main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends CorSec notes from Rostek Horn DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Fabulous on a complete recovery and fun times at Firwood

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and now

Entry 26

I am finishing a report. Ten days ago I met Leod Irwihan again. He is now a senatorial guard for Robert Harmon, the senator from Lingala. He was visiting Corellia with the Senator and got involved in a fight between thieves. Leod had guided the senator to the estate of Garm Bel Iblis and was in the tapcaf that had been his favorite since he was a student when an explosion had him headed outside. He saw two men leaving the Valka hotel in a hurry. He drew his blaster but one of the thieves threw a knife and Leod was injured. Leod was being guided to a CorSec speeder by Pete Berling when I arrived with the CSI-team and Nejaa. Steve Magaron was already inside with the team. The two men had been robbing the safety-deposit vault of the hotel after knocking the manager unconscious with a powerful anaesthetic when they got into a fire-fight with the 40 thieves gang. That gang escaped through the back-door after throwing a thermal detonator in a room near that exit. The Harlin family was killed in that room and their son – born premature in the University hospital – was being identified as a Force sensitive by a visiting Jedi-master and taken to the Jedi-temple.

We could identify Basha Eruso and Silvio Molo from the security tapes of the hotel. Nejaa and I tracked them to their next vault. CorSec agents following us could arrest the 40-thieves gang because that gang had been going after Eruso and Molo.

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  3. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 27

Busy again and not able to write.

A lot has happened.

Garm Bel Iblis has graduated from university and is now the Corellian Senator. He stayed on Coruscant in the senatorial district but has now returned to his home in Coronet city. A few months ago he and Diktat Shyla Merricope withdrew the Corellian Sector from the Galactic Republic in protest of the Military Creation Act. Garm invoked Contemplanys Hermi an obscure clause in the Galactic Constitution that allowed for meditative solitude. And that had Nejaa and 22 Corellian Jedi moving to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

Jorak Lapiilli – also a Corellian Jedi – opted to stay here at CorSec. He told me ‘My son Jiri is with the Jedi and will do his duty. I am too old for Jedi-things.’ With Nejaa gone he shares now the room with me. He told me more about his son Jiri and Jiri’s former padawan Jake Gorulus. Jake is married to Ticalla Starflare. They are staying at the Jedi-enclave on Firokua.

Nejaa was back today for a short visit to Scerra and Valin. I went to his house and saw the troubled look on his face. I asked him what was bothering him. He answered that Master Kenobi and padawan Skywalker are on a mission to Ansion.

I don’t know what’s important about that.

I visited the Raging Ronto yesterday to congratulate Jerrod. He is now the official owner of the place after his father decided to retire. In the past years Jerrod finished his education at the university and followed various courses in fine cuisine. And he has a girl-friend Lina Kalani and plans to marry her. He asked me to be his best man.

4. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Marriages and happy folk. There is hope out there in this galaxy.

5. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Is there?

Entry 28

The republic is at war.

An assassination attempt at the senator from Naboo resulted in a search for the assassin by the Jedi. That search led to Kamino where a clone-army was discovered. The capture of Kenobi led to a rescue by Jedi and clones and the beginning of the war against the seperatists on Geonosis. Dooku – a former Jedi – is leading the droids of the seperatists.

Nejaa was devastated when he heard about the deaths of many Jedi on the battlefields of Geonosis but he was very resolute when he told me that he would join his fellow Jedi to help the republic in their fight against the seperatists. He asked if Scerra and Valin could stay at my place when he is away. I agreed of course. Valin likes my home with the many rooms and the big garden.

When I came into headquarters and headed to where Steve and the CSI’s were discussing the events I heard Walt Emery saying ‘those Kaminoan butchers are breeding human clones to do the killing for us. And what are the clones destroying? Numerous intelligent beings are being slaughtered and also some droids for the profit of bankers and weapons- and clone-breeders.’

Steve is looking troubled. He has sensed the deaths of many beings.

6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 29

Busy, busy, busy, years have passed.

Jorak Lapiilli could – through his connections – keep me informed about the battles fought by the Jedi. Many Jedi became one with the Force.

Jorak’s son Jiri and his former padawan Jake Gorulus are staying in the enclave on Firokua. They are with Jake’s wife Ticalla Starflare and her parents among the last Jedi in the enclave gathering intell about the outer rim and training clones in the art of marine warfare.

Yesterday I was in the Jedi training centre in Firwood. I was helping Nejaa to bring supplies. Steve was tagging along and he and Nejaa got a troubled look on their face when they saw Obi-Wan Kenobi and Siri Tachi. The two Jedi-masters were showing the strains of numerous missions on their faces and had slumped shoulders. The two were taking a break. And from what I saw; the two should have been Corellian Jedi. That way they could have married.

Nejaa told us about the lessons he is giving Valin and the fun his son has at school. Teacher Jenna Forhoo is liked by him. And Valin has a nice girl-friend at school named Nyche Kaloar. She is four years older than Valin. She is the daughter of my dentist and has grand-parents who are Jedi-healers. When Valin is staying at my house he often brings Nyche. And Nyche likes to tell Jedi-stories about her grand-dad.

7. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun stories about Valin and sweet with Obi-Wan/Siri.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 30

Four days ago Nejaa Halcyon gave his life. I was at headquarters when I got a com from Jenna Forhoo. She said that Nyche was comforting Valin.

I rushed to the school and took Valin to my home. The boy knew that his father had become one with the Force and told Scerra and me that his father had comforted him. Yoran Kaloar followed with his daughter Nyche. We could comfort Scerra and Valin. Nyche offered to stay with Valin.

Hanjo and Maariah Tavar came to my house three days ago and comforted Valin and Scerra. Hanjo – on a working-tour in the Jedi-temple on Coruscant – had felt the death of Nejaa and could get one of the YT-1300 transports to take him to Corellia. I smiled when he told me that he could land the Millennium Falcon on the meadow between General Hospital and University Hospital with the help of a droid.

Yesterday Steve was visiting us when Caamasi Jedi knight Ylenic It'kla arrived with a box containing Nejaa’s belongings. The Jedi told us about the search for Nikkos Tyris on Susevfi and Nejaa becoming one with the Force. And he asked me to hide the box. I have put the box in the place where most of my secret stuff is.

When I brought Valin to his room I gave him one piece of Nejaa’s belongings. It is a Jedi-Credit. I said ‘Valin, this is your good luck charm.’

Today I discussed a note received from Garm Bel Iblis about infiltrating the senatorial guards on Coruscant. Yes, there are here influential Corellians who don’t like the grabbing of power by certain members in the senate. And they sure don’t like supreme chancellor Palpatine. That man is becoming a dictator. Pete Berling had a great idea. His daughter Eileen will take the mission to join the guards. She has Jedi-skills, is a CorSec agent and loves to meet Jedi. This evening she departed for Coruscant. She is now known as CorSec 8009 and will have the support of our CorSec agency that’s only a block away from the apartment where she is staying.

9. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 31

Captain Jono Bel Hana retired yesterday. We had a big party at CorSec. And my former mentor Steve has a new job on his home-planet Moniron. But I will keep in touch with him. I gave him when he was returning his stuff to supplies a new comlink and a datadisk with pictures from my hybrid orchids. Those flowers have excellent properties to hide messages. I can encode the DNA.

Entry 32

Today Valin was smiling for the first time after the death of his father. And he kissed me when he gave me the wedding rings. Yes I married Scerra today. In the weeks after Nejaa’s death we grew closer and closer and two weeks ago we went to the town-hall to tell the official about our marriage-plans. The official we met was well known to me. Rob Delano has a son Ronald who is great friends with Valin. Rob has many Jedi-friends and has a dislike for the supreme chancellor.

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Valin feels loved and secure with Rostek, after such a hard loss - Scerra as well. :D

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Well, bird, when there is no hope left, you simply create a new hope. All the time. ;)

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 33

I followed the news about the battle for Coruscant. The supreme chancellor was kidnapped by General Grivous and saved by the Jedi.

Jorak is sure that the war will be ending. ‘Maybe my son will return after the war to Corellia. And Jake and Ticalla will be an asset too for CorSec’ was what he said when I came into our office today. The last news was that the Jedi have located General Grivous on Utapau.

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 34

All Jedi are being declared traitors. WHAT?

A badly deformed Palpatine is now the Galactic emperor. In a thundering speech he muttered that the Jedi knights had tried to murder him. Clone-troopers are now hunting Jedi. And I don’t believe what that creep and his clones are telling.

I got quite busy with a plan to hide Jedi staying on Corellia after Jorak got a call from Rob Delano. Jorak left to go to General hospital for a meeting with Hanjo Tavar. That man has a great idea to alter records with help from Rob. DNA will be the key.

I went to coms and activated the secure protocol.

Soon to arrive were Steve and Patrick Kirfleet of the Firwood marina. With them was retired Jedi-master Tymo Donnan who insisted that he had to go to me to save Jedi.

Jetty Panilla – known as CorSec 2874 – from the CorSec office on Coruscant was one of the first agents to contact me. She could save a Jedi dentist on a visit to Coruscant University and Med centre and will soon arrive. I told her to contact Hems Oilosse in Cormond. Cormond is a nice place to hide Jedi and will have a new dentist.

Hems contacted me. The dentist can stay at the beach-house of Wes Maartah.

Ker Gorulus and Danil Pevney are now manning the CorSec place at Coronet city main spaceport to take care of all transports with Jedi.

Jorak came back. And I told him about Ker. Jorak told me that his son Jiri and Ker’s son Jake are safe on Firokua, rescued by a fisherman and in hiding.

Pete came in and told us that Eileen – known to us as CorSec 8009 – is safe.

The last transmission from Eileen brought disturbing news. Henri Riobe caught up with her in the public transport after his duty ended and told her about what he had heard and seen. Henri’s friend Iwan Jinnix was a witness of the fight that led to Palpatine declaring the Jedi traitors. Three members of the Jedi-council came to the chancellor’s office. Anakin Skywalker was the next landing his speeder and rushing to the office. Henri heard from his colleagues discussing the event that Skywalker came back and ordered the guards to get some droids to dispose of the bodies. Skywalker left with the 501th clonetroopers to take care of the traitors in the Jedi temple. That discussion was for Henri the end of his guard-duty. He is deserting and will be a great asset to CorSec. Eileen is planning his escape.

Rob Delano arrived and he had some great news. He could alter records for two padawans staying in the hospital. DNA was the key. One of them – Howard Srym – had received a stemcell-transplant as a two year old on Corellia. Han Mays - the surgeon treating him – had found out that he was the donor. Howard is now Martin and the son of Han. Rudy Cadil is now Vincent Delano and Rob’s son.

Valin and Scerra’s records are altered. My wife never married Nejaa. Valin is four years younger and now 10 and his birth-date is the date when I saved him. I will prepare Valin for his entry in the Corellian Security Force Academy. Going back to his school is a no.

Nejaa Halcyon’s records will show him now as a married man with another Scerra. His wife and son Valin died soon after his death in a speeder-accident. The biometrical records match.

And more will after tomorrow. We explained all to Rob. I have to stop.

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 35

More Jedi arrived and were taken to a safe place by Ker and Danil.

The Millennium Falcon came with Aiden O-Lengue, Tomy Itsi, Timo Herefa and Sarghi Vellia and is now parked in the CorSec hangar.

Danil contacted me that a friend from my youth had arrived. I headed to the spaceport and met Jack Kanaany. I have known him since primary school. He became a pilot after joining the military. Many promotions followed until he was admiral of the Corellian Stardestroyer Korua Gem. He had arrived with a shuttle with the remains of Jedi masters Krikorian, Telesaar and Popp and Jedi knight Skor and told me about their deaths on Telros.

Danil told me that he had served with Master Krikorian on a mission to expose a slaver ring. A woman and her son Henri Riobe being attacked by the leader were essential for Krikorian to end the mission.

Jack told me that the Korua Gem is headed for Corellia. His exec Frank Jobal and the Corellians aboard will take care of the clones and their Carida trained general. An uninhabited planet will be their first destination.

We had to forge more new identities.

Fire-chief Cardas helped. A small fire was responsible for the death of two padawans. Two boys were rescued by doctors, former Jedi and CorSec-officers and taken to the University hospital. Remains of two padawans were given to the authorities.

Han and Martin and Rob and Vincent put up quite a show for the reporters.

I have sent Steve Magaron a package with seeds and a little juvenile hybrid orchid. He will know how to use them.

15. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 36

Eileen Berling came with news. She is now working as a guard in the Jedi temple on Coruscant helping the officers in the archives. Records have to be verified. She was pleased when the two padawans and five Jedi – all safe on Corellia – were recorded as destroyed. But she warned us that Hanjo Tavar and his wife had to go into hiding.

That had me busy again.

Hems Oilosse arrived and with him was Jedi knight Nil Monwa with some positive news. Nil had been busy in the kitchen of the diner of Dexter Jettster when he fainted. Dex took him to his home. The two ordered a droid to destroy the office of Nil’s boss Jika Bale. Nil had been busy with all the Corellian Jedi files in that office. He will settle in Cormond. Now we have only one more thing to take care of. The Jedi-training centre has numerous files leading to locations of Jedi. That will start again with a fire with CorSec being seen as loyal to the empire.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 37

The Jedi-training-centre in Firwood has been destroyed by a fire. The old shed with my secret files escaped from the fire. One of my friends at the university has bought the property. I will build a new green-house to grow my hybrids. They and their genetic DNA codes are ideal for storing data.

Dental stats provided by Morrin Miwert and Jetty Panilla in Cormond are also great for coding messages.

Nyche’s parents have new identities and are living in Cormond. Yorak has a dental practice with Morrin Miwert. Nyche wanted to stay at my home. She is in love with Valin.

Hems Oilosse has another great idea. Director Rhina Shelly of Cormond Ale Company can help. Export ale is in different coloured bottles and caps and is transported to many planets.

Eileen is now married to Henri Riobe and they are living in Cormond and working at Cormond Ale Company.

Hanjo Tavar and his wife are safe. The imps arrived with a LAAT gunship but two Jedi, an initiate and Jack Kanaany could get Hanjo, Maariah and Hems Oilosse safe in the Millennium Falcon. The Falcon was damaged when she exited hyperspace but the passengers were saved by the Korua Gem. That stardestroyer – now named Corellian Falco – returned with Jack and Hems and landed in one of our secure hangars in Corruul. But maybe we have to find another secret place. Rhina Shelly offered his help. The ale factory is big and can hide a hangar.

Frank Jobal informed me that the clones and their Carida trained general are now on an uninhabited planet. ‘We don’t kill,’ was what he said.

Jack and his crew are now working for CorSec.

A rebellion is rising. Our leader Garm Bel Iblis will summon us.

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Good old Garm. Not forgotten in your stories!

Also a lot of aide and plans to hide the remaining Jedi.

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 38

Today Valin graduated from the Corellian Security Force Academy. He beat most of my training records. And he is engaged with Nyche. Yesterday Scerra and I went with Valin and Nyche to the authorities. When asked by Rob Delano what name to enter in the engagement-certificate Valin said ‘Hal Horn’ before I could say Valin Horn. We have to give permission for the engagement because Valin is under age. At home Valin said that he wanted to honour his father with ‘Hal’ and he showed me the Jedi Credit. I will honour his request.

19. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 39

Hal and Nyche are living in a house across the street from my house. They are married and Scerra and I had to give permission because Valin – uh Hal – is under-age. But with Rob Delano as official for the marriage-ceremony it was easy.

And yesterday my grandson Corran was born. He has a really young dad and will be the youngest to enter the CorSec academy.

The Corellian Falco is in the safe place in the Cormond Ale Company. A large hall contains the bottling line and another hall the line where the crates are stacked. This hall has air-locks and signs that a fire extinguishing gas – non breathable for life-forms – is present. The hall has an upper part. That is a hangar and the resting place for the Corellian Falco. CorSec has an office in the hangar. Hems Oilosse, Karel Koorn and Jetty Panilla use this office after entering as workers for the ale-factory. They are fully clad with masks to pass the deadly gas towards the airlocks.

Rhina Shelly had the hangar ready and the Correlian Falco secured before the imps had an inspection-tour planned for the Corellian Engineering Corporation in Corruul.

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Entry 40

I have been very busy with work for the rebellion. The former Jedi-training facility has now a greenhouse where I grow my orchid-hybrids and I have a greenhouse in the garden of my house for more testing.

Hal is partnered with Gil Bastra. With his records I think that Hal will soon make Inspector, beating me again. He uses his Jedi-skills, taught to him by Nejaa.

Hal, Nyche and Corran go on regular visits to Cormond to visit Nyche’s parents. And they go to dentist Yoran Kaloar or Morrin Miwert.

Three former Jedi padawans are often travelling with them to visit their dentist and to bring coded messages. The dentists encode them as dental stats for the rebellion.

Corran came yesterday with a new toy and told me stories. One was about a man scary of dentists. I heard from Hal that Dree Jelson was that man. He had salvaged the YT-1300 freighter known as Millennium Falcon by the Jedi. He was on Nar Shadda and had sold the Millennium Falcon now known as ‘Eagle’ to a slaver when he came into contact with CorSec. He wanted to join the rebellion and is now working at the Cormond Ale Factory.

And I sent Steve a message about Darth Vader being the former Jedi knight Anakin Skywalker. Darth Vader erased Moniron from the star-charts. That planet is now a refuge for Force sensitives.

21. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, intergalactic history flies by so quickly. Yet there is a peace bubble in the Corelli an sector. Well, sort of.

22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    with some trouble

Entry 41

Hal, Nyche and Corran were there to comfort me when I lost Scerra. She succumbed to an incurable illness. Today was the ceremony to give her ashes to the sea.

Hal brought me home and said when he left to go to his house ‘she is now united with Nejaa and both are watching you.’

Kahara and Darth_Furio like this.
  23. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    A devastating loss soothed by having true friends

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    And Hal and Rostek will get a big help

Entry 42

Hal is now an Inspector.

Today Corran had his first lessons at the Corellian Security Force Academy. He turned 10 today and came back from the academy with a big smile on his face. He said ‘gramps and dad, I will beat your records.’

Giving me a wink with his left eye Hal replied ‘you still have to beat me with the exercises.’

‘I will’ was what Corran said.

I have observed these meditative exercises and heard Hal telling his son that they are their secret game and should not be shared with anyone else.

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Yay for Corran :)