main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    *Clears Throat*

Well, until recently, I was a scribe for the Jedi, and before I killed my master, I installed a backdoor into their archives, which means I still have access, although I'm not sure how long I'll be able to keep that access. If anything else.. I could update the Temple's archives on Jedi's take on history.. I'm naturally curious my lord, perhaps there's a riddle or clue that other Sith scribes missed?

Kaleesh-Cyborg and Sinrebirth like this.
  2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    The main focus of our riddles at present is the imminent return of the Old Ones, among them the God of the Sith.

If you wish to broaden your horizons, you would do well to access the sources about them. New material is due to be excavated for Hallowed Eve.

Otherwise we anticipate the lore of Lord Momin...

... but a word of warning looking into the Old Ones.

Sometimes, they look back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
  3. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Furrows Brow* The God of the Sith? Do you speak of the Sith'ari? I've heard rumors.. but nothing substantial.. If permitted, I would happily begin my studies..

4. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    So, was the forum down for anyone else there? Couldn't get on for a good four hours or so.. Weird

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Research away, my friend. The Immortal God’s of the Sith... those dwelling in the dark.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nehru_Amidala and Silvertough like this.
  6. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    [​IMG]

;)

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Since I was asleep... no, not really. No.
    See, @Kaleesh-Cyborg, encourage the scholars!

8. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    So, was the forum down for anyone else there? Couldn't get on for a good four hours or so.. Weird
    *Bows* I will begin my research immediately, thank you for this wondrous opportunity, my Lord.

*Hurries off towards the Temple Archives*
    The Emperor just referred to me as "my friend".. How very interesting.. *Azeth smiles to himself, burying a laugh*

Aw, it's been so long since I've thought of Tennant as the Doctor, thanks for bringing up memories [face_laugh]

9. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Thank you master. I look forward to tackling your next task.
    Thank you Darth Serapis.
    I'll have to read the Kenobi novel for that (and then incessantly talk about it to @Kaleesh-Cyborg as I know he'll want to hear all about Ben Kenobi's life).:D
    It's been so long since I've played that... I don't recall. Should probably dust it off sometime and play it again.

10. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    I would rather hear all the gruesome details about his painful, agonizing death, Apprentice. [face_skull]

Sinrebirth and Mostlymad like this.
  11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Didn't look like it was painful or agonizing. Vader whiffed through his robe and he was gone.

12. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Least he didn't die from sadness *cough* Padme *cough*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

13. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    *whispering loudly* Must be thinking about those reoccurring, vivid dreams he has of eviscerating the old Jedi. Kinda cute seeing @Kaleesh-Cyborg growl and swing his arms frantically at night when he has them.

14. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    The sand people are animals, Anakin Skywalker killed them mercilessly because he hates sand though.

15. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *warily peeks out from the archives, clearly expecting the conversation to escalate*

Sinrebirth and PCCViking like this.
  16. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Oh, it's escalated many times.

Hey @Kaleesh-Cyborg, where's Sputnik been? I caught a horsefly for him.

Kaleesh-Cyborg and WookieeRage like this.
  17. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Are these.. escalations.. generally deadly? How does the Temple, or the Empire in general survive if it's members continually fight each other?

I keep running into this dilemma in my studies..

18. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Conflict.. It's the way of the Sith. If we do not continually test our power against each other, how do we grow?

19. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    PCCViking and Mostlymad like this.
  20. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Well.. my first response would be the Jedi. Their Order is the Sith's natural enemy, is it not?

Secondly, if an army is always infighting, it drastically lowers it's ability to fight outward forces. An army of individuals will always lose against a solidified group.. Right?

I know I haven't been here long, but the policy doesn't seem beneficial in the long term..

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  21. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    Conflict sharpens the mind, thickens the skin, and can create bonds. The strong survive and the weak perish. It isn’t so much infighting as it is... training.

22. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    *Pauses, before raising his hands*

I'll concede on that point I suppose. Is it true that it's expected of a Sith to strike down their superiors if they show weakness? Again, it just seems self-defeating in the long run..

Although.. That's rather hypocritical for me to say, considering what I did to my Jedi Master..

*Strokes his chin*

I clearly need to increase my studying, my apologies.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018
  23. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    So I’m not missing anything having not seen this myself. It’s like Puke Skyslopper’s cowardice death. Figures. *very disappointed growl*

*scowls disapprovingly* Do not make me revoke my generous prestige from your account, Apprentice.

Sputnik is always around. As am I. Our presence in the rafters is nearly permanent except for those occasions when we are compelled to leave and kill someone.

*eyes the studious peon* You strike a valid point, @Silvertough . I for one think more could be accomplished if there were at least some shred of camaraderie among us. However if certain individuals...*glares pointedly at those certain individuals*...wish to provoke wrath, they should get what they ask for and regret ever having asked for it.

Silvertough, PCCViking and Mostlymad like this.
  24. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    * Tosses fly-napped horsefly to Sputnik * Enjoy!

* Pokes @Kaleesh-Cyborg in the gut-sack *
    You should see it. Really. If just for that part of the story. Honestly, I'm surprised you haven't seen IV, V and VI already.

25. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *swats at @DarthIshyZ ‘s hand with an ignited lightsaber* Hands to yourself or I will remove them from your person. *scowls* Yes, I have been lectured on this many times. Maybe one of these days I will get around to it. *watches Sputnik skewer the fly and roast it over a sconce torch on the wall*

DarthIshyZ, Silvertough and PCCViking like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.