main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

What games are you most excited for in 2019

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by PimpBacca, Dec 5, 2018.

1. PimpBacca

PimpBacca Jedi Master star 4

Oct 4, 2015
    So what games are you looking forward to the most? I’m mostly a Xbox player so I’m really looking forward to Gears of war 5 the trailer at Last E3 really blew me away. My second game is cyberpunk 2077 it doesn’t have a release date yet but I’m hoping for a 2019 release.

2. JEDI-SOLO

JEDI-SOLO Force Ghost star 6

Feb 12, 2002
    Looking forward to Anthem

PimpBacca likes this.
  3. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    I am very much looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077, but I don't think we'll be seeing it for a while. Fallen Jedi Order might be out this time next year, so I'm hoping that it lives up to its potential.

I'm really looking forward to Devil May Cry 5. Lots of action and pulling combos will be refreshing after having played through so many heavier titles recently. I'm also interested in Sekiro, which seems to have an interesting take on swordplay mechanics.

PimpBacca likes this.
  4. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Settlers 2019

PimpBacca likes this.
  5. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I forgot to say I have kingdom Harts 3 pre ordered. I’m hoping the developers will see sense and release the first two for Xbox.

I’m keeping my expectations for fallen order low, it is EA after all.

6. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Last of Us Part II looks like it's going to be pretty good, Naughty Dog's not let me down so far.

Ahsoka's Tano and PimpBacca like this.
  7. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    That dose look good, and probably a pick up for me if the PS5 has backward compat

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Cyberpunk 2077, The Last of Us Part 2, Death Stranding, Jedi: Fallen Order, Ghost of Tsushima, Beyond Good & Evil 2.

9. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    If Square Enix has the balls to announce that the FFVII Remake will be officially released in 2019, that's the only pre-order I'd be looking forward to making.

10. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    I'd be shocked if Cyberpunk came out next year. I think that's 2020 at the earliest.

Adding to what's already been mentioned I'd say Ori and the Will of the Wisps is my most anticipated. Also Doom Eternal if it's out next year.

11. ZanderSolo

ZanderSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2007
    Definitely DmC 5 and cyberpunk, though i feel like itll be a 2020 or 2021 title.

Tales of Vesp switch port. FF switch ports.

Gears 5 for sure, was hoping Horiozon ZD 2 but since it hasnt even been officially announced im geussing itll be endl of 2020, possibly a PS5 launch title.

I usually drool over bioware but anthem looks...really not good. Sticking with Destiny probably.

Is Halo infinite 2020?

12. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    After the game awards last night I’m really looking forward to obsidians The outer worlds.

Blackhole E Snoke likes this.
  13. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    @ZanderSolo rumour is the next Xbox and PlayStation will be release 2020 so My money’s Halo infinite to being a launch title with Xbox next. Fun fact the last time they did that was with the original Xbox and halo CE.

14. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Basically this. Biomutant looks like it could be great too.

PimpBacca likes this.
  15. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Ace Combat 7, MK11, Division 2, Sekiro, and Anthem.

And of course Jedi Fallen Order.

PimpBacca likes this.
  16. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Gears 5, Crackdown 3, Doom Eternal and Halo Infinite(if it comes out then). Will probably be excited for Fallen Order when we actually see a trailer for it given how little we know about it right now.

Rage 2 also looks like it could be fun but I'll definitely be waiting for a price drop on it first.

As a big Crash fan though, my excitement for the recently announced CTR remaster completely eclipses all the other games right now though. So excited to play all the tracks again and now with online multiplayer too.

Life, heels1785 and PimpBacca like this.
  17. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    oh this as well I only saw it on the Xbox market place the today until then I thought I was
    Going to have to put up with PlayStation exclusivity for a year.

18. Grievousdude

Grievousdude Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 27, 2013
    Yeah us Xbox players got lucky this time with CTR and Spyro Reignited. The wait for the N Sane Trilogy coming to Xbox was painful. Especially since they didn't even announce it was coming until a few months before so it seemed like it wasn't going to happen for awhile.

Forgot to mention that Control also looks like it could be good. Quantum Break was a pretty unique game so I hope this turns out as well as that did.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
    PimpBacca likes this.
  19. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    So long as they don’t do something really stupid, like locking it behind a high hunter rank, this could easily get me back into Monster Hunter World:

"Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher is coming to Monster Hunter: World next year. Unlike other crossovers for Monster Hunter : World , Capcom and CD Projekt Red’s collaboration is more than just a costume; Geralt will be a playable character, and the game will send players on “Witcher-inspired quests.”

In an announcement, CD Projekt Red said the Geralt cameo in Monster Hunter: World will “offer a unique gameplay experience blending RPG mechanics of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt with Monster Hunter: World ’s game systems.” Players will get to utilize Geralt’s “signature fighting style, seamlessly blending swordplay, combat magic, and an assortment of monster hunting equipment,” CD Projekt Red said.

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt crossover event will come to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in “early 2019.”

Then, in about 9-10 months time, there’s a big expansion inbound - hopefully, the only requirement will be that you’ve completed the main story, if that, If they really want to sell it, I’d make it open from the start but MHW doesn’t always do that.

20. vw_jedi

vw_jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 18, 2002
    The last of Us 2 and Far Cry New Dawn.

PimpBacca likes this.
  21. H-BOMB

H-BOMB Jedi Master star 3

Feb 21, 2009
    Sekiro and Ghost of Tsushima look sweet.

And it still doesn't have a release date (and most likely never will). But on the off-chance that it's slated for 2019: Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord

PimpBacca likes this.
  22. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    Marvel Ultimate alliance 3 looks really good, the down side is I dont have a switch!!

23. PimpBacca

Oct 4, 2015
    I’m also looking forward to Wolfenstein young blood, man of Medan also looks really good. I’m very tempted to get the resident evil 2 remake and the second Ori and the will of wisps the game will no doubt be amazing.

24. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    2019 is absolutely packed full of Chewgumma bait. Right off the bat, the year starts off with RE2make, Ace Combat 7 and Travis Strikes Again. Then, as the year moves forwards, there's even more to be excited about, with Metro Exodus, Devil May Cry V, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice, the CTR remake, Doom Eternal, Babylon's Fall, Daemon X Machina, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Desperados 3, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion 3, Psychonauts 2, Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Dragon Quest Builders 2, The Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima and Indivisible.

That's just what I can think of off the top of my head.

My wallet is looking at the new year the same way this dog looks at cupcakes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 18, 2018
    Jedi Ben and PimpBacca like this.
  25. Jedi Ben

Jul 19, 1999
    3 !? What was 2?