main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT RYL: CURRENTLY CLOSED, NEW THREAD UNDER CONSTRUCTION; PLEASE USE WRETCHED HIVE FOR NOW, THANKS

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by heels1785 , Jul 22, 2019.

?

Which are better, memes or gifs? (via Darkslayer)

Poll closed Sep 27, 2019.
  1. Memes

27.6%
  2. Gifs

41.4%
  3. s_heffley's 3rd choice. here, i gave it to you. never forget ser pounce.

31.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    [​IMG]

welcome greg lukasites

itt, we celebrate life, spam, and endgame.

here are your rules:

1) like the PT. or at least pretend to like some of it. but you really should like it, because it's quite good, and now it's even cool to like it bc of the memes. at the very least, don't lay waste to the prequel trilogy in the prequel trilogy social thread, ok?
    1a) if you don't like everything else star wars-related, that's fine. but really, nobody cares. there are like 14 boards devoted only to star wars on these forums. we come here to have fun and talk, because the world's a mean place. but if you have to talk about the aggressively generic mediocreness, or whatever, plz just follow the board rules about bashing, etc, which apply in here. getting banned for a post in the social thread is no fun for anyone.

2) being generally polite, friendly, and considerate of others' feelings;):)
    2a) This means no political arguments, because really, nothing good will come of it.
    2B No mini-modding, even if you're the popular kids. @heels1785 @Seagoat and I are the board mods - if you have an issue, contact us. i copied this, of course, but @cubman987 is also a mod. occasionally a wanna-be dictator, too.
    2c) No racism, sexism, homophobia, or any language that would lead us to believe that you are a rotten human being. Because you aren't, right?
    2d) Obey the TOS with regard to cursing (and everything else, but for the purpose of this rule, cursing). Even in your bizarre gifs. Like the one of Qui-Gon pointing and saying "Sit the **** down." Don't post that one.

q & a:

q: wait heels, i thought we were picking the title? yours is totally not funny.
    a: you are. we'll put up a poll when we get around to it. and i resent that last comment.

q: wait heels, am i not allowed to not talk about how much i hate thalazzjeddy now?
    a: that's correct. i mean, you've been saying the same stuff for 2 years.

q: wait heels. where's seagoat?
    a: you don't need to know that

q: wait heels. what's RYLMN Fri 7/26 Infinity War?
    a: we all get together and watch movies on a friday night. by "all," i mean usually the same 3-4 people, and by "us," i mean approximately 8% of the people who voted on the movie choice. and some randoms. sometimes we watch good movies, but most of the time it's just marvel ****.

q: wait heels. where r tha gifs?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

@CIS Droid

DEPLOY THE GARRISON!

@s_heffley

DEPLOY THE MEMES!

@Jedi Knight Fett

DEPLOY THE SPAM!

@ all

most importantly, have a good time, you wonderful people. let's go for 3000 with this one.

p.s. that is not a reference to "i luh you 3000"

ryl spotify playlist 1
    ryl spotify playlist 2: "ryl loves the movies" (in progress)

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    JKF when he sees this:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    Just hold on one minute, WTF is going on here. I only have one thing to say:

When are we getting a new thread? This one is already wearing itself thin :p.

4. Endgame

Endgame Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 25, 2019

5. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

6. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    HEELS I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TYPING MY REPLY TO DARSK.

Jk, happy new thread!

Anyway...
    The only thing I can think is that the first two seasons came from the same store, and the other two came from different ones. They wouldn’t all just come directly from Amazon, if that makes sense and you didn’t know that already :p

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  7. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    Yeah, you'd think that... except the order explicitly had Seasons 1,2, and 4 coming from one destination, and 3 from another...

Makes no sense to me :p

8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
  9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    ^^ that's wild. i spent most of my weekend watching tng, pcc. i am excited about the new show.

10. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    It's interesting that Seven of Nine looks to be in the show.

11. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Has anyone here seen The Last Jedi?

12. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    I literally choked when I saw that the old thread got locked. I didn't even get to say goodbye :(

13. Guidman

Guidman Skywalker Saga Mod and Trivia Host star 6 Staff Member Manager

Dec 29, 2016
    I mean, we didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to the old thread. Just "bam", it's gone. I'm going to reeling from this one for awhile.

14. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
  15. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    @heels1785 went like this:

[​IMG]

and boom! the old thread is locked.

;)

16. Darthman92

Darthman92 Force Ghost star 6

Feb 24, 2016
  17. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    ****yeahkatyperry

18. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    I've read The Last Jedi...both novels. ;)

19. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

20. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    DONT YOU DARE FORGET DATA

[​IMG]

21. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    [​IMG]

but it's not data fo reels, tho. he died in the last picard movie. it's like his brother, or clone, or something. starkiller base data

22. CIS Droid

CIS Droid AOTC 20th Anniversary Banner Winner star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Oct 21, 2015
    Finally, the best RYL thread has finally been put to rest, now we can think back and remember all the good times OOM-9s thread of battledroid greatness gave us.

As you wish @heels1785 , i will provide the gif spam.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Always fun to have a new RYL thread to add to our ever growing collection of them
    [​IMG]

23. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Bro looking at the bottom of the page and not seeing the numbers of all the previous pages is oddly disconcerting

24. Huttese 101

Huttese 101 Sam Witwer Enthusiast star 7

Jan 19, 2016
    @darkspine10 posting about the DVDs he ordered from Amazon finally killed the old beast. That's what did it in. This will be a day long remembered.

25. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.