main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Yeah I know, I just think there’s a good chance they are lying, this is only because next month is the ten year anniversary of the clone wars. I really do think we will get something Jedi other then the Kotor.

In other news I’ve just put my first zeta on Palpatine leadership ability.

Also need some advice, I just missed out on CLS got to the final Challenge 3/3 but can’t beat it. Can any of you tell me what gear level I need stormtrooper Han (just made him gear 11) Princess Leia (gear 9 almost 10) and farm boy Luke ( gear 9) also R2 is gear 8 aiming for 9 soon but I need more Mk V stun guns. Any help would be appreciated

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  2. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I heard they are adding some KOTOR characters, cool. I play this occasionally, it’s neat though very repetitive. It’s kind of fun collecting the characters though.

3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    R2's Number Crunch Zeta is really important there. Speed speed speed. Put the smoke screen on Han
    Crit Damage/Crit Chance on Leia,
    Protection Mods on Han,
    Potency and Crits on Farm boy.

Gear 9-11 for sure. Hope that helps.

PimpBacca likes this.
  4. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Cheers I’ve actually fitted them all out with speed mods and I was thinking about putting my second zeta on stormtrooper Han, but after your advice I’ll put it on R2

Darth_Furio likes this.
  5. Fallen Jedi Master

Fallen Jedi Master Jedi Master star 4

Apr 13, 2017
    I play that game on my app, fun game

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  6. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    starfish likes this.
  7. BB-69

BB-69 Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2017
    it's certainly the best Star Wars game for android right now. That said, it's mindless. There's no story to speak of. It's just arena fights. I know that's what's popular right now but I morn or the days that games actually had a story you could be a part of.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  8. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    The game is the grind for characters, @BB-69

I'm finally going to unlock Wampa, I'm happy! :p

Last edited: Aug 17, 2018
    Force Smuggler likes this.
  9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Almost ready to get BB-8 to 7 stars and start getting some Rey Jedi Training shards.
    Still need to farm Rey and the Smuggler's to 7 stars but should get Rey there soonish. Chewie is at 6 stars and Han is at 5 stars.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  10. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I’ve just got to get first order pilot to 7 stars and i can get BB8s final two stars.

I’m still a bit far off on resistance characters for the time, although I did just finish 7 staring Veteran smuggler Chewbacca now getting to work on Han solo. And I’m ready to go on for the CLS heroes journey event for when ever that comes out. @Darth_Furio well done on wompa, I unlocked myself hoda the other day and it was glorious!

Darth_Furio likes this.
  11. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Well Done,

I finally did Wampa on Sunday.

PimpBacca likes this.
  12. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    So it’s sounding like we could be getting a few Legendy events soon. My moneys on jango fett.

13. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I want a new Capital Ship.

PimpBacca likes this.
  14. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Yeah that would be good, they do need resistance and first order ships maybe give holdo the ship from episode 8 and add General Hux his star destroyer. My favourite would be to have admiral raddus from rouge one with his ship.

15. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Rose and Paige and the Bomber at the start?
    Tallie and the A-Wing?
    Grievous with the Invisible Hand or his ship on Utupua.
    Maybe Nute Gunray and the Droid Control Ship?
    We need the Y-Wing, B-Wing, Tie Defender, etc.

PimpBacca likes this.
  16. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Ohh I like those ideas, also forgot about the separatists. Getting the A-wing would be cool also.

17. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Anakin Skywalker needs a ship as well.
    Naboo Starfighter? Jedi Interceptor? Delta Aethersprite?
    Padme (if we ever get her) could get one of the Royal Naboo ships,

PimpBacca and Darth_Furio like this.
  18. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    The sith need one as well, maybe Darth Nihilus?

So I’m really enjoying the new mod management system, it really is so much easier. How’s everyone else getting on with it?

19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    The management is good, the new energy and slicing is a cash grab IMO. The increases in abilities aren't huge and very rarely increase the ability you want. Speed, offence, or whatever you're looking for.

20. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    Im not really sure what to do here. I'm in the level 70-75 range, and I only have one seven star character, who is Mace Windu (a really bad mistake a long time ago), and I think two six stars (Kylo and Sidious). My top characters have an average gear level up to about 7, and the only two legendaries I have are Grand Master Yoda and Emperor Palpatine (both 5 stars).

What legendaries should I mainly work toward? I have 4 Phoenix characters at 5 stars with one at 4, so I could get Thrawn. It would take some more work, but I could build up an Empire team and get R2. I could build up a First Order team, which would take probably less work than an Empire team, to get BB8.

There's no way I'm getting Raid Han, General Kenobi, Traya, or the Hero's Journey characters anytime soon, but all of the above characters I've heard are some of the best in the game. I've heard many times that Thrawn is like the best character, and I've been leaning toward him because of how close I am, and I think he works great with Emperor Palpatine and Vader.

There's also the problem that where I am with Squad Arena, many people have all seven star characters that are massively more powerful than mine, but many accounts haven't been active for months, which is frustrating. I thought to try to change this by making a team like this:

Emperor Palpatine (leader)
    Vader
    Thrawn
    Tarkin
    Some other 5th character

Thoughts?

Darth_Furio likes this.
  21. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    @Prime Jedi

First off. All of those Legendary characters are great. In your case I would invest in Thrawn first though because Phoenix are easier to farm and seven star. They have great synergy with each other and will help you in arena for the time being. Through them you seven star Thrawn, and Palpatine. Also, I say Thrawn because his capital ship is the best in the game and Phoenix ships are much better after the update. I would suggest getting Biggs' ship too. Awesome tank.

As for your squad there, it's obviously good but that fifth needs to be a taunting tank to protect Palpatine and Tarkin. They're pretty squishy.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  22. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    @Prime Jedi

Shore trooper makes a brilliant tank for an empire team but takes a really long time to farm to seven star.
    This guide is really good to give a sort of road map to follow.

Prime Jedi and Darth_Furio like this.
  23. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Yeah, I'm really trying to make a new squad because my main squad that's my best right now is:

Phasma (leader)
    Kylo
    Grand Master Yoda
    Rey (scavenger)
    Luminara

Which really isn't that good (though where I am in squad arena, there are mostly just teams with characters from all kinds of different factions, like mine.)

I haven't really started doing that much with ships up until recently, but I have a 1 or 2 star Biggs's X-Wing (Biggs himself is 5 stars), 4 star TIE Silencer, and I think like a 3 Star Ghost, plus a few other ships.

From videos I've watched and everything, it seems like Thrawn's Fracture ability is like OP. Is that true? Because I see a lot of videos from YouTubers running Empire or Sith teams and almost always have Thrawn, seemingly because of Fracture.

@PimpBacca Ok, I'll try to get Shore Trooper for my Empire team, he's probably my best bet. A character I have but I've never really geared up or anything is TIE Fighter Pilot, he just never seemed like he was worth it. Also, I want CLS, but I'm probably going to have to wait until quite a bit later until I start getting more decent star characters.

Thanks for the guide, it'll help a lot.

Thanks for the help guys! :)

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.
  24. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
  25. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Easy Darth Traya.

Prime Jedi likes this.