main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 Episode IX Trailer Reaction (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by My young Padawan, Apr 12, 2019.

1. My young Padawan

My young Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 3

Sep 13, 1999
    I believe that there is something on Death Star II that the group of adventurers is investigating on Endor. Possibly Palpatine’s remains. I would also love to see Wicket guiding them. Would that be asking too much?

Padme501st and Commander_Simpson like this.
  2. Commander_Simpson

Commander_Simpson Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 20, 2019
    Would love seeing Wicket in Rise of Skywalker.

My young Padawan likes this.
  3. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I don't want to see wicket, because at the rate the ST has been going, he'd end up dead for interacting with Rey, lol.

Padme501st likes this.
  4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Would Wicket even still be alive? What's the average life span of an Ewok?

5. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    As long as the writers want it to be.

Padme501st and Gamma626 like this.
  6. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    Why does everyone think the planet in Endor? yeah, it was the closest planet to the explosion, but look at the explosion carefully and see where the pieces are going. What do you think of this theory, Darth Plegius had inhabited Chancellor Palpitines body some time ago, Plegius did defeat death and brought Palpitine back to life-somehow. wonder if Kylo Ren gets taken over by Plegius or Palpitine? a horror... takes over an Ewok(if planet is Endor) a Porg! (stowed away on Millenium Falcon) or of all nightmares.. Luke!

7. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Padme501st likes this.
  8. StarWarsFan1997

StarWarsFan1997 Jedi Grand Master star 2

Jun 22, 2005
  9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Wouldn't surprise me - we've already had Celebration and that's one of the major cons between now and the film release.

10. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    There will be a BTS at SDCC or D23 this year, that matches the marketing for TFA and TLJ.

Rumor is TROS at SDCC and The Mandalorian at D23. Makes sense to me. I kinda hope if they do SDCC then TROS skips D23 as when they did both with TFA they literally had nothing to show at D23.