main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Member database?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by JediVision, Jan 8, 2019.

1. JediVision

JediVision Jedi Master star 4

Sep 6, 2015
    Is there anywhere where I can scroll through a list of all JCC members? I'm trying to find the username I registered under waaaaay back around the AOTC release. I know it's a "Darth ____" name but I can't remember what the second word is, but I think I would remember it if I saw it. The "members" option on this page only lists a couple dozen notable members. It lets you search for a specific name that you input, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere you can scroll through the entire database.

Master_Rebado likes this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you can remember the email address you used for the name we can look it up in our Admin section (not available to regular users). You can drop one of us a PM with the information.

3. Hernalt

Hernalt Force Ghost star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Can we get our original sign up dates back from before the great weekly server crashes of June, July, August 1999? [face_praying]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Probably not - was before my time (and the current server admin's).

5. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    @Sarge survived the crucible of combat during that server scourge.

Iron_lord, BigAl6ft6 and Sarge like this.
  6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    We were already on IGN when I joined. Zerosleep was our server admin (board programmer who worked for IGN).

7. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Survived? Maybe... but I've never been the same since. (Hey mods, we need a smiley doing the thousand yard stare.)

8. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    I think you can still find remnants of some of the really old threads in the depths of Community.

9. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    You could go though the Darth names using the @ user tagging command.
    Darth A
    Darth B
    Darth C
    And so on.
    Go through the @Darth_ alphabet also.

10. Darth_Nabb

Darth_Nabb Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 10, 2003
    This was a really good idea, but I tried it and didn't work. But I was actually able to find the account by remembering that I had posted in the "Misconceptions You Had About Star Wars When You Were a Kid" mega-thread in the CT forum. What's weird is that the account definitely exists--I'm using it--but it didn't and doesn't show up using this trick. Oh well. Now I have a nifty 2002 register date! ;)

11. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Glad we sorted it out for you! Also with the underscore it probably would have taken you awhile to get to Darth_N.

12. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
  13. Darth_Nabb

Jun 10, 2003
    Hmm..now it's there, but it definitely wasn't before. I even used the underscore.

The origin of this name is that I was 16 years old at the time and I was capital-O obsessed with Donovan McNabb at the time

14. Darth_Nabb

Jun 10, 2003
    Wow, I got awarded 15 years worth of annual "You've been a member for X years" trophies all at once :D