main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Sooo many possibilities with this. I’ll be very interested to hear what time frame this series covers. We could have:
    Vader
    Tarkin
    Han & Chewie
    Jabba and his cronies
    Beckett, Val and Rio
    Kira
    Ahsoka
    Inquisitors
    K2
    Krennick
    Galen Erso
    Saw and the Partisans
    The Rebels crew
    Mothma, Organa and the Rebels

They could almost operate on a “cameo of the week” tactic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Enfys Nest and the Cloud Riders.
    Qi'ri rising up the ranks of Crimson Dawn.
    Quinlan Vos post-Order 66.

3. HL&S

HL&S Magistrate Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 30, 2001
    Ian McDiarmid returning to the play the Emperor would be fantastic.

4. Merric

Merric Jedi Master star 3

Jan 26, 2013
    I couldn't even begin to express how excited this makes me. Cassian was my favorite character from Rogue One and the fact that he's getting a series set in between episodes 3 and 4 just makes this feel too good to be true. There's so much we could see here. Darth Maul, Ahsoka, Vader, etc.

Vizzy91, Palp_Faction and Bor Mullet like this.
  5. AndyLGR

AndyLGR Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    Personally speaking anything surrounding the OT is where my heart lies with SW. RO in particular has so far been my favourite movie since the OT too, so its good to get a series set in this era.

I also hope that these series aren't done to death either. Just do a straight 8 or 10 episodes and leave us wanting more. Then move on to the next idea, because the possibilities surrounding SW are endless.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    Bor Mullet and cwustudent like this.
  6. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Now we just need a PT era series announced and my faith in star wars will be back to full strength (TLJ knocked it slightly).

Something tells me although Cassian is being talked about the most, the announcement was mostly PR. I'm imagining the series being a little like Agents Of Shield. With Cassian being there to have a familiar face with the rest of the cast being completely new characters.

7. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Old Republic next please!

chrcharcor2 and Master_Rebado like this.
  8. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    Whoa good news! I loved EVERYTHING about Rogue One, so I will definitely watch this one with excitement.

Cassian Andor was probably the least interesting character for me in R1, but then again, the only one that makes sense to build a series around... kind of. I hope we see Saw Guerrera again, of course K2SO, and perhaps Galen Erso. And as many members of the Rebellion as possible of course, including, but not limited to, every character in SW:Rebels (that survives anyway).

PS. Surely it would be a crime not to see Hera Syndulla in live action, right?
    PS2. Holy ****. We might get an Ahsoka Tano live action version?!

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I'm sure thhe next series going to be in around the prequel era, not in the clone wars tough. I love if it's set before TPM and focus on Yoda and Dooku exlpore their dynamic relationship, when he's a jedi knight and padwan qoui gon with Yoda the wise mentor.
    Regarding the show, I see Cassian as a leader of a new gruop of people and he awnsers only to Draven and Mothma. I'm sure like alot of shows we see the other side of the conflict, Maybe a new imperial character we can follow as he has to awnser to people like Krennic and Tarkin.

10. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Presumably he wasn't talking about streaming.

11. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Well the Mandalion may end up being a new character, so they probably ain't only going for known characters.

Personally i would never have thought a Cassian Endor series would have ever crossed their minds... but it did i guess.

12. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    There just so many characters that can make an appearance, even if it's just a brief cameo. Think of all the people that made up the Rebellion in that era, Bail, Mon Mothma, Raddus, Ackbar appearing. Then if they recast some of the X-Wing pilots we could have Garven Dreis, Wedge, Porkins and Red Squadron. And that's not even touching the original characters from RO that were with the Rebellion at that time, you could even see Saw Garrera's band of rebel Rebels.

I hope they use Where Eagles Dare as the inspiration, twists and turns with exciting action scenes would really make this a hit.

13. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    Great choice rogue one was amazing and a Star Wars spy show is an easy slam dunk

Bor Mullet likes this.
  14. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    As I suspected the majority of new Star Wars content continues to be set in the past rather than the present or future. Hopefully this will change after Ep. IX.

MaciekRS likes this.
  15. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [face_worried] :p

Bor Mullet likes this.
  16. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Would the Ersos be involved (especially Galen) at any point; possibly the end? I'm pretty sure Cassian wasn't much of a factor (if at all) in either of the R1 prequel novels Rebel Rising and Catalyst; but that doesn't mean he was completely out of the picture, right? It would certainly make me happy to see a young Jyn portrayed at some point. :)

mirrorbright likes this.
  17. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Hi @Daxon101, here's some Posting 101- don't post more than once in a row (as you did a couple of hours ago). Please and thanks. :)

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  18. Saga_Symphony

Saga_Symphony Force Ghost star 4

Oct 30, 2010
    Please let Krennic show up.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I doubt we the Ersos more then a little cameo Galen will only show up if we visits eadu trough impreial characters. Jyn could seen with saw when Cassion is not around. Maybe she could appear after she left saw but not ecountered by Cassion.

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    and Tarkin, if only for minute loved their dynamic in rouge one. ths show is perfect for Krennic to show up in, we cuold get a new imperial trough him we see krennic and others.

21. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well Cassian knows about Galen prior to the events of R1, doesn't he? I haven't read up what the time frame will be for the new show, but if it's supposed to be within a year or so of R1, then you'd think we'd see him getting put on that assignment to assassinate Erso, right?

22. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    I think KK's bugged your house.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  23. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    @Fredrik Vallestrand that goes for you too.

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think it rather begin in same timline as rebels started in, they small but they are growning.

whostheBossk likes this.
  25. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Well that would open a window of opportunities to include the characters of Rebels itself; possibly even the one initially known as "Fulcrum" ;)