main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWC19 Post Celebration Blues Support Group

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Jedi Older Code, Apr 16, 2019.

1. star_wars_is_good

star_wars_is_good Force Ghost star 5

Jun 14, 2002
    Yeah...that was the alcohol.

Padme501st likes this.
  2. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    I hope by this time everyone is well, but only to (maybe) get a headache about the Cele. next year! it's too soon, but it probably coincide with the opening of Galaxy's Edge. This will be Cele. 10, right? I wonder why Reed stopped numbering the Cele.'s? I don't think I'll be able to go to the next one(weep)

3. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    By the way, can anyone help me with a small problem? Does anyone know the name of the T-shirt dealer who had the cute shirts,-mainly with Porgs, Chewie and Ewoks on them? he was alone at his booth several time I went and he was swamped! I couldn't get any literature or card and forgot to write down his booth number or name, I put down relevent info on a sign up sheet but haven't heard anything from him. Did any of you buy anything from his booth? It seem like he was the only one running it.

4. j-jawa3

Sep 4, 2004
    Ah! just received the T-shirt today, the company was called Teeturtle and the shirt is real cute!

teamhansolo likes this.
  5. Padme501st

Padme501st Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2006
    LOL if only

6. ChrisLyne

ChrisLyne Force Ghost star 4

Oct 29, 2002
    Just saw your first post and was about to say TeeTurtle. They sold out of the Celebration exclusive shirt pretty early on day one and were taking orders for the rest of the convention. Jane ordered one but hers hasn't shipped yet. We're getting it sent to relatives as TeeTurtle can't ship internationally.