main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social ∋●∈ The Sith Academy ∋●∈ Welcome all new fans of the Dark Side!

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Darth Dreadwar, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Strange conversations ensue in these rooms. You'd almost think we weren't Sith!

PCCViking and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  2. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Correction, high lord. If the conversations were “normal”, you would think we weren’t Sith. ;)

Random question for the sake of starting random conversation and getting inside your heads so your weaknesses can be exploited. In real life, what made you choose the Dark Side? What factor tipped the scale for you that you choose Sith over Jedi?

Mostlymad and DarthIshyZ like this.
  3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Good question. For me, it doesn't have anything to do with "good" or "evil" (which are subjective anyway). It comes down to limiting oneself. If it helps the situation by using Force Lightning, I'm gonna use it. Who cares how it's classified?

4. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    I’m surrounded by idiots... they pushed me to the dark side.

5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    It is far too quiet in here. *cranks up the radio*

6. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Just pondering the tools Sith of the past have used. Ship comes to mind. And didn't the Sith Emperor or someone use an amulet to drain life force to live 1000 years?

7. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Ship is amazing. I’d literally squeal out loud reading a novel where Ship was involved. *grumbles about missing the old EU novels*

DarthIshyZ and PCCViking like this.
  8. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Vitiate used a ritual with a Machine God to drain a planet by tricking 8,000 Sith Lords into helping him, yeah.

Ship I absolutely love. A massive McGuffin, but fun. His connection to Ben (and Ves) is brilliant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Vitiate! Yes! Thank you, again. Only thing that's strange about these things is Plagueis was so concerned with long life and yet apparently didn't know about that.

10. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    I think he knew about Vitiate, but apparently the technique had been lost. Plagueis mentioned how one of the earlier Sith (pre-Tenebrous, post-Zannah) went mad and had to be put down by his/her apprentice or something to that effect. Apparently, that's how the technique was lost.

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Did using the technique drive him insane?

12. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Well, members of Vitiate's Dark Council thought he was mad. As for the other Sith in question, I'll have to read Darth Plagueis again to get the full details.

EDIT: Come to think about it, it might have been the knowledge of Darth Bane's essence transfer that was lost, and not Vitiate's ritual itself. Again, I'll have to read the novel again.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  13. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I think it’s time I reminded you all that you live out of the palm of my hand.

I am your God-Emperor.

Good bye, Sith.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rolleyes: He doesn't mention coming to the Queen first for permission.... :p

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2018
    Mostlymad and DarthIshyZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.