main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mod!Challenge Mods' Time Trials (Winners Announced & Masterlist of Prompts Posted!)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Briannakin , Aug 7, 2019.

1. TheRynJedi

TheRynJedi Jedi Master star 3

Jun 20, 2018
    I kinda want to do another, but it might just be my mind wanting to be anywhere other than the real world right now. But I have too much stuff to do that I'm already not doing.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
  3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Both have been sent!

Edit: and index is updated

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
  4. brodiew

brodiew Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 11, 2005
  5. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
  6. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Oh heck, let’s get my mind off of the fact that school starts on Monday. Please send me #12.

Thank you!

7. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    I'll give lucky (or unlucky) #13 a shot. We'll see how this goes and if I bit off more than I can chew. [face_nail_biting]

8. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    I can safely say my 72 hr prompts will not be turned in on time (unless the moose pulls off some sort of miracle in the next few hours). DRL has reared his ugly head and the inspiration I had for the other set just wasn't there: :(

Mira_Jade , brodiew and Findswoman like this.
  9. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    I still hope to get my 48 hour in by this evening. Definitely not my best work but it will be eligible, I promise you that! [face_whistling]

10. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
  11. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    It really is awesome to see all of the participants - and truly fantastic stories! - coming of this. The index has been updated and PMs have been sent! [face_dancing] =D=

Would there be interest for more spots opening up for the 24 hour and 72 hour tiers? If so, we'll work on getting more prompts together.

And remember: if you don't finish on schedule, there's still plenty of time left before the close of the challenge to complete your stories and still win colours. We're just interested in seeing what your muse come up with, even outside of the time restraints! [face_mischief]

12. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
  13. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    My entry for #13, an alternative timeline focused on Leia Organa:

Sanctuary Coast

14. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    Findswoman and brodiew like this.
  15. devilinthedetails

Jun 19, 2019
    I'll take 48C if nobody else has claimed it, and go for one of each category.

16. brodiew

Oct 11, 2005
    Yes, Please! [face_praying] Humbly requesting the addition of 72 A, B, C, D, and E. And if you add, them, please put me down for 72B! [face_dancing][face_whistling][face_laugh]

17. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    And maybe some more in the 24-hour bracket, too, please? I was thinking I might try one more, but I’m not sure I’m up for the 72-hour bracket. Thanks! :)

18. divapilot

divapilot Force Ghost star 4

Nov 30, 2005
    Hey there - here is my entry for the 72 hour challenge, featuring our fave R1 characters.

The Wedding

19. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Woohoo! I'm glad you're deciding to go for it. I'll put you down as soon as we get the new slots going. :D

Alrighty, the writers have spoken: more slots for the 24 and 72 hour tiers are coming right up! The index is updated and PMs are sent! Keep up the mighty fine work, all! [face_dancing] =D=

(Also, as a total side note: I can't speak for my fellow mods, but I would love to take a crack at this challenge myself. If some kind volunteer would like to come up with five prompts - you can pretty much guess our combo of picture/trope/dialogue/word/quote/ect. - for the 48 tier and PM to me, I would love to join in on the fun with an unofficial entry. [face_batting] [face_dancing])

20. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Ooh, ooh, may I? :D

21. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Oh yes please, that would be fantastic! Thank you for volunteering. [face_dancing] [:D]

Last edited: Aug 24, 2019
  22. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    You’re very welcome! :) Putting the PM together now... shall I copy the other two mods as well?

23. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Sounds like a good idea to me! That way there are prompts if/when they want to join the fun too. :D

devilinthedetails and brodiew like this.
  24. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    @Mira_Jade, ah, so should I come up with more than one set of five, or just one set of five for you (which they can try out as well if they choose)? Thanks—sorry to be asking so many questions! :)

25. Mira_Jade

Jun 29, 2004
    Don't be sorry! You're doing something fun for me, and I appreciate your time and attention to detail. :)

I'm not terribly tied to one option over the other. They both sound like excellent ideas to me. Maybe, though, you can just start with one? I don't want to sign @mavjade and @Briannakin up for something they may not have time/energy for. But if they chime in and decide they all want their own prompts then you are more than welcome to come up with more than one set of five. :D