main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gaming Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes [Mod Approved]

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMojoRisin, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    68 shards left on Veteran Smuggler Han Solo for me. Going to be close.
    Refreshes on Cantina energy, nothing else until I get him.

2. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Finally got Han Solo to 7 stars today....don't have to worry about showing up for the Rancor raids anymore.

Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.
  3. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    My guild has a 24 hold on people with 7* Han Solo. To let those with less get a chance to get him. Working on General Kenobi.

4. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    Well done @cubman987

@Force Smuggler I wish my guild did that, we tend to kill the Rancor within a 10 minute time frame with only 5 players getting a look in. I tend to do one miss one to let other players have a go. One more tank raid for me and I’ve inlocked General Kenobi

Really hoping for a Jedi meta with the release of Jedi reven.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    cubman987 likes this.
  5. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    So 7 star Kotor characters needed for revam, also a heroes journey coming the 18th of October

6. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Sorry triple post. But I GOT 7 STAR JTR TODAY!!!

7. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Nice! If I can get like 85 Vet Smuggler Chewie shards in 6 days I should be able to but that's a big if.....

Prime Jedi and PimpBacca like this.
  8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I think shards are going down. I could get 5 + some days leading up to the event but now? Lucky if I can get 4. Down to even 1 or 2. 36 shards to go

9. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
  10. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Nice!

I used some Google Play credits to help get my Chewbacca to 7 stars, now just need to get everyone geared up enough to get through this, think I can do it in the time I have left.

PimpBacca likes this.
  11. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Spoiler: I did!

PimpBacca and Force Smuggler like this.
  12. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Good job!
    The only tier I had trouble with was Tier 5. 5 rounds of enemies with Finn, Rey, and VS Chewie. Lost Rey and almost lost the other two but was able to hold on. Rey wasn't the most health or defense buffed character on my squad so there is that. Close call in Tier 6 too. Lost Finn, and if the thing with Rey grabbing the saber came a turn later, I'd have lost that.
    But have JTR in the end.

cubman987 likes this.
  13. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Yeah Tier V was rough for me, Chewie and Finn were the weak ones for me so it took several turns and I just got by with Rey on life support....she was buffed up enough to sail through 6 though.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  14. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
  15. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Cheers, and very cool. I’ve only just got bastila to 7 star and having even started on the others yet. So I’m just going to have to wait till next time for revan

16. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Did you pay for Bastila or did you get her through grinding? I ask because I'm 2 shards away from getting her to 4 stars but the nodes I've been grinding for her on hardly every actually give me shards when I sim them and it's starting to seem like I'm just wasting energy for nothing. Can't even imagine how long it would take to grind out for 7 Stars.

17. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I got the £10 booster pack to take her to 4 star when she released, after that when she became farmable I’d do one refresh on her each day. On the off chance you don’t know she also has a node on fleet battles, between the two nodes and one refresh I was getting between 4 to 6 shards a day.

Keep at it. You’ll get there

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Darth_Furio and Grievousdude like this.
  18. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Well I joined the whale club today and got all the old Republic (not bastila) to 7 stars

Darth_Furio likes this.
  19. icqfreak

icqfreak Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 7, 1999
    Not sure if I mentioned already, but I'm still 100% F2P in this game. Getting close to 2.5 mil power. Got CLS a couple weeks ago finally, but still a long ways to go to get Rey and Chewie, and miles to go for Revan.

Darth_Furio and Grievousdude like this.
  20. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I play this game now. Dunno what all the lingo and abbreviations mean. Just muddling through, mainly focussing on imperials. I got my Tarkin up to 6 stars/lvl74. I got Veers yesterday, and today (like, just now) I got Starck! I've no idea who he is! I'm trying for Shoretrooper and Deathtrooper next.

21. cubman987

Nov 7, 2014
    Grinding for these Old Republic characters is going sooo slow. The drop rates are pathetic.

22. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    @V-2 Feel free ta ask anything. We have ally codes that you can use that will allow you to use our best character when you do your light side/dark side/cantina missions.

My Ally Code is 217-517-318

23. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    @V-2 My ally Code is 698-151-649

So what is everyone farming?
    I'm currently working on Bistan's U-wing, trying to get it to 7 star before the chimaera event returns. its proving to be a bit of a slog.
    also working to get general Kenobi and Jolee Bindo to gear 11/12

Darth_Furio likes this.
  24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I'm working on Embo and Aurra Sing. I need another good team for phase three of the Sith raid. Gearing up Cody too.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    PimpBacca likes this.
  25. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Currently farming the Geonosian's and their ships since I desperately need a good fleet and from what I've seen their ships are pretty good when maxed out.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
    Darth_Furio and PimpBacca like this.