main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **The True Sith Empire** Lords of the First Sith Order- We deal in absolutes.

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by WookieeRage, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Is that for everyone or just your apprentice?

Sinrebirth and Mostlymad like this.
  2. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Errbody.

Mostlymad and DarthIshyZ like this.
  3. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    My kids are my main hobby, even more than SW.

Beyond that, various home projects. Folks might not see that as a hobby, but when you're trying to do things as artistically as I am... yep!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  4. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Let’s see. Autism advocacy, creative writing, roller blading and reading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    I collect spores, molds, and fungus.

6. WookieeRage

WookieeRage Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2016
    Oh Yeah?! I like it.

7. Mostlymad

Mostlymad Jedi Master star 4

May 12, 2017
    Kids, work, honey-do lists, read and occasionally watch a good movie. That’s about all I have time for.

Used to camp, climb, repel, & drag race. Maybe when the kids are older I’ll introduce them to all of that.

8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    That’s right, you have a baby at home!

Mostlymad likes this.
  9. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    6, nearly 2 and a 5mo. Keeps me plenty busy. :D

WookieeRage and DarthIshyZ like this.
  10. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    I work with those ages, actually.

Mostlymad likes this.
  11. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Let me add reading. I was also a Scout leader, so camping and hiking are still on my list. I did about six miles of the AT this year with my kids.

HanSolo29 and Mostlymad like this.
  12. Mostlymad

May 12, 2017
    My eldest is probably ready for Scouts. I was an Eagle Scout and treasure my time spent doing that.

13. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Drawing, reading, and baseball for me.

I'm also a huge Disney theme park aficionado – I love planning trips, researching/watching documentaries on its history and the people who helped make it a reality, listening to the themed music...and of course, going to the parks. I guess that counts!

14. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    HS29, how often do you go to other parks?

Mostlymad likes this.
  15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    You mean other theme parks? Sadly, not that often. I have Hersheypark, Knoebels, and Dorney Park all within an hour or two of here, but it's been years since I've been to any of them.

Meanwhile, I go to WDW at least once a year, sometimes more depending on my schedule and how many vacation points I have left over. I also try to get out to Disneyland every couple of years as well. It makes it a little easier now that my cousin is living out in Santa Barbara.

PCCViking, DarthIshyZ and Mostlymad like this.
  16. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    The OP of the main thread and Library thread pretty much say it all. Otherwise the GMs can answer specific questions.

@Mostlymad, I miss rappelling and playing around on rope. Was a rescue technician for a couple years, standby on the largest tension-leg offshore platform in the world while it was under construction. The thing was basically a huge jungle gym and we had 12 hours every day to play around on it and keep our skills sharp. Good times.

17. Quinlan Vos

Quinlan Vos Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 24, 2017
    @DarthIshyZ gave me the task of telling about 3 Female, non-human Sith. While the college life has been demanding, I present my latest task!

Darth Cognus
    • AKA “The Huntress”, Darth Cognus was an Iktotchi Assassin. She became a Sith under the urging of Darth Bane, who was soon killed by his then apprentice Darth Zannah. Cognus pledged herself to Zannah, and became a Sith lord years later.
    Darth Maladi
    • Born a Force-Sensitive Devaronian, Darth Maladi was taken into the Sith order by Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Krayt. She quickly rose up the ranks under Kryat’s Rule of One, and became head of the Sith Intelligence and Assassinations. She was also a skilled scientist.
    Asajj Ventress
    • Finally, the most fun one for me. Ventress is perhaps the most well known female Sith of all time. She was a powerful Dathomirian Sith assassin. Ventress also shares a special bond to my username. Quinlan Vos was once converted to the Dark Side of the force by Asajj, and the two actually fell somewhat in love. This is a fun, little known tidbit of information that I felt would be interesting to reveal to anyone who had not read about this through books and comics.

18. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    @Quinlan Vos
    Very good. Since you missed the first deadline, I can only give you two, max. So far I'll give you 1.5. For the other .5, tell me why you think Zannah actually won. IMO, Zannah's body was left standing, but the book was ambiguous about which consciousness won.

Mitth_Fisto and Mostlymad like this.
  19. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Wait, there are other hobbies? You lost me haha.

When I get the chance, I like to snow ski, but with how random the weather has been the past few years, haven't been able to go as often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Mostlymad, WookieeRage and DarthIshyZ like this.
  20. Quinlan Vos

Quinlan Vos Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 24, 2017
    I believe Zannah won because of her prowess in the dark arts of sorcery. While Bane was more of a straight up, powerful fighter, he didn't quite match the mental abilities of Zannah, and that is what led to his ultimate defeat. Had he simply not tried to have his essence transferred to hers, he may have escaped due to the weariness of Zannah, yet his engagement of the minds is what ultimately destroyed him.

Kato Sai, Mostlymad and DarthIshyZ like this.
  21. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Neat! What's the exchange rate from prestige points to Wookiee points? I need to know.. for.. reasons

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

22. DarthIshyZ

Jan 8, 2005
    Good job. 2, it is.

Mostlymad and WookieeRage like this.
  23. SkywalkerShine

SkywalkerShine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 16, 2007
    I like to do art and writing. It helps me to stay calm and express myself.

24. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    It's been a long time (like almost 30 years) since I've been to Disneyland. Living in Florida makes going to Disney World easier and more practical.

25. Dagobahsystem

Dagobahsystem Chosen One star 10

Sep 25, 2015
    Indeed.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.