main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Somebody wrote a fanfic where 10 and Vader fought 12 Daleks. It was fab!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Star Wars: The Princess And The Brat

Star Wars: Return Of The Porgs

Star Wars: Rose, There Is Another

Star Wars: A New Retcon

Star Wars: The Force Gives Up

Star Wars: The Phantom Skywalker

3. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Star Wars: Surprise The Last Jedi Was Just A Nightmare

Not that I think this is it but:

Star Wars: A New Order

This title could mean so many different things... a new First Order, a new Jedi Order, a new universal order, etc.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
    Dagobahsystem likes this.
  4. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    For too long have I been oppressed by the singular worldview of the Jedi. From what little I have learned in my personal studies, the Force is something to be controlled, not to be controlled by.

I came to this place seeking refuge, as well as knowledge. The prior forums and debate halls I traveled to have all fallen to the "light".

5. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    I saw a crossover between #11 and ST:TNG. Daleks were taken over by the Borg, so they had to ask the Matt Smith for help. [face_laugh]

6. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    @Silvertough
    We are pleased to have you join us here. You might make a fine addition to our collection. Actively participate and you will likely find yourself a master to guide you on the path to the Dark Side. Also, add that you are now a “Peon of the Sith Empire” to your signature to make it official. [face_skull]

Mostlymad likes this.
  7. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    I humbly submit myself to the teachings of the Sith.

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Mostlymad like this.
  8. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @Quinlan Vos, you've said you are comfortable in school, so time for a new task! Tell me about three, female, non-human Sith.

9. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Welcome to the fold @Silvertough! As a peon of the Sith Empire we encourage you to engage in the conversations here. Being active and showing interest by participating in discussion will eventually attract the attention of a Master who will take you on as an apprentice. Another good way to attract their attention is to make sure that the Sith Temple is sparkling clean. *hands over a bedazzled toilet brush and a long haired skeletal corpse of a Jedi fashioned into a mop* It has been many moons since we've had a peon and the dirt has just caked onto every surface. Hop to it.

WookieeRage and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  10. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    @Mostlymad *Takes items begrudgingly* It will be done, my lord.

11. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    I'm no lord @Silvertough. Just some friendly advice from someone not to far removed from your position. ;)

Kaleesh-Cyborg and DarthIshyZ like this.
  12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    @Silvertough
    While you clean, tell us a bit more about you. Are you new to the Star Wars fandom or are you a relic like some people around here *cough* @DarthIshyZ *cough*?

DarthIshyZ and Mostlymad like this.
  13. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Begins mopping at a rather distinct pool of viscera*
    Oh no, I've been apart of the fandom more or less all of my life. One of my earliest memories is watching a New Hope on VHS with my dad. [face_laugh] I've been apart of a few different minor forums before, but they all seem to die off after awhile.

14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    To answer your question, @Kaleesh-Cyborg, he's a young'un like you. VHS. Still got those as well as my VCDs. Just because I saw the 1977 movie in theater with my dad at 9 yo, that just means I know more than you!

15. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    I've never seen someone so wise! ^:)^

Kaleesh-Cyborg and DarthIshyZ like this.
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    You ain't met the Triumvirs yet. Save your worship for them.

PCCViking and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  17. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    You will find this forum has a lot to offer and does not fade off. This temple has been around for a long time as well. The Triumvirate are the best leaders around.

*motions hands to the floor in a wave.*

This is where you want to be.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  18. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Straightens up, starts mopping again* O-of course.. A question, if I may. How does the Temple feel about it's students delving into alchemy? My prior.. allegiances.. strictly forbid my pursuits.

19. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    The big benefit of Sith over Jedi is that the only rule is respect for your elders. (Glares at @Kaleesh-Cyborg) As to your area of focus, that decision is mostly up to you. You make it in partnership with your Master once you are apprenticed. The focuses... focii?... are listed in the opening posts of this thread. If you can fit alchemy into one, I encourage you.

As a matter of fact, @WookieeRage, weren't you made into your current *ahem* form by Sith Alchemy?

20. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Yes, as a matter of fact, I have. Hmmm, stay diligent @Silvertough

Mostlymad and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  21. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Of course. There is much to be gained from observing one's surroundings.. One will only bring ruin without careful planning..

WookieeRage likes this.
  22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    What was the glare for? I coughed and the board randomly tagged you because it is glitchy technology. *innocent look*

Funny story slightly relevant to my claim of innocence. A handful of my subordinates refer to me as their “pod commander” and one of them left a voicemail on my crappy work phone that is equipped with crappy voicemail transcription. He started his message by saying “Hello, pod commander...” The phone transcribed “Hello pasta...” [face_rofl]

And thus, when I am having a lousy day at work, I refer to my voicemail transcriptions for a quick laugh. That is all.

23. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Why is it when I write something I feel so *meh* about it?

Mostlymad likes this.
  24. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Could be for a multitude of reasons really. When I get that feeling, it's usually because I'm either losing overall interest in the thread/topic, or I could use a simple change in scenery. Most of the time I just change the podcast/music I'm listening to at the time [face_laugh]

Also, is there a rule stating whether or not I can post in threads such as The Rancor Pit?

25. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Maybe cause you expect everything you write to be gold? Really though writing anything is just mining for gold and every once in a while you’ll strike it rich. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.