main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series The Clone Wars Season 7!? #TheCloneWarsSaved

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Jul 19, 2018.

1. theraphos

theraphos Jedi Knight star 2

May 20, 2016
    Yeah, and I'd really love even a brief nod from the show on this point (even if it's just to confirm that she didn't have an opportunity to speak to him again, with him being halfway across the galaxy from the Temple for most/all of ROTS). We know from her novel that Ahsoka looks back on him positively after his death, but we're still kinda left hanging for anything between s5 and that, with the timing of the show's cancellation.

EDIT: And for that matter, the show may do something to explain Wolffe's whole deal, too. Maybe another hint that we'll see Cato Neimoidia, even if only for two minutes or something.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  2. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    They're criminally underusing it it in any medium, is because it's so expensive to create 0_0. Have you see coruscant in any scene of it 1000 things are moving and happening in the backgrounds. That's why we never saw it in rebels! It would of taken up half the budget!

3. Baron_Papanerd

Baron_Papanerd Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Yeah, I can't see them showing Anakin, slaughtering the younglings at the Temple.:( [face_worried]

4. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    This is why I'm not overly stoked over this announcement. It's just too far away for me to get too excited about it.

5. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    It is but it could be something special. We know that the Siege of Mandalore is coming, that's automatic. The key will be what the rest will be. Coming out in the streaming service is good in a way because the animation being done will be good. Quick things are never good. Darth Maul and Mother Talzoin story lines are kind of done for me. They were the ones that I worried about because Maul ending up becoming in my opinion more powerful than Palp's surviving that cut and fall. Talzoin was super powerful and those witches did some serious magic. The siege of Mandalore will show the ending for Mandalore, Ashoka and Rex and stuff like that and the sieging in to ROTS that we didn't get.

6. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    Kind of sucks, that there will be no stakes becuase we know Ashoka, Maul , Rex and Bo kantna all survived to appear in Rebels

I know the younglings from the younglins arc lets watch Anakin sluaghter them
    He slaughter them all like animals

7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    sorry to tell you this but this will be the first season not to take place in legends sorry. I feel it will tie rebels then anything with legends

8. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    #ANYTHINGSPOSSIBLE
    [​IMG]

9. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i still think Petro went on to become a Inquisitor

10. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Is that canon from somewhere?

11. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    no, just think Petro is ment to fall to the dark side becuase he has that personalty

12. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    That is if he survived order 66? I loved that Youngling arc until I realized that many of those Younglings were probably going to bite the dust. :(

13. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    ueah if he survived i can see him going to the dark side or if he died during order 66 well thats that

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Remember they make a somewhat cameo appearance in the last episode of Season 5 when Anakin is dueling against Barriss outside of the temple (around 2:10).

15. Pythaga

Pythaga Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 14, 2018
    I know it won’t, and I know it will be laced with Rebels references, but it would be nice if did fit in to legends. I really only care about legends, and I’d love to have Siege of Mandalore fit in with all that. In the very likely scenario that it doesn’t fit in, it will still be great fun to watch.

16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i understand if there is a legends reference it would help with perosnal canon where legends and canon are merge togeather

17. jedi-soon

jedi-soon Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 27, 2001
    Smart move on Disney's part! I can't see them doing filler episodes within this limited slate, so most should be good. Dave is no doubt chomping at the bit to have a go at this, no sense flimflamming around!

18. lowell

lowell Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 11, 2014
    Fallen Order tie-in instead of the spinoff show that would have happened because of that arc.

19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    so you want one of the younglings from the younglings arc as the main character for the fallen order video game

20. lowell

Sep 11, 2014
    What if Fallen Order was one of the stoires for the spinoff and Lucasfilm resurrected it for the video game? The spinoff could've continued into ROTS and become really dark for Cartoon Network. The character of the game could be Kanan but his comic basically covered it so it makes some sense that these younglings were Padawans by the time of Order 66.

IHeartKenobi89 likes this.
  21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i hosently want to be a new character

22. lowell

Sep 11, 2014
    But it could be an interesting way to show the fates of the characters after a dark event as Order 66.

23. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    yes but not in fallen order i want that as a new character

The younglings can have their own comic book series how about that

24. lowell

Sep 11, 2014
    We'll see how Respawn will do the story. But the Story Group does try to bring over unused developments sometimes if they can. Maybe more hints at Gamescom, then Celebration Chicago, and next year's EA Play, D23, and Gamescom.

25. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    you know it would be intresting seeing the younglings as surpporting characters in the game that jedi padawan meets