main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    me too

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
  2. Ithorians

Ithorians Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2016
    Pretty much. That was what I was thinking about when I said earlier that there are a number of sources, even at times contradictory. At one point they said the best Inquisitors were around Ventress level. At another, they said that the Inquisitors weren´t even tracking Kanan and Ezra, and that was Sidious all along... something that makes no sense, with the 5th Brother chiding the 7th Sister because "her instincts had failed her" when they didn´t find their preys at first in Lothal.

So for me, it´s just that they haven´t really set on their skill level. It´s something adaptable to each story, and circumstances do have an influence in the final outcome of a fight, mission, etc. We have to admit, some fans also fail to understand that things are not black or white, and things in an actual scenario are not as predictable as the results of a bunch of statistics. So the Inquisitors are not up to fighting Maul or Obi-Wan, even less so Vader. That doesn´t immediately mean they are weak, because those are not average Force users...
    I imagine that would have been his role. Vader would have relieved him of a couple of limbs if he tried to look above his station... which in any case, would have been one of the highest ranking ones in the Empire.

3. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    agree i remmber dave floini himself stated that is quit possible that the Seventh Sister we see on the show was not the first to hold that role but the darth vader comic proved other wised

[/QUOTE] I imagine that would have been his role. Vader would have relieved him of a couple of limbs if he tried to look above his station... which in any case, would have been one of the highest ranking ones in the Empire.[/QUOTE] most likely i chould see him cutting one have his arms off if he steped a line

kalzeth and Ithorians like this.
  4. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    A quote from today´s Darth Vader comic issue presents Tarkin´s views on him and his Inquisitorius:

"(...) I´ve read reports from the Inquisitorius. Vader and his monsters have done their job well. Few Jedi remain, if any".

I imagine that´s the reason for Tarkin being so dismissive of the rumor of a Jedi in Rebels season 1. It could also have to do with that future issue´s solicitation that spoke of an expansion of the role of the Inquisitors... I have high hopes for the next arc!

5. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i do wonder
    this actally means they did a good job also the Inquisotors will return for next mouths issue

6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Tarkin's view is funny, given that attitude is similar to the Jedi's initial reaction about Darth Maul's appearance: "I don't see how the Sith could have returned without us knowing. They've been extinct for over a millennium."

Tarkin: "Their fire has gone out in the universe."

Such arrogance prove to be both groups/individuals' undoing.

podjazd likes this.
  7. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I found that line funny knowing that anther order 66 survivor will appead next issue

kalzeth and podjazd like this.
  8. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    We've only seen so far 7 Inquisitors. In Star Wars Absolutely Everything Updated and Expanded it says there is at least 12. Tenth Brother is dead, but we should keep in mind he died early on, he could've been replaced, same for the 6th Brother that dies in the Ahsoka novel. We know they recruited candidates, so fresh ranks or replacements had to have occurred.

Fallen Jedi Master and kalzeth like this.
  9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I would like to see an Inquisitor that doesn't make use of a lightsaber. Though maybe if the plan for the Knights of Ren involve dark side adepts using different weapons, that wouldn't be ideal.

10. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I would like to see at some point The Grand Inquisitor and anther Inquisitor fight a jedi and the jedi ends up falling to the dark side and kills the anther inquisitor. Then the grand inquisitor gives the fallen jedi the now dead inquisitor number
    The Grand Inquisitor "You are now the third brother"
    Or something like that

SeparatistFan, kalzeth and PCCViking like this.
  11. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Wow, I hadn´t catch that "at least 12 inquisitors" quote from that encyclopedia. That makes a lot of possibilities for future arcs of the comic. I was just wondering about the chances to see some new ones (and/or some of the Rebels ones) in Fortress Vader... we´re just a couple of days away, and the preview looked great!

12. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    does at least 12 Inquisitrs mean there maybe more

kalzeth likes this.
  13. iPodwithnomusic

iPodwithnomusic Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2012
    Any fans of the inquisitors should definitely check out today's Darth Vader #19.
    It was very similar to the Rebels episode The Future of the Force. We got to see a few new inquisitors as well as all the ones from Rebels.

kalzeth likes this.
  14. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    Darth Vader #19 is probably one of my favorite issues in what´s already my favorite series. 3 new Inquisitors!! loved their design and the little of personality we got to see in one issue seems to work perfectly in the context of the Inquisitorius.

Besides, seeing Fifth in action, and the other Rebels ones, was a big bonus for me. Curious, at this point, that they always show 5th and 7th together... they didn´t strike me as so close in Rebels. There may be some story waiting to be told right there...

Also interesting to see that the Inquisitorius is, this early on, starting to move closer to fulfilling their original task. When Rebels started, I had assumed from Vader and the GI´s conversation that Project Harvester was a new directive for them... there could be new information about that in this arc. Can´t wait for the next issue!

Jarrus likes this.
  15. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    The Inquisitors didn't strike me as fraternizing types in Rebels. Seems some of them are quite gung-ho.

16. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    i enjoyed the three new Inquisitors, love their designs. So who what to guess who the helmate one is

17. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    Hopefully they use the Vader comic to expand on 5th Brother and 7th Sister a bit

Now we know that Eeth Koth survives Order 66. Anyone translate the survivors on their list? I assumed the first 3 were Ahsoka, Yoda and Kenobi.

18. kalzeth

kalzeth Jedi Master star 3

Aug 26, 2017
    Which is the third new one? I thought he helmeted one is the one seen in the hunt for Maul on Rebels or did I completely miss one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    no theres anther one whereing a helmate

20. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    Wasn't he kicked off the council, too?

Snafu55 likes this.
  21. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    I found it funny how many skilled jedi survived Order 66

podjazd, Snafu55 and kalzeth like this.
  22. Snafu55

Snafu55 Jedi Master star 3

Oct 19, 2015
    It's so weird I know!
    But, just imagine how many jedi did not work with clones or out off in totally deep under cover missions or far off locations.

kalzeth and Fallen Jedi Master like this.
  23. Ithorians

Apr 26, 2016
    So, now he´ve come to an interesting number, of 10 confirmed Inquisitors! for even the little we´ve got to see from the new ones, I got to say that I´m quite fond of their design, especially the Twilek´s. It´s startling for sure, to see a being with jet-black skin, sharp teeth and orange eyes coming after you or your children.

The other thing that was curious to me is that the female one and the helmeted one (is that a male?) do seem to be wearing a cape of sorts. It made me wonder if these 3 new ones could be the (almost legendary, by now) 2nd, 3rd and 4th Inquisitors... no way to know, if there is actually an 11th and a 12th around as well, but it´s entertaining to theorize about it...

kalzeth and Snafu55 like this.
  24. Fallen Jedi Master

Apr 13, 2017
    well it's been stated that there is at least 12 Inquisitors. Anyways i wonder if the Inquisitor with the helmate is a character we seen before. I hope its a women and its revealed to be the jedi doctor from the Yoda arc

kalzeth likes this.
  25. Grievpalpy75

Grievpalpy75 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 31, 2015
    I have a feeling that the Twi'lek and female inquisitor won't last long.