7 next year

IHeartKenobi89 likes this.
  9. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Wow, the service isn't launching until fall 2019? Not to sound entitled, but there better not be any filler in those 12 episodes. Strange that they want to launch it so close to Episode IX.

10. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Oh lawd I'm in heaven

[​IMG]

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    I called it!

Hell yes! This is amazing news! Can't wait! The trailer looked fantastic. It's got the great dark feel to it that the last few seasons had.

12. hlc88

hlc88 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I just hope those in other countries like the UK and the rest of Europe will get these too. The Clone Wars still remains one of my favourite shows.

13. Dorryn

Dorryn Jedi Master star 3

Jan 24, 2015
    It's been a while since I've been hyped for anything related to Star Wars. I had forgotten the feeling.

14. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    That was a clone trooper-heavy trailer, though, and the clone material is least interesting to me. Hope to see more of the bounty hunter, Maul and Mandalore stuff.

15. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Woohoo! I am late to the party, and just heard about this. Thank you Disney! :D There is supposedly only 12 Episodes confirmed, but I hope they end the Series with the lead in to ROTS, with the Separatist kidnapping of Palpatine. I know that it was dealt with in the Clone Wars Micro Series, but I want to see it done with this Series. Hopefully Disney will greenlight more seasons.

16. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    Siege of Mandalore takes place in parallel with ROTS and focuses on Ahsoka and Rex on Mandalore (and presumably their Order 66 experience.) So there may be a few montage shots of the BoC similar to the montage epilogue of Rebels but the money shot at the end isn't going to focus on that. It'll focus on what's important to Ahsoka and Rex.

17. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    Thought: would they go there, and give us a Temple Massacre cutaway when Ahsoka is fleeing the clones on Mandalore, where Anakin goes around killing familiar Jedi, such as Cin Drallig and Tera Sinube?

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  18. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    They might expand on Plo Koon's death given how close he is (was?) to Ahsoka.

Or if they really want to go dark... Petro, Katooni and company? (I don't think Filoni is that grimdark, though.)

19. Baron_Papanerd

May 1, 2014
    Hey, I loved that Episode Lightsaber Lost. [face_not_talking] Besides, any chance to see Coruscant is a plus for me; they are criminally underusing the city planet Capital IMO. [face_plain]

20. DBPirate

DBPirate Jedi Master star 4

Jun 20, 2015
    Oh, I wasn't referring to Lightsaber Lost. There were some unfinished episodes of Ahsoka just running around in Coruscant with some new love interest or something. I think that would be a waste.

21. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Honestly I think that would be cool. It would make sense, and it would be kind of cool to see Ahsoka in the underworld.

22. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    :(

23. Baron_Papanerd

May 1, 2014
    Oh, OK. I see. :)

24. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    No, I won't worry about that. There are not going to be any filler episodes in this batch. This batch of 12 could be any of the four:

1- (12) Twelve episodes consisting of the (3) three arcs (4) four parters that Ashoka was set to appear. The 1313 Arc, followed by Jedi Temple/Sith Shrine, and Seige of Mandalore. (Most likely-after what we have seen with Rebels and the Ashoka novel).

2- (12) Twelve episodes not following the 22 minute per episode path, but an hour and half. Doing the arcs in movie type episodic events. This would give us a lot of the arcs plus some we didn't think of. (Definitely would want this)

3- (12) episodes consisting of the Seige of Mandalore, and the animation of both Crystal Crisis and Bad Batch. (Not bad, its something, and I'll take it).

4- (12) episodes) consisting of the Seige of Mandalore, and two other unknown arcs (possibly Bounty Hunter arc) and some other one.

25. JediLight

JediLight Force Ghost star 4

May 31, 2001
    I doubt we'll get some Order 66 footage, but that would be cool. I'm hopeful we get Dooku and Grevious kidnapping Palpatine.