main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist teamhansolo's Star Wars Fan Art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by teamhansolo, Jul 7, 2018.

1. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    So it took me a while to figure it out, but I finally got how to put my art on here., and will probably be doing so frequently. I mostly draw Characters, and really enjoy drawing in an anime type style. I hope you enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^This is actually my first Star Wars drawing, I made it about a year ago. It's a drawing of one of the ANH behind the scenes pictures.

[​IMG]
    ^A Bail Organa picture I did.

[​IMG]
    ^Here's the original sketch for the previous piece.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    ^ Young Hera. I never really did decide what was in her hand. It's supposed to be some kind of mechanical part. It could also work as a baby creature.

So, that's all for now. I have a ton more but I'm gonna wait a little while before posting more. I'd love to hear your tips and feedback for any of these. Thanks! and MTFBWY.
    -teamhansolo

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
  2. Voss Fulris

Voss Fulris Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2018
    Nice work, @teamhansolo! :D I've only just discovered this area (thanks to a nudge in WNU), so this was a nice surprise. I'm not in a position to offer tips or feedback, but like all of them. My favourite is probably the Bail Organa one, but you've captured the faces of all of them really nicely.

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Welcome @teamhansolo! :)

I really love young Hera's expression. Looking forward to seeing more.

Which medium are you working with at the moment?

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  4. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Thanks @Corellian_Outrider ! I usually draw in pencil, then sometimes I'll trace the picture with a fine-tip sharpie, or other dark pen. I also use markers, and sometimes I'll take pictures of my drawings, trace the entire thing in a drawing program, and color it there too. That's how I did the Hera picture.

Here's a Sabine picture I did recently.
    [​IMG]

5. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    I really like the Sabine one, it looks a lot like the animation style in Rebels :p

AzureAngel2 and teamhansolo like this.
  6. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
  7. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I made this one yesterday on my tablet. As you can probably tell by now, I really like drawing characters from Clone Wars. :)
    [​IMG]

8. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    It is always great to see more Clone Wars era art and looking forward to seeing more :)

9. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I was gonna post more, but I can only get the pictures from another computer, which I don't have right now. I'll post them as soon as I can! :)

Edit: I still don't have the other computer set up yet, I'll try to do it soon. :)

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Wonderful work !! Keep learning creating and displaying!

11. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Alright, sorry it took so long, but I finally got our other computer to work, so here are some more pics. They're are mostly just sketches and stuff, that I did to pass the time. ENJOY! :D:D:D:p;)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. Voss Fulris

Jun 30, 2018
    Haven't seen anything here for a while [face_thinking] DRL keeping you busy?

13. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    I'll post once I',m back from the beach. :p:cool:

14. Voss Fulris

Jun 30, 2018
    Have a nice time at the beach!

15. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Hiya everybody! I'm back now! There's a LOT of pics, since I haven't posted in a while. (Sorry about that [face_plain]:p) Most of these, actually all of them ;) I did on Sketchbook for Galaxy, using a Samsung Galaxy tablet, and S-Pen. I hope you enjoy!
    • The first one is Anthony Carboni, from The Star Wars Show, so technically it is Star Wars.
    • The Mirilian is a character I am working on for my Guardians of Light roleplay, and the reason she has no arms or legs, is cause I still need practice with drawing them, and for this pic, I needed her to look right. Anyways, It's mostly focused on her face and outfit tho. :p
    • I drew the Boba one several days ago while watching AoTC, and while it is messed up proportion-wise, and a little bit shadow-wise (that sounds so weird. :p), I really love it. I think it captures the right feeling.
    • I know, it says teamhansolo's Star Wars fanart, but come on, the Avengers need a little love too. :D
    • And the last one, Wasn't specifically supposed to be Leia, It was just a random girl, then I thought it looked sorta like a younger version of her, so I posted it. :) It actually looks like a mix of Padme, Leia, and Rey, TBH.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2018
  16. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    All broken images for me :(

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  17. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    Hmmm… It's to do with the link being used. It should end with the file extension as .jpg, .bmp, .png, etc

Sometimes it helps to right click and 'view image' or 'copy image address' to get the direct link… or could be a case of where it is being hosted.

18. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    All broken images for me too which is a shame since I would have loved to see them!

19. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Ok, I'll try and fix it. :);) It might not happen today tho, since I need a different computer to do it....

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    AzureAngel2 likes this.
  20. Khalia Octa

Jun 23, 2018
    Ahh they look great!! I can see them now and I really love the Mirilian one!!

teamhansolo and AzureAngel2 like this.
  21. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Thanks! :D I've drawn her a lot since I designed her. I'm still trying to find a irl reference for her face. I'll explain in our pm :);)

AzureAngel2 and Khalia Octa like this.
  22. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I love your art!!!! I can't draw worth anything but thats another story.

23. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    So, here's the one I did for the SWC Art Competition, Kaydel Connix. :) I think it turned out great! I'd love to hear your opinion tho. :):):)

[​IMG]

24. Voss Fulris

Jun 30, 2018
    Good luck with the competition! Please let us know how you get on :) great entry!

25. teamhansolo

Jun 25, 2018
    Hiya! so I did like a ton of drawings last night, so.... here they are. :D There's a lot of droids. :cool:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last one is a concept of a droid for @ThisIsMe1138 . It's her OC's droid. :D