main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

*Spoilers: IX The Rise of Skywalker Products, Packaging, etc.

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Apr 12, 2019.

1. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
  2. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    The Second Sister Inquisitor looks pretty cool. I'll probably get that and the Mandalorian and Supreme Leader Kylo. Maybe the Sith Trooper, but I can wait for some of them. Seventh Sister Inquisitor is my definite first buy.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  3. Dannik Jerriko

Dannik Jerriko Jedi Master star 4

Sep 12, 2017
    The three figures on the bottom right look like they might be the Knights of Ren.

cathiecat likes this.
  4. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    cathiecat and Dannik Jerriko like this.
  5. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    General Pryde and three Knights of Ren.

Dannik Jerriko likes this.
  6. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    whostheBossk likes this.
  7. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Saw a few leaks this week including a 5" First Order trooper on a patrol speeder bike. Also a Kylo Ren& Sith trooper walkie talkie. Now I am out for Triple Force Friday!

8. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Dorkside has stuff on sale - they just ran a deal for Gamorrean guards VC for $9.99 as a doorbuster so I got one along w/ the 3 Reys and the Galaxy version of Finn.

whostheBossk likes this.
  9. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    That galaxy Finn is awesome, but I'm quite upset its the only hasbro figure of him in the pipeline for the rest of this year.

10. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    They'll probably release him with a wave that we probably won't know about until the movie is practically on us

whostheBossk likes this.
  11. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    whostheBossk likes this.
  12. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    That's nothing. Remember when TPM came out? All those cups with the head toppers from Taco Bell, Pizza Hutt and I think KFC. Heck, I use to have all of them too.

whostheBossk and cathiecat like this.
  13. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    About the only thing I have from TPM is the novel. I really didn't start collecting til AOTC other than the adult SW novels.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
  14. Jamtia1

Jamtia1 Jedi Knight star 1

May 27, 2019
    So no Elite Series ROS figures coming?

15. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    From Disneystore? I think they discontinued those figures after Rogue One

16. Jamtia1

Jamtia1 Jedi Knight star 1

May 27, 2019
    They had them for TLJ and I believe some during Solo. Too bad cause I loved those.

whostheBossk likes this.
  17. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Coming soon - Babu Frik plush toy from Mattel!

New @Target exclusive #babufrik talking #starwars plush from @mattel $25 up for preorder now shipping oct 17th
    Highlights
    This 9-inch Babu Frick plush toy will capture the hearts of Star Wars fans everywhere!
    Inspired by Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker , it's the adorable droidsmith who can brilliantly modify Droids
    This delightful plush toy comes mission ready and geared up with movie-inspired details, including helmet and blow torch!
    Great take-along buddy for companionship, display and storytelling fun
    An exciting gift for Star Wars fans of all ages
    Description
    Babu Frik is a little guy with big skills! An expert droidsmith, he can rework or reprogram just about any Droid – security measures can’t stop him! This delightful Mattel Star Wars Babu Frik is 9” tall with vinyl head and helmet, and a body of squeezable plush. Plush character utters several sounds from Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. Just as people from across Kijimi City seek out Babu’s workshop for help with “special modifications,” this authentic character will delight Star Wars fans of any age! Colors and decorations may vary.
    Specifications
    Dimensions (Overall): 10.04 Inches (H) x 5.51 Inches (W) x 6.5 Inches (D)
    Suggested Age: 3 Years and Up
    Weight: 1.81 Pounds
    https://www.target.com/p/star-wars-feature-plush-babu-frik/-/A-80131471

[​IMG]

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    My favorite sneaky shop online to buy cheapo SW stuff KidsWhs has just gotten a few new ROS toys in. Including an electronic D-O and a couple of Galaxy of Adventure toys cheap! They currently have a toys sale going on use code SEPTEMBER15 and get 15% off your whole order.

whostheBossk and Trev Elyt like this.
  19. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    The Black Series figures released for The Rise of Skywalker are top tier in my opinion. The Rey and Kylo figures are fantastic also well as most of the other ones, however, I always kind of hated how TROS never had a basic figure line. To be fair Triple Force Friday already had a lot of stuff releasing on that day between Funko Pops, Black Series, Vintage Collection, and LEGOs, and technically I guess the Galaxy of Adventures figures served that purpose as a lot of the Galaxy of Adventures figures released at first were from TROS. I think I just like complaining sometimes lol.

20. Trev Elyt

Trev Elyt Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 22, 2019
    I agree entirely. It always bothered me that The Rise of Skywalker was the only film in the franchise to not have its own 3.75” line. As far as I’m concerned, there are way too many crucial characters from that film missing in both 3.75” and 6” form, and as a fan of the sequels, I’m concerned that we may never get a lot of them because of how a lot of fans reacted to The Rise of Skywalker. I’m hoping that changes eventually because you’re right, the figures we DID get for The Rise of Skywalker were top-tier.

21. TsmHedorah

TsmHedorah Jedi Padawan star 1

Nov 7, 2022
    For some reason, I never saw this reply until just recently, sorry about that. It's absolutely crazy to me that all these years later and we still don't have a Black Series TROS Finn, Poe Dameron, Ben Solo, or literally any other of the Knights of Ren and I've been absolutely dying for a Sovereign Protector figure, the designs for those guys go so hard.

whostheBossk likes this.