main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Diary of a padawan DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006

Entry 42

The new hospital has arrived, a prefab building stuffed in the cavernous holds of a stardestroyer.

The Indefatigable – a Venator-class stardestroyer used in the clone wars – landed on Pangona. She guided eight ships from Hamalk carrying refugees. The refugees are eager to help.

Captain Didier Kalra explained that the huge stardestroyer has now many automated systems, making a smaller crew possible. He told me about the buoys placed around the Pangona system to warn about the hazards of rocks – real – and a deadly virus – made up by Jedi knight Dorne Runia and Russel Sadar, running a very secret Jedi operation on Corellia – that made Pangona a planet of death. And he told me about the secret mission of the Spiders initiated by Runia and Sadar. His ship – the Taranak – is now protecting New Holstice. Kalra and the Spiders took the Indefatigable – resting since the end of the clone-wars in a cavernous hangar on New Holstice – to come to Pangona.

I met the Spider-squadron friends from Rob and Jason. They are all flying X-wings and will help with the rocks.

The two Varankonin pilots – Rob Spanish and Kevin Beltaine – had left Varanko to do their ‘traipsing around the galaxy’ when they talked to their fathers and Captain Fiohir. They are also medics.

Steve Banasco is a young pilot who lost his parents recently during a raid by the Yuuzhan Vong.

Sanny Pravo is a funny woman with an astromech called Cookie.

And Issa Dakin is a waterfall of words when he talks to someone.

Jim Lusana had all smiling when he compared Issa to me. Hmpf.

2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Yeah, the Spider-squadron. Nice to hear of them again.

Even though RL keeps me pretty busy, I keep reading your updates. But a mobile phone screen is always a pain when it comes to writing comments.

3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    X-Wings and Star Destroyers, this is where the fun begins. ;)

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    it sure is
    great in destroying things

Entry 43

Many busy days have passed. I didn’t have time to see my diary.

There will be a new hospital after the architect from Hamalk has his plan ready.

Pangona is now safe with buoys placed by Captain Kalra declaring it a plague planet in the same way as Lingala was becoming a plague-planet after the clone-wars. Our astromech has now codes to get past the buoys.

Entry 44

The rock-destroying operation is going as planned. Rob Spanish is now the commander after Captain Kalra has left in a lambda-class shuttle to resume command over the Taranak.

And yesterday the docs had fun in the scrubroom.

I wasn’t there but saw one of the results when I came to the room to dress and scrub. A furry ball with beady eyes and flat rubber feet was sitting in one of the basins. I touched it and it beeped.

Jim came in and told me what had happened when we were scrubbing. ‘I was going to the scrub-room with Ted and Jason after Rob Spanish had his nuts-and-bolts-removal-from-his-arms procedure and was brought to recovery. I saw Don, Ken and Kevin rushing in and taking three changing cubicles. Ted took one. I took the other and that left the changing cubicle that was prepared by us for Jason. Jason opened the door and an avalance of wet sponges, blown up synthrubber gloves and furry balls burried him. We opened our doors and threw more sponges, gloves and furry balls.’

Jim broke down in laughter when he offered me the toy. ‘They are called Rockies and will be given to patients.’

A great way to distract patients and I have placed my ‘Rockie’ in my cabin in the Kerebuy Hawk.

5. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
  6. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    as always

Entry 45

I have been very busy. A few years have passed and I didn’t see my diary at all.

Rock-bombardments are now history. The Spider-pilots – helped by Pangona and Hamalk citizens – have moved all the rocks to the outer rim of the system during the operation.

The Yuuzhan Vong have left our galaxy.

The last rock – a small one taken aboard the Indefatigable – was brought in the Strike cruiser to Pangona to become a permanent display in the city.

The Indefatigable has now a permanent place near the spaceport of Pangona city and is a place to explore for material to repair and enhance the Kerebuy Hawk.

Kel Tuohy has left Pangona and will send us messages. He said when he boarded his transport ‘Come to the Jedi-temple. You can use our star-charts. Maybe one of the students will be able to find your ‘missing’ planet.’

The ‘rockie-toys’ have spawned a whole lot of other toys. And a straw with a climbing Ewok given bij Kevin to Dindo led to more toys for the children. I heard from Issa about the pranks played by the pilots and his ideas of giving each pilot an Ewok-doll.

And the new hospital is completed and Rob Spanish and his pilots are leaving tomorrow. I have to stop.

7. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Peace time after the Vong. Bring on the jokers. :p

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more mayhem

Entry 46

I saw the X-wing pilots before they left.

The uniforms designed by Sannie for the pilots gave a lot of fun and mayhem. They were pink and grey and had the men looking like stuffed sausages. Rob and Kevin felt naked when they donned the grey uniforms.

The pressure-suits were only a bit better. They had come from clone wars-pilots and were found on the Indefatigable. Jason complained about his suit. It matched the sausage wrapper uniforms and had the same kind of discomfort.

Jedi-knight Dorne Runia had made a great plan to return the Spider-squadron pilots to their home on the Taranak.

Rob told me that he will keep in touch with me before he boarded his X-wing. His astromech Sissi will send messages to our astromech Messy.

Entry 47

Sissi sent us a hilarious message.

The X-wing pilots are now home after meeting Dorne Runia in a mynock-infested cave and a trip on the civilian transport the Mon Manlon.

On the Mon Manlon they played a prank on the Bothan captain with a stuffed uniform and Issa declaring it properly dead. The captain ordered the pilots to leave his cruiser at the next stop being Coruscant.

On the Taranak they had to endure the comments about the pink uniforms leading to pink things for Issa.

9. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    There was once a drawing about that, wasn´t there?!?

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    These guys seem to have a lot of down time. :p

11. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    no
    before the next mayhem starts YES

Entry 48

We are still staying on Pangona.

Years have passed. I didn’t have much time to take care of my diary.

Kel had a message about Dylan Awakian. He is a young Varankonin discovered by Wes Janson on Ossus as a caretaker and sent by Kam Solusar to the Jedi-temple for more education.

Jason sent us messages. They were hilarious – like the one of him and the pilots visiting the Errant Venture – or very serious. Insect-like beings with a hive mind – the Killik – tried to take over the galaxy. They failed.

Jason doesn’t like the new officers now assigned on the Taranak.

And now there is again unrest on Coruscant. The last message from Kel Tuohy was about the death of Mara Jade Skywalker.

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ominous and heart-wrenching events. =D=

13. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Darth Caedus incoming?

14. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    leading to
    sure

Entry 49

I had finished the last entry when Messy came with more news.

Sissi sent us a message about a young guard saved by Jason and Rob. The guard had been instructed to arrest Leia Organa after the service for Mara Jade and was attacked by Leia. She severed his arms. Jason and Captain Kalra wanted to save the guard and transported him to the Taranak. Jason was able to re-attach the arms and is confident that the guard will have the use of his arms again.

The last message was about the Taranak leaving Coruscant for the Kuat-system.

On the official news we heard about a new Sith waging war against the republic.

I don’t know why Jacen Solo has turned Sith. He is the one now calling himself Darth Caedus.

We will stay on Pangona until the galaxy is again a safe place.

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great idea to stay on a world where it is lovely and one feels safe.

16. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Citizens must have been devastated by Jacen turning after what he did during the Vong war.

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Through youn dear bird, the EU lives on nicely. :)

18. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and they will live
    sure but what comes next
    loved by me as always

Entry 50

A lot has happened. Months have passed. Sissi sent us more messages about the battle of Kuat, followed by the Taranak limping home to Coruscant and pilots saved and killed. One pilot was the fiancee of Steve Banasco.

An invasion of the Jedi-temple by troops from Darth Caedus had the Jedi evacuating the temple. Jason and the Spiders were about to transport the young guard Sean Tefaye to Coruscant University Med centre but went to the Jedi-temple and found a terrified Varankonin. Dylan Awakian had been in hiding when the troops arrived. They became the hunted and escaped to Varanko.

Jason suffered injuries and was saved by Varankonin and Ceitan doctors. The young guard opted to stay on Varanko after he met a lovely nurse and married her.

Steve Banasco is happy on Varanko after marrying a nurse.

Jason and the remaining Spiders left Varanko after Darth Caedus died. They had to use another daring plan to explain where they had been.

Jason could comfort Leia Organa when he was going to the Taranak. She had enjoyed the prank on the Mon Manlon. He could tell her about the redeemed Anakin.

And I think that Jacen is redeemed. He died and saved millions on Hapes.

Entry 51

Kel Tuohy came with disturbing messages.

Young Jedi are going mad. Valin Horn is in prison.

Daala is trouble. She doesn’t like Jedi at all.

19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Bring on Fate of the Jedi. Abeloth...

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent summary of pivotal and exciting events

21. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    real BAD for Jedi
    and more to come

Entry 52

Kel Tuohy had another message. He was working in the archives when he saw Jedi-knights Kyp Durron and Dorne Runia coming and beginning to enter data.

They were altering the records about quarantine buoys in the Pangona, Lingala and Varanko system.

I went with the message to Halfir and he listened to the entire message. He remarked

‘The Irel starcluster is now devoid of habitable planets. And that’s good for the beings staying there. There is something dark brewing.’

Entry 53

I have been quite busy helping Jim Lusana with the exams for the new nurses. I have a young student named Kel by his Hamalk parents after the Jediknight who had saved them from the Yuuzhan Vong. And ‘Kel’ had me remembering Kel Tuohy telling us to come to the Jedi-temple on Coruscant. That planet has never been a safe place to visit and now it is of no use to us anymore.

We should have gone to the Jedi-temple to visit Kel Tuohy when we still could. Now he is gone and with him all the Jedi to a place unknown.

After Jacen Solo became one with the Force the republic got Daala and her cronies. She was as anti-Jedi as Darth Sidious. She couldn’t stop Abeloth and the Sith coming to Coruscant. This time the Sith came in numbers. The rule of two is obsolete for those new Sith.

But with the Jedi gone from Coruscant the Sith have no reason to have that planet as their battlefield. The Jedi defeated a being called Abeloth but she will return. We are now planning to be safe on Moniron when she does.

The Irel-starcluster planets are safe too but I like to be on Moniron and meet more of my kind.

And for that we have to go to Varanko and meet Varankina. She will know where to find Moniron.

Messy has the coordinates and codes for Varanko. It’s time to plan a party and say goodbye to our friends here. Ted Deckard will take over my teaching.”

22. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Abeloth is indeed something to hide from and Daala as Chief of State is all kinds of :eek: :rolleyes:

23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Abeloth... [face_nail_biting]

It is indeed October now. Halloween season has begun...

[face_devil][face_skull]:emperor::vader:

24. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Luke being exiled, the Jedi turmoil (death of Kenth Hamner), that time must have worried the public. Not to mention a whole planet of Sith. Yikes.

25. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    yes trouble
    and more creepy things to come
    keeping the Sith alive

Entry 54

Navigating past the buoys protecting Varanko was no problem for us. Messy transmitted the master-code from his memory-bank. And we met Kevin Fiohir from Theed when we landed on Kiran space-port.

I recorded this.

“I returned to my home-planet after the second Death Star was destroyed and joined the Kiran City rescue department. I was at the control-room of the spaceport after lingering behind after a busy rescue operation and was talking to Ron Berger, the chief of Kiran City port communications when the master-code appeared on the board. And that had me remembering something. I have heard from Rob Spanish about your search and when I saw the code I took over the com.”

“He is here too?”

“Yes and Kevin Beltaine and more members of his squadron and even his captain and a former Jedi.”

“Captain Kalra is here? And who is the former Jedi?”

“He is here and married to his great love Dorne Runia. Jedi knight Runia was his lover before she became a Jedi. With Daala in command the traipsing around the galaxy was becoming ugly for Kalra and his friends. One of Daala’s cronies came to the Taranak and ordered an investigation in the buoys placed in Pangona space and a memory purge for all the astromechs…”

Pwoooot

“Yes Messy astromechs.”

“Some of those astromechs are here. A memory purge had to be averted because that could lead to erased planets like Pangona, Lingala and Varanko. A Spanish prank had astromechs and X-wings accompanied by a shuttle with the captain coming here. I was glad to see the sons of my friends returning. My tales about Naboo and Hamalk had been inspiring for two young boys.”

“You mentioned Lingala as an erased planet. I was born on Lingala and found by the Jedi in the crashed speeder of my parents. I was the only one alive and taken to the Jeditemple.”

“Lingala is like Varanko protected by buoys. Days after Sidious rose to power he ordered the erasure from the star-charts when a deadly plague was registered. That plague was a hoax by the government to keep the planet safe. Jason Guyet – one of the Spiders – went to Lingala to get his folks to accompany him to Moniron.”

“And on Lingala you will find out how to get to Moniron. I am Van Varankina and have heard all about you from Rob and Kevin. I invite you to my home before continuing your journey.”

She was the first Ceitan I saw before we went to the cave where she has her home. She has a black and blue skin with iridescent patterns and small scales and webbed hands and feet.

We had to don our scuba-gear to get to the cave.