main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Prime Jedi

Prime Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Apr 14, 2018
    Oh true, I've heard the Triumvirate is a monster. Who would you say is the best besides them?

2. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Probably a toss up between Thrawn or Jedi training Rey after that Commander Luke Skywalker.

Darth_Furio and Prime Jedi like this.
  3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Rey JT is awesome all around and with Enfyst Nest zeta'd and a really fast BB-8, still arena viable. I'd put Bastilla up there too now. I run a Jedi team and her Zeta is amazing. I smoke Palpatine teams and lower level Traya teams.

4. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Oh I did forget about Bastila, I’m also running a Jedi team with gear 11 zeta Bastila lead, GMY, Ezra, old Ben, and kanan, just building up my Hoda to replace him.

5. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Is there any way of knowing when the next Thrawn event will be @PimpBacca @Darth_Furio ? I'm almost ready to unlock Thrawn and I'm really hyped.

6. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Not really, he normally comes every 3 months and he’s just been, and what with the new Legendury Events happening. I suppose he return some where around December, I’m waiting for CLS myself.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  7. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Man, I found an event calendar for this month, and the Thrawn event was 3 days before I get back into this game. If I wouldn't have taken a break from the game, I would have had him already.....:(

Good luck when the Hero's Journey for CLS comes along, it sounds difficult (but also really easy for higher level people).

All I have to do is work on Zeb now (I'm getting like 5-10 shards for him daily), and the other 4 are at 5 stars.......Do you think I should get to push Phoenix to six stars for the Thrawn event or would i need more time to grind?

8. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Because a possible six star Thrawn is obviously better than 5.

9. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Honesty, keep working on Phoenix until you at least get them to 7* and gear 9 and try and get some decent mods. (Shouldn’t be to had as he mod update is pretty good)

Darth_Furio and Prime Jedi like this.
  10. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018

I'll try that, though I definitely won't be able to do that before the next Thrawn event I don't think, but I'm gonna try. My highest geared character right now is GMY, who is gear 8, close to 9.

11. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Not to worry @Prime Jedi you will get plenary of chance.

Hey @Darth_Furio I got a question if you don’t mind, what gear level was your resistance and Vectren smuggler characters for the Jedi training Rey event and did you bother using any zetas on them. I presume BB8s would be a necessity.

Prime Jedi likes this.
  12. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I have Finn's Leader Zetad. Pretty helpful elsewhere.

PimpBacca likes this.
  13. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Is there any way to make it so that the Galactic Wars stay at about the same difficulty level day to day @PimpBacca ? I've just now gotten back to the point where I can complete Galactic War, and that's helping me farm Zeb very quickly, but me gearing up Phoenix like I am will make it more difficult again.

14. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Unfortunately not Galactic war Levels with you. The good new is when you’ve completed so many (180 I think) of them you can sim it

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
    Prime Jedi likes this.
  15. Prime Jedi

Apr 14, 2018
    Ah, that sucks, and I've only completed it a few times, there's always one team that destroys my team even though they have full health and some protection going into it. :p

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    @PimpBacca

I have both vets at gear 9 and seven stars. I didn't even omega their abilities, never mind Zeta any. The rest of my Resistance was pretty much maxed out back then. G11 and Finn was zeta'd for sure.

@Prime Jedi When you reach level 85 you'll be able to sim GW

PimpBacca likes this.
  17. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    And complete 150 GW's.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  18. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    A Nightsister team with the Zombie is great for Galactic War because of it's taunt and infinite revive. I used to struggle with GW but after building my Witches up I can do it every day. I only need to do it 50 more times now before I can sim.

19. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    They are actually doing it.

20. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    KGkjdfhgvjldfhgkjsefahgkjdfhgjdfshgljkdfshgh!!!!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  21. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I completely agree.

In other news I unlocked CLS the other day, and now I’m aiming for JTR when she returns next month, I got both finn and Rey at gear 10 and the rest at gear 8 all with good mods that the updat suggested.

Darth_Furio likes this.
  22. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I thought JTR is coming back this month? The11th?

PimpBacca likes this.
  23. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Jedi Knight Fett and PimpBacca like this.
  24. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I've been trying to 7 star Veteran Smuggler Chewbacca for months but if I spend all of my Cantina energy each day on him I'm lucky to get more than 1 shard. He's the only one I have left for JTR...

Darth_Furio likes this.
  25. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    My mistake it is this month, I still have 6 shards to get before I can 7 star veteran Han Solo. It will be a pretty good month if I can get both CLS and JTR. :D

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018