main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST episode 9 Mike Zeroh videos thread.

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by dlbates, Nov 3, 2018.

?

Do you think Mike Zeroh has any credibility?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2019.
  1. No

10 vote(s)
    55.6%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dlbates

dlbates Jedi Master star 4

Nov 30, 2014
    I created this thread for people to talk about their favorite Mike Zeroh videos for episode 9. Given that he has seen about 400 storyboards he is among one of the most knowledgeable people in the world about episode 9 spoilers. Force ghosts, Darth Plagueis, Emperor Palpatine, Snoke, Vader, Reys Parents, Reylo, the final battle, he has all the info. I think an expert like him deserves his own thread for episode 9. He has already leaked about 12 hours of movie content so I'm excited to hear what else he has to share from his personal sources.

2. nagajuna

nagajuna Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 5, 2016
    He has almost every scene in detail why even watch the movie going forward?

B99 and dlbates like this.
  3. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I voted no.

4. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    I detest this guy a lot. I can handle the fact that just about all of his stuff is BS, but when you actually go looking for genuine spoilers and leaks and his videos come up all the time (or there are other options to click on that are still somehow associated with him), this frustrates the living **bleep bleep** out of me. Trying to sift through all of this garbage is depressing and frustrating to say the least. I realize there is Making Star Wars and Fantha Tracks and they do receive my visitations quite regularly, but I still search outside of them for other Star Wars snippets.

But sadly, Mike Zero Right seemingly clogs up the internet with his garbage and to find something genuine is like looking for a needle in a haystack.

lovethedarkside and MaciekRS like this.
  5. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    Sorry for Double Post

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  6. aprilstarwars73

aprilstarwars73 Jedi Padawan star 1

Aug 1, 2017
    Well it's like this I applaud mike for his effort..... Some stuff is very informational that it puts out.... Some stuff it's like when I read the title there's no need to watch to the video...lol... But all in all I really like his videos....

Sent from my LG-K450 using Tapatalk

7. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    Thank you for your vote and I respect your decision.

8. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
    I choose. No.

Darth Smurf and dlbates like this.
  9. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Why the **** is this thread a thing.

Is there a bigger no option?

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    afrojedi likes this.
  10. dlbates

Nov 30, 2014
    I will give you that. When an actual real story is out he will report on it. He also makes alot of clickbait.

11. Giando74

Giando74 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 24, 2014
    I personally think he's quite funny and put a lot of efforts into what he does. Don't find him annoying certainly.
    Also, a few of his leaks ultimately came out as kind of real in the past.

But what intrigues me more about the guy is: what else he does in life?!?
    Because it certainly takes A LOT of time to prepare, record, edit and publish videos on line on a daily basis!

12. RiddleMeThis

RiddleMeThis Jedi Master star 4

Dec 7, 2017
    It appears to be his full-time job. I doubt he does much else.

13. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    Yes. I believe everything that is ever told to me. YOU ARE ALL LIZARD PEOPLE

14. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    This thread will get more pages than the Rey's parents thread.

G-FETT, Django Fett and dlbates like this.
  15. TheGhostOfZero

TheGhostOfZero Jedi Master star 2

Sep 5, 2016
    There was a Looper video the other day telling people to be concerned because Mike Zeroh claims EPIX will feature yet another Death Star and be a rehash of ROTJ.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  16. Darth Dookacas

Darth Dookacas Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2014
    Mike Zeroh is Donald Trump’s nephew’s cousin’s brother’s uncle’s roommate. Only in these times could anyone take a guy called Zeroh seriously. I give him credit for perfect timing. He is the click bait champ. I got Mike Zerohed a couple of times before during the lead up to TFA. Making Star Wars made it very clear for me that this guy is the Alex Jones of Star Wars. None of Mike’s predictions pan out.... Zeroh!

Darthur C. Clarke likes this.
  17. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    If I never went to this site before I'd have no idea who Mike Zeroh is. Seems like almost any time his name is mentioned here it's to complain about how awful he is. Just ignore him people.

18. Darthur C. Clarke

Darthur C. Clarke Jedi Master star 3

Jul 8, 2016
    I thought he was lovably stupid pre-summer era. Just making stuff up and calling it rumors, haha!

Until somehow, major real rumor and news sites started to believe he's legit and republish his stuff. And this is why he irritates me. I don't mind him, per se, I mind that my Google newsfeed ends up dominated by his false rumors. I see 5 sites sending me notifications of leaks and think there's something new to know, but then it's all traceable back to him.

Mike Zeroh is just a laughable guy and site, it's his presumed credibility by several news sites that's insane.

lovethedarkside and Django Fett like this.
  19. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    This doesn't warrant its own thread... locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.