main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social **The Sith Academy** - Welcome All New Fans of the Dark Side! v.2

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by Kaleesh-Cyborg, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Welcome, fans of the dark side, to the Jedi Council Forums, and to the Sith Academy!

[​IMG]

This enclave represents the official Sith/Darkside fanclub of the Jedi Council Forums, and is the best place to introduce yourself to who we can all agree is the coolest group of folks on the interwebs, led by the famed Sith Triumvirate of Sinrebirth, Lady Belligerent, and Darth Wanderguard. Decide for yourself which part of this sprawling empire you’d first like to explore.

~How can I get involved?~

If the expanded universe Sith are your thing, be sure to head over to the Expanded Universe Community, where the True Sith Empire can whet your appetite for discussion and social interaction with like-minded fans.

Never really got into the EU? More into the films? That’s okay. Head over to the Star Wars Community, and visit the Knights of Darkness instead.

What about roleplaying? Do you like to write? Always wanted to be a Sith Lord? Enjoy collaborating with others on creative endeavors? Head over the Roleplaying Forum, where the New Sith Trials is always accepting new players.

Still getting your legs under you? That’s fine too. Hang out here and discuss any mix of the above with fellow darksiders old and new.

~Who’s in charge here?~

Questions? Complaints? Rotten tomatoes? Be sure to throw them all at Kaleesh-Cyborg, aka General Grievance Vexx, aka ~Headmaster of the Sith Academy~, second in command to the famed Triumvirate mentioned earlier.

~Why are you guys so bloody awesome?~

Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

2. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Very nice! Good to see the new digs!

Mostlymad and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  3. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    Exxxxcccellennnt. Congratulations on the promotion, General Vexx. It is my sincere hope that we can make short work of the profligates who call themselves the First Order and Twilight Sun.

4. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *shoves Haretisch into a closet and slams the door*

Twilight Empress is in the house!

5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *almost draws his weapons, but refrains so as not to frighten potential new recruits* M’lady, this may not be the, uh...nicest place for an Empress. *glances meaningfully at the surroundings that resemble a boot camp on steroids* No frilly pumpkin spice allowed. The coffee here will burn the hair out of your nose and relocate it to your chest. [face_skull]

Mostlymad likes this.
  6. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Oh master... uh... nvm. [face_devil]

7. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Even if the coffee has, like, frothed milk and chocolate shavings on top of it? And can I get mine half decaf half regular with an umbrella in it?

Actually can my coffee just be whisky and ice cubes?

8. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    My coffee is Irish whiskey, ice cubes, and a splash of coffee for coloring.[face_coffee]

9. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Starting the day off right.

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *adds pumpkin spice to the whiskey *

11. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    My job involves so much driving and thinking, I can only indulge at night. *glares at Bellorum* Keep the pumpkin poo-poo out of my refreshments! It’s gross!

12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    The aroma will draw in new recruits!

Mostlymad likes this.
  13. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Or drive out the recruiter. *scowls* It’s too early for that autumn smelly-tasty stuff anyway. It’s 100 degrees here today and a triple “H” to boot. Hot, humid, and hazy.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Same here. I’m so tired of it.

15. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    The heat here is such that all it takes is the 100 ft walk from the lobby doors to my car at the end of the workday, and I’m already like I can’t do this.

16. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Got a break in the heat here. Of course it just had to bring rain with it from the south, so I will blame my neighboring Sith @QueenSabe7 and @HanSolo29 for that just because it makes me feel better to blame somebody whether it’s really their fault or not. [face_waiting]

HanSolo29 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  17. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Rain is about the only respite we get from triple digit weather. Thermostat read 103 when I got in the car today.

18. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    A much belated congrats @Kaleesh-Cyborg , for your well deserved promotion! And I love the new digs....

... I did hear there was whiskey here tho, right??

DarthIshyZ and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  19. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    @QueenSabe7
    Thank you, your majesty. *bows respectfully* And yes, cold and flu season is approaching and so I took care to bring in the only proven preventative tested personally by yours truly in a workplace where such ailments get passed more than gravy at Thanksgiving. What’s your pleasure?

QueenSabe7 and Mostlymad like this.
  20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    This thread needs something. Perhaps a little tidbit of interesting Star Wars wisdom...*humbly requests the presence of @Sinrebirth * Welcome, knower of all things Star Wars. A question for you, if I may. Say we had a rookie in here as clueless as I once was to Star Wars. What would be your first suggestion to them to read/watch/explore to give them a boost into our world, regardless of their preferences as far as characters/species/etc.?

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I don’t know everything...

... how about ‘For all your Sith Grievous needs.’

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    It's technically a Monday so... ANYTHING.

23. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *mirthless chuckle* Our fearless leader is both modest and...humorous. You know you would never have had the displeasure of my lingering presence if it weren’t for Grievous. ;)

Second Monday of the week on my calendar. I could recommend a blackberry ginger ale with a double shot of raspberry vodka. Most refreshing in this blasted humidity.

DarthIshyZ, Mostlymad and QueenSabe7 like this.
  24. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    Omg! That sounds amaaaaaazing.

25. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    *kicks door open.*

Hmm, no potential recruits in here. I guess that's Ravenous +1 and Krigsbefallaf 0.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.