main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Diary of a padawan DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Title: Diary of a padawan DDC 2019

Author: Earlybird-obi-wan

Timeframe: legends
    Character: Jesin Fialka
    Genre: diary
    Summary: Jesin Fialka writes a diary and meets interesting persons like Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin, Luke, Jabba the Hut

Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to Lucasfilm and Lucasfilm belongs to Disney.

Diary of a padawan

Diary of a padawan this is. Funny begin of writing in this little book but that’s what Master Yoda said to me when he gave me it. A padawan! I am clumsy and no master is interested in me. But Master Yoda told me ‘soon Jesin Fialka padawan you will be’ when he gave me this book. I am wondering who and have to stop now because Master Yoda is coming and he has someone with him.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    :D I like this character already. A very good context for keeping a diary. :cool:

3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    I also like it and hope, even though there are difficult times ahead for DarthUncle and me, that I can follow this diary.

4. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    I like this quirky start.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    he is young

Entry 2

The previous one was Entry 1. My master showed me that a diary has entries. Yes Master Yoda has introduced me to my master Carli Espino. In a beautiful ceremony with reflecting mirrors she has cut my brown hair and added a piece of a red braid cut from her hair when she became a Jedi-knight. She is a human and told me that she was found in an orphanage by Master Yaddle.

I am an orphan too. I was found by a Jedi knight. I was in a crashed landspeeder with my dead parents. The Jedi asked the authorities on Lingala if he could take me to the Jedi to be raised and got their permission.

I have to stop. We are going to Ilum.

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Lovely ceremony and "Carli Espino" is a pretty name. Yay, a trip to Ilum is always a momentous occasion.

7. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    It's always fun to look at the Jedi from different perspectives. Padawans among them.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and leading to...
    and he will meet famous ones

Entry 3

Ilum was where I found my lightsaber-crystal and constructed my lightsaber. It has a white blade.

Never knew that training with a master was that time-consuming. I was training, training until I was exhausted and fell asleep in my bed before noticing the diary and that happened every day. She had noticed me being clumsy with my new lightsaber and got me to train with her and some droids. I am now average with the lightsaber thanks to that training and I will need it because something awful has happened. I am writing this on a Jedicruiser because the republic is at war with the Seperatists led by Count Dooku. Master Kenobi – a very friendly man with a knows-all-posterboy padawan – had to investigate the attack on the Naboo-senator. He discovered clones and battle-equipment on Kamino ordered by the republic and ended up on Geonosis where he discovered the Seperatists preparing for war. He was taken prisoner by Count Dooku and saved by a Jedi-force led by Master Yoda. The Jedi suffered many casualties. I felt all deaths being with my master on a training-mission to Rangoon. Yeah shielding isn’t up to Jedi-standard too. ‘You are shining in the Force’ is what my master told me when she heard me crying in my tent and tried to comfort me.

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    "Knows-all posterboy" [face_laugh] [face_laugh] ... A very sharp criticism that. :p Very good description of very momentous events, the start of the Clone Wars. [face_thinking]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2019
  10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    For any Jedi not on Geonosis, feeling those deaths would have been devastating through the Force and just in general. It was a harsh reality of the coming war setting in too. Anakin? Know it all? Nah! :p

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I always love @Darth_Furio with his witty comments. And I do like the fact that I was finally able to catch up. It´s always a pleasure to read a diary entry of yours, bird. :)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    huh Anakin is acting like that
    good to see you back

Entry 4

Four days ago I collapsed when I was with my master on the bridge. ‘Fay’ was the word I shouted. She carried me to our cabin.

Today she told me that Master Fay had given her life to save Obi-Wan Kenobi. The Jedi had been investigating deaths on the Naboo moon Ohma-D’un and tracked the villains responsible for the poison-gas and the antidote to the planet Queyta. Kenobi was the sole survivor of a group of five Jedi. Master Knol Ven’nari, Jon Antilles and Nico Diath were slain in the battle against Durge and Asajj Ventress. Master Fay gave Obi-Wan the Force to escape and return to the Jeditemple with the antidote before she succumbed to her injuries. ‘She could have lived more eons, being from Moniron, where she was found by Master Yoda’ was what my master said. And she told me more about that planet and the Dunai elder. Never knew that we have two Jedi – both healers – from that planet. But I am a healthy person and have never needed a healer like Kaagi Adin or Aaqu Maerhin.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great to read of the adventure and victory, even at a large cost.

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    [​IMG]

I remember this comic book. Nice call back early!

@AzureAngel2 I'm glad you appreciate my comments. :D

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Of course, I do, @Darth_Furio. Even when RL is wrecking my nerves & my poor head.

I also do appreciate the writing of @earlybird-obi-wan. The fanfic as much as postcards. Thanks for the one you have sent @DarthUncle.

Is your e-mail address still right? Then I can give you the current postal address of my husband who still needs to be close to the UMCG for weekly medical check-ups. The new kidney is a new beginning, true, but he needs to be under constant surveillance by all his various doctors.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    war is always devastating
    And more comic books will appear in the diary
    e-mail is the same.

Entry 5

War is devastating and only profitable for beings making weapons. We have lost many Jedi-knights and padawans. And I didn’t see my diary at all.

Some events that impressed me the most were the following.

Master Kenobi was captured after the battle of Jabiim by Asajj Ventress. His padawan Anakin Skywalker was without a master and went on missions with A’Sharad Hett to Aargonar. Anakin became a padawan of master Ki-Adi-Mundi until he found master Kenobi on Riflor.

Master Kenobi spent many months in the halls of healing.

Master Espino was devastated when she heard that her friend Siri Tachi was killed on Azure.

I asked her more about Siri. She told me that she was the padawan of Master Unola a teacher. And with a teacher as master she often helped to teach the initiates. A young girl – 12 years younger than master Espino – impressed her with witty remarks and a quite independent spirit. That was Siri and she became her friend.

17. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    That was a very sad time. Siri's story really made Obi-Wan a more rounded character. Great stories in those comics. Great entry.

18. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Great and sad alike, just like @Darth_Furio said. Thanks for this update! Sniff! Sad that Siri never made it canon. But when you write her for us, she is by far more than a legend. You give her substance.

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb reflections on Siri, who was a wonderful personality, drawing others to her even as a youngling, proving to be Kenobi's lifelong true friend. @};-

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    comics are canon for me
    and Siri too
    she sure was

Entry 6

Anakin Skywalker was today back in the Jedi-temple and following him was Ahsoka Tano. I heard from my master that she is his padawan. He is that young and already a knight with a padawan? War is certainly changing the rules for the Jedi. But I saw Master Kenobi keeping a close watch on Anakin and Ahsoka.

My master saw my previous entries in the diary and showed me a nice feature of the diary. I can record images and words pressing a single button. It can be encrypted too using a simple stroke with my finger. And it has a function ‘distress’ that will activate when you are in trouble.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great features for the diary recorder. Yes, Anakin and Ahsoka -- a great team forged by unique situation. Kenobi definitely needs to keep an eye out. :p

22. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    I remember not being sure about Ahsoka when we first met her because of how that would affect Revenge of the Sith. I'm happy how it turned out. She is a great character, especially in Rebels. Nice early!

23. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And Kenobi will
    Happy too that Ahsoka left the Jedi

Entry 7

Two weeks ago I was with master Espino getting supplies and new orders when I met Steph Fray and his master Davion Maiam in the map-room. As a 9 year old initiate I was playing in the garden when Steph met his future master and was asked to become his apprentice.

Jedi general Assa Olinde and her padawan Lindie Uroha – together with Master Maiam and Steph – were given the mission to aid the Dass-Saleni tribe on Salendoni after the senator of the tribe applied for help in the senate.

We were ordered to go to Asperi.

That was only a short mission to guide a diplomat back to his home. We came back finding the Jedi-temple in uproar after a bombing.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Whew! Great way missions only to come back and find :eek: Now there is something crucial to investigate.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    The Jedi Temple had to be one of the most secure buildings on Coruscant. When the bombings happened it must have been an absolute shock to all of them. With the Dark Side clouding the Force and then an attack like that, the Jedi must have begun to worry.

AzureAngel2 likes this.