main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    No, you just have to stab @DarthIshyZ in the back in the Rancor Pit.

PCCViking and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  2. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Oh, I wouldn't do any fighting yet, as I'm just a lowly peon~ Still developing a character for any IC developments.. might just go with a Miraluka character that I used to use in another forum...

Last edited: Aug 21, 2018
  3. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    I used to know a Miraluka on here... They've since.. departed.

QueenSabe7 and DarthIshyZ like this.
  4. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    We aren't exactly a populous race.. Not any more anyways..

5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    *ignores insults populating in the mind and behaves* There is a peon present.

Whose turn is it in the Pit anyway? *glances shiftily between Serapis, Ravenous, Thunderous, and Valdimar*

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  6. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Wookiee and I are up.

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Another forum?

*looks curious*

We are always on the look out for rival Sith factions to annihilate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    How did he taste, again? Didn't have to worry about bones, I know.

I agree with you, @Mostlymad. On some level I'm sure it comes down to us being our own worst critic.

Edit: To answer your question Cyborg, I don't recall @PCCViking posting recently.

9. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    @PCCViking
    Oh, Thunderous...
    [​IMG]
    *gagging and wretching* Ugh! I thought I could tolerate using the gif, but alas! I cannot. *slinks away to find anti-nausea medication*

10. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    I thought that was par for the course with you and your hero. Huh. Live and learn.

WookieeRage, Mostlymad and PCCViking like this.
  11. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I made my move. Now, let's see if, as Obi-Wan's master said, your focus determines your reality. [face_devil]

DarthIshyZ and Mostlymad like this.
  12. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Regardless of your focus, I assure you, your reality will become a nightmare, courtesy of yours truly. [face_skull]

13. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    I'm afraid, my Emperor, that many of the temples those factions operated from have been wiped out completely, the inhabitants scattered across the galaxy.. Others.. have simply been abandoned. I sincerely doubt there are any factions left that could be considered.. rivals..

*Bows respectively, before returning to my cleaning duties*

14. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    If you know of anyone that needs refuge, I assure you, this is a place of haven. Notice my lack of the word 'safe'

*whips @Silvertough with @Darth Kronos spiked hwhip.*

Tell me, what is your experience with the dark side, what do you have to offer to the Sith? Besides your Alchemal interest?

15. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Grunts, but otherwise remains resolute* Others? No.. Not anymore..
    As for what I can offer? I'm not sure. In a previous life.. I was close to completing my trials to become a Jedi Knight, before striking down my master in combat. I've been on the run ever since, moving from temple to temple.. Each one falling before I could complete my training as a Sith. As a result, my experience with the Dark Side is.. mostly academic in nature.

*Chuckles, motioning towards an empty holster on his left hip*
    I haven't even been able to replace my lightsaber since my escape. Been relying on a lousy blaster pistol and what I know of the force to get by.

At heart I'm a scholar. Perhaps there's a facet of the temple's history that could use a fresh set of eyes?

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Hmm...looks like ol’ four-throats might have aspiring competition. *elbows @DarthIshyZ *

17. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    The more scholars, the better!

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  18. Quinlan Vos

Quinlan Vos Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 24, 2017
    Ah, I see we have a new Peon! Haven't had one in ages! It seems like it was just earlier this year when I was a newbie. Oh wait....[face_devil]

PCCViking and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  19. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    @Kaleesh-Cyborg Master I present my latest task. *bows*

When I was creating a character I knew I wanted to play something unique. Human was out and when I started to think about it I realized just how sinister looking a Sith Tusken could look. There was enough history and culture there to rationalize a Tusken becoming a Sith and it just took off in my mind then.
    Tuskens are native to the desert planet Tatooine. Their language is Tusken. Due to the planet’s harsh environment they are extremely xenophobic and territorial over their native resources, mainly water sources. They are a nomadic people with clans normally comprised of 20-30 individuals. Tribal chiefs, warlords and clan leaders would lead their clans. Settlers often refer to them as Sand People but consider them vicious, mindless monsters.

What I found fascinating about the Tuskens was their culture and traditions. As nomadic, warlike scavengers they surprisingly hold to certain traditions and values. Their adult gender is outwardly defined by the style of clothes they wear. Their children must wear unisex clothing until they come of age. Is this to prevent other clans from kidnapping specific male or female children? Male children, when coming of age, are sent out to the desert to kill a Krayt dragon and aren’t permitted to return until they harvest a “pearl” found exclusively in the belly of one. Stuff like that is why I like the Tusken species.
    Besides their menacing look? Well after some research I found a particularly interesting Tusken, whom I’ll talk about below, and felt it was too juicy an opportunity to pass up. An entire clan nearly wiped out by a Jedi (Anakin) and the sole survivor gets adopted into another clan and trained by A’Sharad Hett. I just figured a guy like that would find others of his species to tag along with him on a venture of revenge and seeking power. I just figured why couldn’t my potential Sith be one of those proud Tuskens?
    There is and he is called KkH'Oar'Rrhr. He was the sole survivor of Anakin’s slaughter of the Tusken clan that held Shimi Skywalker. He survived because he was off bonding with his Bantha. He was taken in by a clan led by human Jedi A’Sharad Hett who would later become Darth Krayt. KkH'Oar'Rrhr, as a young orphan, snuck into Kenobi’s hut and touched Anakin’s lightsaber and had a vision. A’Sharad Hett would later sense his Force Sensitivity and take him on as his apprentice. After Hett’s defeat and demasking humiliation by Kenobi it was KkH'Oar'Rrhr who would gather other Tuskens to seek out his master after he fled to the Outer Rim. My character is one of those and was partially trained by KkH'Oar'Rrhr before he abandoned his fellow Tuskens in search of promised power.
    Banthas in the Tusken culture are quite revered. Despite the many uses one could get from a Bantha's corpse (hides, meat, etc) Tuskens do not kill them. In fact, at age 7 male Tuskens bond with male Banthas while female Tuskens bond with female Banthas. When Tuskens marry their Banthas will generally mate as well. And if the bonded Tusken dies its Bantha follows shortly behind it, mostly by committing suicide. And if the Bantha dies before its owner the Tusken would bury it in a large graveyard given great respect and reverence by both Tuskens and Banthas.
    In my opinion I believe that the Tuskens were fashioned after the Native Americans. The tribe I think it most closely resemebles are the Comanche Indians of the Southern Great Plains.

The Comanche were the most savage and arguably the most feared Indian tribe, especially after horses were introduced to the Americas. Like the Tuskens, Comanches were feared by the settlers because of the raids, kidnappings, and savagery performed by this particular tribe.

Comanches also treated their horses much like the Tuskens treated their Banthas. While Comanches didn’t bond with their horses they had a healthy respect and reverence for them. They highly prized them, became supremely skilled in fighting from horseback, and their status in the tribe generally hinged around the quality and number of horses one had.

The Comanche also had a “coming of age” tradition were young men were set off alone to hunt down a buffalo. Like Tuskens hunting the Krayt Dragon the young man didn’t return until he’d killed one.

20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Well done, @Mostlymad . Your knowledge of the Tusken species has enlightened me and I am pleased to give you +3 well-earned prestige.

21. WookieeRage

Feb 3, 2016
    An offworldly feel that the Kaleesh share with the Tuskens perhaps? A sense of clan or belonging within the species? Reminds me of home and my family... I hate it!

*storms off*

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @Mostlymad, that's some good work! Take a PP from me.

23. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Nice post @Mostlymad
    I like the Tusken Raiders too. It's cool how some details of their culture and society are expanded upon in the Kenobi novel. Cheers!

Mostlymad likes this.
  24. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Honestly, one of my favorite aspects of KoToR was the lore given to the Sand People. it was refreshing to see them as more than just "savages", you know? Not sure how much of that, if any, is still canon, but still, was really cool.

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    What facet would you bring fresh eyes to, Peon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.