main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge Poetry Inspiration Challenge—More poems available

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Findswoman , Mar 9, 2015.

1. NobodyIX

NobodyIX Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 19, 2018
    Is number 9 still available? I'd like to give it a try! :D

2. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    @NobodyIX, yes, #9 is available, and you’re welcome to it. :)

@WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, of what I have left, I think #6 may be closest to what you’re looking for, so I’ll put you down for that one. [face_batting]

I’m out and about now, but once I’m back home I’ll PM you both your poems. Thanks so much for taking part! :)

Last edited: Mar 4, 2018
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ewok Poet and Findswoman like this.
  4. NobodyIX

NobodyIX Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 19, 2018
  5. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    That's great, you two! I've added your entries to the index. Thank you for taking part! :)

Now, in case anyone else out there is looking for another prompt or so—would there be any interest in my adding, say, about five more poems to the list? [face_batting]

Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. Pandora

Pandora Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 13, 2005
    It's probably well past time that I admit I'm not going to write something for my poem (other than that notebook page of scribbled notes I can't seem to turn into a story)--and yet, I can't actually do that. So I think I'm going to give this another month; and then, if I don't have an actual story at least started, I shall return my poem to the pot.

I posted this on March 1, so it has been more like two and a half months. But I haven't written a single word on any story for my poem--or given it enough thought to realize that my one month due date was receding into history behind me--so I'm officially returning it to the pot.

One question: if I do actually write a story for this poem at some unknown and unlikely point in the future, would I be able to link it here--either as the suddenly official again response if no one else has received this poem by the luck of the roulette; or as an ad hoc entry if someone has. But if they haven't yet posted their story, I don't know how that would work, as the poems aren't revealed until the stories go up, which is why I'm asking.

Findswoman likes this.
  7. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    That's just fine, Pandora; thanks for letting me know. I've cleared the number in the list, and I've added you and the number to the "Previous Holders of Numbers" spoiler cut below the main list. And yes, if you do write something for the poem in the future, you're absolutely welcome to link to it here, and I'll be sure to list you either in the main list or in an ad-hoc list as the case may be. (I'll make it work, however things end up going. :) )

8. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Kahara and Findswoman like this.
  9. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
  10. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    If #1 is available, I would like to give it a go.

11. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Yes, both of those are available, PMs have been sent to each of you, and the index has been updated. Enjoy! :)

Ewok Poet and teamhansolo like this.
  12. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    Is debating on starting another story, but, gimmie #10

13. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    @Findswoman

I still haven't had a chance to work on my entry for this, i just couldn't get my muse to work out with it. I don't think I'm actually gonna do this challenge.

Sorry if that causes any inconvenience. :)

-THS

Ewok Poet likes this.
  14. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    No worries, @teamhansolo, that's totally all right—I completely understand that not every prompt is going to work for everyone. I've taken you off the challenge list; if you like, you're welcome to take a different available number (you previously had 19), or try one of the other challenges that are here. :)

Ewok Poet and teamhansolo like this.