main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[FINALS] The Dancing Ewoks (EUC) vs. Mystery Inc Squad (PT) - And the winner is....

Discussion in 'Archive: Forum Feud (20th Anniversary Edition)' started by mavjade , Oct 20, 2018.

1. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    It's time to play one more round of...

[​IMG]

Hello and welcome to the Finals of Forum Feud! I’m your host, mavjade and I want to get a few housekeeping things out of the way. Teams, you need to read so you know what to expect.

From here we will crown a champion forum of the Jedi Council Forums who will have bragging rights until we play again… probably in another ten years to be honest. If you guys beg, maybe it will happen at the 25th Anniversary.

[​IMG]

The teams have come a long way and now are about to face off in the hardest round yet. From here on out, all question will be Mod Squad questions. You are playing Forum Feud, if you want to win, you’ve got to master the forums. Looking around the boards for answers will not be considered cheating, but the time period of 24 hours to answer still stands. Since the initial point values are so low, the winning point value is 250, and we will start with Round One, points are x3, Round Two points are x4, Round Three points are x5. If we need to go to a 4th round they will also be x5. ALL answers will be on the board, not just the top answers. This means if even one mod gave an answer, it will be on the board. (There are a few instances where a mod abstained from answering, just FYI.)

Any mod who is playing is NOT allowed to answer with the answer they gave in the ModSquad poll, nor are they allowed to share it with their team. If they were to answer with the same answer they gave it would be an automatic strike. Yes, the answer would go on the board, but the strike would cancel it out. If that means the other team gets to go for the steal, then so be it. If it was the final answer on the board, the win would go to the other team. So mods, if you don’t remember what you answered, you better ask. Just don't do it, okay?

[​IMG]

And now that all of the boring stuff is out of the way, let’s meet the teams who are playing for ALL the glory!

From the EUC it’s [​IMG] - yub yub Commander!!

In Round One they beat Lit’s Heirs to the JCF, in Round Two they beat the Community team Tobias’ Bandits, handedly. In Round Three they beat their now opponent in the final, Mystery Inc Squad. In the most recent round they beat the final New Films team The Power Converters.

They’ve stomped their little hairy feet and spears all the way to the finals! Let’s hear it for The Dancing Ewoks!

Their team Captain is @Rebecca_Daniels and the rest of the team @Adalia-Durron @Ananta Chetan @Khalia Octa @Warrior_Goddess .Their alternate @Mitth_Fisto

[​IMG]

And now from the Prequel Trilogy, still holding on are [​IMG] - They don’t call us those meddling kids for nothing!

In Round One they beat the New Films team The Klopeks. In Round Two they bested Fanfic’s SnazzyJediScribblers. They lost in Round Three, but as one of the highest scoring losing teams, they got to play Almost Famous in a play-in round and won, forcing them to play the Community Team V1N - who had been the highest scoring team in Round Two and Round Three. Beating V1N brought them back and now they are playing for a chance to win it all!

Let’s hear it for Mystery Inc Squad!

Team Captain @Nehru_Amidala and the rest of their team @Moll @CIS Droid @heels1785 @Valency Jane . Their alternate is @cubman987

[​IMG]

For this first question 24 mods were surveyed and all 8 answers are on the board.

[​IMG]..........[​IMG]
    [​IMG]..........[​IMG]
    [​IMG]..........[​IMG]
    [​IMG]..........[​IMG]

PMs have been sent to the team captains.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
  2. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    And apologies to Mystery Inc Squad who are still doing their bonus round, but I'm going to be on a cruise in a little over a week, so we had to get started.

3. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    [face_party][face_party][face_party] Yub Yub!!

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  4. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    So we're definitely losing the faceoff here... :p

5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Never!!!!! We are the champions!!'

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Khalia Octa likes this.
  6. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000

ahhhhhhh. Any special occasion for this lil boat ride?

7. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    That's a cool idea. Giving the finale a fully JCF flavor.

8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You ask a very interesting and somewhat loaded question! :p ;)

9. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
  10. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    The PMs are in and we are underway!

ModSquad was asked:

Name the snarkiest current mod...

Rebecca_Daniels for The Dancing Ewoks: Bardan_Jusik

Our very own Forum Feud Host. Does MS think he's snarky? Show me Bardan!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]...............[​IMG]
    Bardan_Jusik...2.....[​IMG]

The number three answer! Can Mystery Inc Squad do better??

Nehru_Amidalia for Mystery Inc Squad: Darth_Chiznuk

It's almost like you guys have been watching these games or something! But how did MS feel about it? Show me Chiznuk!

[​IMG]
    *Actual people about Bardan and Chiz

[​IMG]...............Darth_Chiznuk... 1
    Bardan_Jusik...2.......[​IMG]

Bank Value: 9

The number 5 answer! Which means The Dancing Ewoks get first chance at getting points on the board!

@Adalia-Durron you are up! 24 hours to answer, no help from your team. Name the snarkiest current mod...

11. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    This is our "mini-moon." We're not calling it our honeymoon because we plan on doing that next year. This is just we've not been on vacation in a long time and it just so happens to come a few weeks after our wedding! :D

12. Moll

Moll Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2016
    Congrats on getting married! :)

13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

Hey look at that! [face_dancing]

:eek:

But not number one? :(

Well at least I am twice as snarky as @Darth Chiznuk that means I am twice as good a Forum Feud host as well. :p

14. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    i don't care if we lost the board, i love that our captain answered chiznuk. tormenter of the pt forum's trivia contest for millennia.

also if i somehow turn up on this list, fair warning, there's gonna be furniture moving around.

15. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    I said in my PM that this question is a trap so I went with the only safe answer :p Because I'm allowed to make fun of Bardan [face_mischief]

16. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Congrats and have fun!

Also erm...Bardan is ONLY THIRD?!?!!? [face_hypnotized]
    The answers will be quite interesting then.

17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Have the best time when it comes!!! Also I will answer when I have done some close study on my suspicions :p. And looked up what snarky means ;) lol

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

18. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    I feel like I should be higher on this list. @Bardan_Jusik ahead of me...
    [​IMG]

19. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]

20. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    This might get interesting if she's number one on the list.

:p

21. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
  22. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003

No likely........I'm sweet...........most the time.

I did say most the time!!!

Ok......a bit of deliberation while I studied the 'Staff List' and those I've interacted with and the forums they are in and ............then I tossed a blooming coin!

I say @A Chorus of Disapproval , @mavjade - and granted the coin if probably way off base. Time will tell.

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I approve of this message.

24. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    Good answer, @Adalia-Durron , good answer!

[​IMG]

After all, though I was not here on the JCF at that time, it is my understanding that @A Chorus of Disapproval may be the only _current_ mod to have earned an official designation indicating mastery-level snark abilities (as a member of the "legendary" JC group "The Knights of Sarcasm")...

(am I right about that, Chorus?:p)

Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Adalia-Durron likes this.
  25. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Correct. Sir Product of His Mom Shagging Crackies While He Was Trying to Sleep at your service.

Princess Kenobi was also a distinguished member of our oh so very important collective but she was a princess and not a Knight.

Adalia-Durron and Pensivia like this.