main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist LilRebelArt's Fan art Corner

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by lilforceghost, Apr 10, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    I haven't had the opportunity to play the Sims, except for a little bit on a friend's game, but I watch Simmers on YouTube all the time, and I have a dream of one day having Sims 4 with all the official packs, and maybe even some mods and custom content.

So keep the Sims coming.

2. lilforceghost

lilforceghost Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 9, 2018
    Sorry I haven't been around! This computer is almost on it's last leg! For that, you can see this doc here if you'd like to help out with that!
    In the meantime, I got two new Sims to share! I have Grumpy Sim, Trinity, and Gloomy Sim, Candy.

I hope you enjoy! I did place them in a different format for better viewing. ^^ The quality isn't going to be top notch but you'll get the idea.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. teamhansolo

teamhansolo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Oooh nice! Especially love the first one! :p

4. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    @Cowgirl Jedi 1701 - I enjoy watching Simmers on YT as well; I find it stress relieving haha - I only own one expansion pack and that's the pet one. Once I'm done with the moods, I may do a few Sims with animals so I'm pretty excited about that!

@teamhansolo - Yes, haha she's my spirit Sim! :D[face_phbbbbt]:p

5. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Just a bit of an update, I'm still around just been going through training for my job and the hours really are stinky and my days off are as well so it doesn't leave much drawing time. Not to mention there's a lot of dealing with a lot of other stuff and it's just been a whole situation.

But training is almost done and I'll be able to stop sitting on camera all day and I'll be in production and all of that and in september I hope to get a better schedule. I still work from home, doing similar stuff just a different vendor.

I hope everyone is doing well and I try to stop by from time to time. ^^

[​IMG]

6. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Update appreciated! Best wishes to you in all things; let's hope life becomes less stinky.[face_talk_hand]

I'm trying to draw an otter ATM for a dA contest, still waffling about what I want her to do --- the rules are full figure, no just head shots, must be at least shaded -- hmmm [face_monkey][face_pig][face_pig][face_chicken][face_cow]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
    AzureAngel2 and Master_Rebado like this.
  7. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004

[​IMG]

8. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Hey All! Here's my Inspired Mood Sim! (Un-named at the moment!) I know some of you responded (I saw notifications) but my computer isn't loading them atm. :( As soon as I can get them loaded (I'll check back later after work) I'll be responding to those! I hope you enjoy :) -- Im not ignoring all you lovely people <3

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  10. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    She's beautiful. Perhaps you could name her after an artist or an author.

11. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Wowie!! It’s been a while!

So just a life update- no art for me thanks to no computer (I’ll get into that in a bit) and my phone had died and I recently got a new one so I am back! I’ve missed you all!

Life in general has been going - work is good and my puppy had unfortunately had gotten injured but is doing better but overall uneventful.

My main reason for updating here is I am running a fundraiser for a new computer which I have a LINK for if you wanna help out. Any amount helps but anything $25 above I’m giving digital commissions to. ☺️ I’m looking at an iMac on eBay which is due to end at the end of the week and if the price doesn’t go up too high maybe I can get it. I’m $100 in for donations so anything helps even just sharing it around.

I hope everyone is doing well! I hope to be sharing art again soon. I really really miss it!

12. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Hey everyone! Just a little update.

I’m still on the hunt for a computer for my art projects and commissions! You can help! ☺️

Any donation is helpful! A $25 amount gets you a commission! ✅ $175 is raised so far!!

FUNDRAISER LINK

13. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Almost there guys!! I am taking a commission waitlist - $40 short of goal so I’d you are looking for a commission let me know. :)

14. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Phew! First drawing back since my hiatus since may since my previous computer has completely crashed. This is Lyra, my current DnD Half Human/Elf character who is a headshot with a longbow with an animal companion that was an Owl that's now an Owlbear. (long story) So yeah. I hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
  15. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Hey Everyone! Here's a commission I just completed. :) My Commission slots are open, as I am looking to make a few in order to get some travel money to go see my family in the next few weeks for thanksgiving. (Since some green fell through.) :(

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  16. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Here's the latest that I've done. I always have loved Padme in this outfit but haven't seen her in this one too much done in the fan art realm. :) Enjoy!

[​IMG]

17. Master_Rebado

May 31, 2004
  18. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 15, 2019
  19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    For a person who claims to have rarely time for art you did very well. =D= I especially like the Padme.

LilRebelArt and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  20. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Awww well thank you very much! ^^ I try to make time when I can!

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  21. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Just something I'm working on! I did place a link instead because it does contain spoilers from The Mandalorian!

THE LINK

Enjoy!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
  22. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    Link has joined the Force, apparently ... at least from Chrome, latest version.

teamhansolo and AzureAngel2 like this.
  23. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope your New Year is full of amazing things! <3 I have some awesome art things coming in 2020 so keep your eyes peeled!

> Last Commission of 2019! > 2020 COMMISSION SHEET - COMMISSIONS OPEN

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 3, 2020
  24. pronker

Jan 28, 2007
    He looks put out with her and she looks ... guilty >.<

25. lilforceghost

Apr 9, 2018
    First commission of 2020 ^^ DnD

[​IMG]