main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars RPF Lightsaber Combat thread

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by DarthKakarot, Jul 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2016
    Darth Cocytus

Cocytus grinned as he sensed his opponent's grip slipping and his recognition that he was quite outmatched by the kaminoan's superior defensive maneuvers. This was exactly what he wans counting on and what his mastery over soresu was designed for. Every block to annoy and every parry to infuriate the opponent, driving them to become more and more aggressive till they eventually tire into fatigue, vulnerable to his swift strikes.

It was only a matter of time for Vyatoris....

The kaminoan raised an eyebrow as he now observed with block of Vyatoris's attacks, his opponent's blade tried to get closer to the hilt of his own blade. He grinned and decided to toy with his prey even more and began make dance like movements with each deflection of the other sith's strikes. First back steps to deflect from afar, parrying and blocking with slight extension of his long arms, before stepping forward for more tighter deflections. Then side to side, mixing it up with even more "dancing", either using both of them or each with quick processions to block Vyatoris's strikes,countering with slight feints. He made to avoid continuing to lock blades least Vyatoris even attempt to go for his hilts again.

Finally, Cocytus summoned the Force to jump backwards a considerable distance. Regaining his posture the kaminoan glared at Vyatoris with a grin as he returned to his tight defensive stance and made a gesture with his long fingers, egging him on. "Your move, Dark Jedi..." Cocytus sneered cruelly .

@Silvertough @Sinrebirth

Silvertough likes this.
  2. Silvertough

Silvertough Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2018
    Darth Vyatoris

Once again, Vyatoris was dismayed to find that his tactics were immediately discovered by his opponent, even worse, he was now openly taunting him by practically dancing, instead of focusing on the battle at hand.

Each time he came close to gaining any sort of advantage, Cocytus would simply change his position, ripping that chance away. Try as he might, Vyatoris simply could not build the required momentum to break through Cocytus' defense.

He simply sighed, a mixture of frustration and disappointment as the Kaminoan jumped away. "No. I don't think I will." With a flourish, his lightsaber extinguished and returned to his sleeve. "I'm bored. You're boring me. I'm just gonna go now." Vyatoris jutted his thumb back towards the exit, before turning his back and walking away, a small smile growing on his face.

For what could be more insulting to an opponent than walking away? Vyatoris concentrated, attempting to shield his true intentions. If this didn't work, he was truly out of options..

@Sinrebirth , @Darth Cocytus

Darth Cocytus likes this.
  3. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Darth Cocytus

Cocytus glared coldly as Vyatoris gave up the fight and simply began to walk away. His eyes narrowed bitterly as he stayed in position of combat, not yet satisfied with the fight. The kaminoan merely raised a hand, clutching his lightsaber, as he called upon the Dark Side, staring at his foe madly with anger, hatred and malice.

Suddenly, Vyatoris would feel something grab at his neck like an invisible vine wrapped tightly. As he chocked, the Sith Apprentice, would also find himself being dragged by his kaminoan foe, who stared at him with cold rage. Cocytus was not yet done with him.

"No Sith worth his salt would dare walk away like that." Darth Cocytus spoke with intense venom in his voice as he finally let go of Vyatoris, lightsabers still in defensive position. "Truth be told, I was finding you boring as well. However, you want to make your surrender truly official... Bow and kneel before me."

@Silvertough @Sinrebirth

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Silvertough likes this.
  4. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Darth Vyatoris

Vyatoris continued walking towards the exit, pompousness nearly radiating off him. He had one plan: to make Cocytus angry, truly angry. Vyatoris had nearly pushed him to that brink once before, but his opponent had been able to channel that anger into something more useful, annoyingly so.

As predicted, Cocytus wasn't exactly a fan of Vyatoris attempting to forfeit the duel, his seething rage almost blinding. Vyatoris grinned inwardly. Finally! Let the real duel begi-! His thoughts were instantly interrupted, his throat painfully yanked shut, his airway clamped by an invisible iron gauntlet.

Vyatoris involuntarily gagged, wordlessly gasping as he was lifted off of the ground, back towards the Kaminoan Sith Lord. In vain, he clutched at his throat, waves of fresh terror washing breaking against his mental shields, shields already pierced by Cocytus' prowess in the dark side of the force.

It was over. It's over. I'm over.. The thought slowly bubbled up from his subconscious, the sudden and violent lack of air replacing any conceivable notion of tactics he may have once held. The duel was over.

More akin to a ragdoll than a sentient being, Vyatoris crumpled to the ground at the feet of Cocytus, released as quickly as he was grabbed, coughing violently into the stone ground, desperately sucking air down a burning throat. Each gathered breath brought with it moments of clarity, before being snuffed out once more as some tiny, primal voice deep within him screamed for more oxygen.

Weakly, with noticeable struggle, Vyatoris rose to a single knee, tilting his head upwards to stare at the face of Cocytus with an eyeless face. "I still.. forced.. your hand.. Me, a mere apprentice.. against the great.. Cocytus.." He rasped, interrupted by a hacking cough. "I would call that a win.."

Cocytus was close, closer than he had ever been during their little back and forths earlier. He was still in a defensive stance, sure, but.. surely now he was a little more unprepared? A kneeling, broken Sith would pose little threat to him, right?

Defeat is a fate worse than death.. especially when one still has an ounce of fight left.. Oh Blast.. Blast it all..

Vyatoris, still kneeling, dropped his head, bowing pitifully before the Kaminoan. "I, Darth.. No. Apprentice.. Vyatoris.. " He started, intentionally lowering his voice to the barest of whispers, hoping Cocytus would have to strain to even hear him. All the while, his lightsaber discreetly fell into the palm of his offhand from one of his long sleeves, currently behind his back. "Formally.. accept.. "

With what little focus he could muster, Vyatoris summoned the force to his right heel, preparing for one final attack. "Nothing!" With a thunderous roar, Vyatoris detonated the force he had pooled at his feet, launching him forwards and upwards in a blistering fast corkscrew. His right heel rocketed towards the center of Cocytus' long neck as he spun over, his loff-handed gripped lightsaber slicing down towards his opponent's chest, all in an attempt to force the Kaminoan to focus on the lightsaber over his force assisted kick.

The entire effort practically blinded the Miraluka, his vision instantly blanketed in a fuzzy void as he poured the last of his energy into his attack. For better or worse, this would be it..

Death, before defeat..

Tag: @Darth Cocytus , @Sinrebirth

Darth Cocytus and Sinrebirth like this.
  5. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    (How was Vyatoris blinded? Miraluka don't have eyes to begin with.)

Darth Cocytus

Cocytus smiled cruelly as he dragged the Miraluka towards him, not even giving any pretense of letting his guard down as Vyatoris crumpled onto the ground, although he engorged himself on his humiliation and sense of defeat. The kaminoan smiled wickedly and gave a small uncaring shrug at his opponent's comment of forcing his hand. Fool. Since when did that ever matter in combat anyway? Especially with the power of the Force at one's back...

Nonetheless, Cocytus kept his guard up, always believing that fight was not over until it was truly over. The kaminoan learned much, not just from his own mistakes, but from the mistakes of other Sith Lords in the past. Arrogance of preconceived Victory was one such mistake that proven to be the downfall of many a Sith. Darth Maul on Naboo and Darth Vader on Mustafar both met greasily fates for letting such arrogance blind them.To the same Jedi no less, whom Cocytus, perhaps ironically or heretically depending on the other Siths' point of view, spent much time studying to learn his mastery of soresu, perverting it and warping it to suit the Dark Side.

Cocytus merely closed his eyes for a moment of meditation, focusing on the Dark Side to guide his next decisions as he tightly gripped his twin lightsabers, knowing better than to trust his seemingly fallen opponent. His eyes flashed open upon hearing with the Force the fall of Vyatoris's lightsaber into his hand and the Miraluka launched himself into the air with the hiss of the blade.

It was at if time slowed to near stand still in this one final act of the duel. Cocytus moved a step back, taking a deep breath, tightening his defensive stance and backing his neck away. Staring directly at Vyatoris's center, the kaminoan swiftly and simultaneously swiped his lightsabers into action, moving his arms side ways apart from each other. His left handed blade moved quickly downward to meet the Vyatrois's blade, while the right handed blade, with the advantage of length violently slashed out at the opponent's body.

@Silvertough @Sinrebirth

Silvertough likes this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    OOC: He needs the Force to see. If he overuses it, or exhausts himself, then his sight will be impacted, as I understand.

7. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    OOC: yeah, that's the rule I've always worked under

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Sinrebirth and Darth Cocytus like this.
  8. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    OOC: Makes sense. Anyway, want to end it here?

9. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    OOC: Yeah sure, I'll have something up soon

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

10. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Darth Vyatoris

Time slowed to a crawl as Vyatoris spun in the air, twisting his body to deliver a final blow. Moments later, he realized his final, fatal mistake. Cocytus had never been deceived by his ploys, and was as ready as ever to effortlessly deflect his attacks. Now partially blinded, Vyatoris was unable to fully see where Cocytus' blade was arcing towards.

He felt his own blade connect with another, before being harmlessly pushed away. There was a flash of raw pain, and then nothing.

Vyatoris landed in a crumpled heap back on the ground, too exhausted to even attempt to break his fall. From his chest, the unmistakable smell of singed flesh and fabric, a clear sign of the result of his folly. Vyatoris had lost.

With a trembling hand, the Miraluka hesitantly patted around his midsection, expecting to find an empty space, some missing chunk of flesh, or worse. Instead, he was pleasantly surprised to find just a single, large slice running diagonally down from his pectoral to his waist, instantly cauterized from the heat of Cocytus' blade. There was pain of course, debilitating, searing pain, but that was overshadowed by the simple relief of continued existence. The agony he could understand, could work with, could improve upon.

The duel was an important lesson, his injury an ever present teacher, one he would relish for ages to come.

Vyatoris tilted his head upwards towards Cocytus, a pained smile growing across his lips. "Ah.. I never.. really had a chance did I?" He groaned, forcing himself up into a sitting position. "I humbly forfeit this duel, my lord. Least I showed up, eh?"

@Darth Cocytus , @Sinrebirth

11. Darth Cocytus

May 8, 2016
    Darth Cocytus

Cocytus smirked, pleased with the work he made on his opponent, considering him lucky that he didn't go all out and dice him to pieces. Nonetheless, the kaminaon eyed Vyatoris carefully, never one to let his guard down, even at the end of the fight. When Vyatoris sat down, however, Cocytus relented and sat down as well, crossed legged. Out of instinctive caution, though, he kept his palms near his lightsabers, warning to the miraluka not to try anything rash, least he'd be shown no mercy.

The kaminoan grinned and merely nodded at the apprentice. "You are wise to truly stand down to a far stronger opponent and live to fight again another day in the future." he said simply, "I have read your thoughts and if there's one lesson you must learn, it's that death is worse than defeat. In fact death is the Ultimate Defeat. Such is why Sith throughout history have sought the secrets of eternal life. Surely even you have learned that from the texts."

"Of course I have learned much from you as well, Apprentice, and found noticeable elements of my own technique to fine tune." Cocytus added thoughtfully, "Nothing is ever perfect and there's always something to improve upon after a fight even in victory."

Cocytus mused and carefully stroked his chin "If there is one other lesson you can take from me, its this…" the Kaminoan concluded, "Nothing is better than a good offense as an even better defense. Use the aggression and rage of your opponent against them. With the addition of Dum Möch, let frustration and fatigue do the work for you on your opponent. Buckle down, wait them out, let the Force guide you, and never ever let your guard down. That is the ultimate key to mastery of Soresu."

@Silvertough @Sinrebirth

Silvertough likes this.
  12. Silvertough

Aug 19, 2018
    Darth Vyatoris

Vyatoris simply laughed, a full hearty belly laugh in response. "I'm sorry my lord, I forget you're not Ravenous." He said, his chuckles slowly dying down. "He had a much more.. ehh.. obtuse.. manner of thought." His voice trailed off for a moment, as if in thought, before placing a palm against his fresh wound. "But you are right of course, in more ways than one. I would do well to heed your lessons."

With a hiss of pain, Vyatoris adopted a similar meditative position, crossing his legs underneath him. "I just couldn't manage to get you on the offensive.. "He said, waving over a medical droid. "I'm ill suited for leading the charge, so to speak." Vyatoris paused "But I thank you for your teaching my lord, it will be most beneficial to my advancements."

With the assistance of the medical droid, Vyatoris slowly worked his way to his feet, swaying slightly from side to side. "Now if you'll kindly excuse me, I will take my leave. There's a cold tank of bacta with my name on it.."

@Darth Cocytus , @Sinrebirth

13. Narancia

Narancia Jedi Master star 3

Oct 24, 2020
    IC: Tobbi Airskipper

[​IMG]

Tobbi crept into the empty sparring room, it seems to have been abandoned for years. Good, Tobbi mused, now he will have a training chamber all to himself dictated to no one's rules with no prying eyes to worry about, just him and his training. The Sith peon sat on the floor and meditated on notable figures such as Darth Vader, Maul, and Bane. These were Sith lords that he looked up to the most and he wanted to train like them, becoming the best possible combination of the three that he could possibly be. Tobbi wanted the following traits of the Sith lords;

For Vader Tobbi strived to achieve Vader's masterful dueling skills, the way Skywalker would break down an opponent's style and tailor the fights to their weaknesses was something to behold. This of course meant that Tobbi would have to study the arts of lightsaber combat hungrily, never being satisfied with what he learned and always searching for ways he could push himself. This obsession with Vader even carried over to Tobbi's preferred lightsaber form, Djem-So. This form was amazing as it was inherently tailored to dominating an opponent through combat using great strength but energy-saving ripostes. These ripostes could also be substituted with brutal and destructive counters such as an elbow to the face or a brutal neck chop. The weakness of this form was not lost on Tobbi as it was physically demanding plus it required great strength to use properly, another thing was how flat-footed the form was as it required footwork to generate strength, severely limiting mobility However such faults could be amended with supplemental forms and Tobbi had a couple already in mind.

1. Shii-Cho: Shii-Cho may seem like an odd choice however this is actually an excellent form if elevated to high levels. High-level users of this would allow the currents of the force or their rage to guide their interactions and become hyper-aware of everything around them. High-level users rely on unpredictability and fluidity able to handle any engagement from any enemy no matter the number of lightsabers or blasters. This form is also effective at disarming opponents giving some amount of precision to Tobbi's form V skill-set.

2. Niman: This form will be used as a way to incorporate force abilities naturally within his skill-set and also be able to wield any weapon with a decent amount of competency. Another reason why Tobbi chose this form as a supplement is that it pulls from all sources of the lightsaber forms further bolstering his ability to handle any situation and recognize the sequences of other forms from opponents and adjust accordingly.

3. Echani: The Echani art was an unarmed combat discipline developed by the Echani. Tradition dictated that combatants (usually) made no use of armor, weapons, or force techniques, as the art was focused on mastering the body itself as a weapon.. - (Wookiepedia) This isn’t a lightsaber form but this martial art was taught to Tobbi by Devron’s martial art instructors, this form taught Tobbi how to effectively without a lightsaber and give his physical strikes a deadly edge.

4. Juyo: To compensate for the Speed deficiency of Form V. This form will allow Tobbi to become an open channel of the Dark side allowing him to deliver and execute acrobatic and unrelentingly fast strikes. Thus allowing the current peon to surgically dissect his opponent's guard while making sure that the passion of Shii-Cho doesn’t overwhelm him remaining always calm in battle.
    Tobbi knew that to reach the level of skill needed to achieve his desired mastery this would take at least 30 years of dedicated study and it had one major drawback, Tobbi knew that he needed an intense workout to be able to make sure he lasted long in combat. As the forms, he chose bar Niman was still exhaustive.

Next Darth Maul, this was merely an admiration of the Sith Lords athletic ability. Maul was such an athletic beast that he could pull off acrobatic moves well into his fifties as Tobbi saw with recovered through the Eighth Inquisitor's holo-recording. Tobbi knew that he needed an intense workout in order to be able to fight indefinitely and kill many Jedi. He needed to show those pathetic monks how outclassed they were in comparison to a Sith. As even a Sith apprentice was a match for a majority of Jedi masters as seen with Asajj Ventress and Savage Oppress.

Next up on Tobbi's admiration list was Darth Bane, the Peon admired the amount of study Darth Bane put into the esoteric force abilities such as death field and essence transfer. Tobbi sought to also not let his force abilities dwindle in his focus on physical capabilities and martial prowess. However because of the nature of Tobbi's class which was a Sith warrior he had to place force abilities on a lower level of importance. Though two esoteric abilities he hoped to learn was Cryokinesis and Convection, though these abilities would have to be learned once Tobbi had a grip on his martial skills, which would at least be a decade down the line. It was of no-fuss to Tobbi, he was 18 after all so time was on his side.

14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    IC: Sir Peregrine "Sarge" Bonaventure, Blademaster of the Guardians of Light, Jedi Knight
    Temple Saber Training Salle d'Armes

Sarge arrived from the Temple armory and found Goulden and his master waiting in the training salle. He bowed to the pair.

"CJ, thanks for bringing in the fresh meat. I think I was starting to rust from disuse."

Sarge opened the case he was carrying.

"Padawan Goulden, since you do not yet have a saber of your own, we will begin your training with practice lightfoils. I have watched your physical training and believe these would suit your physique and the way you move. You may choose one of these. There is no right or wrong choice here; all are suitable for training use."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TAG: @Jedi_Goulden_25 @ConservativeJedi321

15. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep

The Ongree raised one of his eyestalks inquisitively, before shaking his head and turning to face his apprentice. "A Master of Dun Möch as well it seems."
    With a smirk he moved to the edge of the room and sunk to his knee's in a meditative position. "Don't let him get under your skin Padawan, you are capable. Trust in the force."
    With a nod he looked between Goulden and Sarge. "You may begin whenever you are ready."

Tags: @Jedi_Goulden_25, @Sarge

Last edited: Jul 18, 2021
  16. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jedi_Goulden_25 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: Phin G ‘’Jedi_goulden’’
    Padawan in the guardians of the light.

“Thank you sir.” He bowed, Goulden went over to the opened case and admired the beauty of the lightfoils. Goulden chose the lightfoil and immediately felt connected to it and bound to it. He ignited the foil; a beam of pale blue emitted from its hilt. He had only held a training saber when he was a initiate however this was real. He quickly deactivated the blade and took his first steps to the floor.

Phin has spent some times in the archives researching form 2 and also analysing Sarge’s skills with his saber. He knew Sarge was a master of this form however he does have hight and time on his side. They circled around the floor waiting for one another to pounce and strike. Goulden stopped. He got into position. He sprung forwards with some speed igniting his blade just after leaping to try to throw of his opponent. Time slowed. He blinked and waited to see if it had hit home of if the master has dogged it.

Tag: @Sarge

Ooc: this is my first duel so sorry if i got a couple bits wrong.

17. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    takes a seat in the viewing area

nibbles on popcorn between parries

admires the young padawan's earnest technique

18. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    OOC: Goulden, just idle curiosity here, which of the lightfoils did you choose?

IC:

The padawan's appreciation of the finely crafted weapons was clear to Sarge, as it was an appreciation that they shared. Sarge lit his own blade and saluted with it as Goulden took the floor and circled.

[​IMG]

"You've brought me an enthusiastic one, Semajj," said Sarge as he parried the sudden lunging thrust and instantly riposted with a thrust of his own, aiming his point toward Goulden's shoulder. "I approve of his eagerness to learn the art. Padawan Goulden, tell me, what is it about that particular foil that appealed to you?"

19. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    OOC: i chose the last saber on the list as it reminded me of my rapier that i fence with with the handguard.

IC: Phins opponent quickly blocked his thrust with great ease. It was as natural to him as breathing. His opponent quickly then thrust at his shoulder. Phin knew there was no escape. He spun parallel to the blade before it hit; he could feel the heat radiating of of the blade. A milosecond passed and the young padawan was already on the offensive, placing the blade at his opponents chest and lunging at him. He doubted himself as he lunged ad his shoulders and neck were in the open. All he could do was wait and hope that the master didn’t see his mistake.

Tags: @ConservativeJedi321
    @Sarge

20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    OOC: Yeah, that last one is my favorite from the choices I gave you. For the purposes of this match, let's assume that hilt is made from materials that are just adequate to deflect a low-powered saber blade operating in training mode: not enough energy to do real damage, just enough to sting like the remote droid that zapped Luke when he was training in the Falcon under Obi-wan's tutelage. It's been my RL experience that if a hit doesn't sting, it's too easy to get sloppy.

IC:

Sarge deflected the next thrust up at an angle while extending his own thrust, keeping his point in line with Goulden's neck and still keeping contact between the blades.

"Hold," he said as he froze in the moment and watched to see that the padawan did the same, as he was confident Semajj had trained him to do. "Do you see what I did here? Some schools call this 'striking to cover' and others call it 'parry-riposte in single time.' The key is to make one efficient move that simultaneously threatens your opponent and defends yourself from counter-attack. It's no good to skewer the bad guy if you get skewered by him at the same time. That game doesn't end in a tie; it ends in both players losing.

"Your quickness and accuracy are impressive, especially your ability to minimize energy expenditure on parries and dodges. We're all as safe avoiding the enemy blade by a centimeter as by a meter, so you're not wasting time and energy by trying to knock my blade halfway across the room the way most newbies do. You seem very much in control of yourself, and I'm enjoying this. Now, would you like to continue from where we are, or step back and re-engage? I'm fine with either choice."

21. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    sips Jedi Chai from a steaming mug

nods at Bonaventure's instructions

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  22. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: sorry master, i got distracted by master @Adalia-Durron and master @Ananta Chetan. I would prefer for us to start again as i did make a big mistake.

IC: I picked up the ornate foil, ignited it and deactivated it. I look into sarges eyes trying to sense if he will attack or not. Most of the time sarge doesn’t start and lets the opponent to strike. This time was no different. I ignited the blade and lunged for his neck being careful to make a strike that theeatens your opponent but defends yourself from counter attacks as sarge has told me to do. I kept my arm close to my body with my right arm outstretched. My body was tight together to minimise the chance of my body being struck. I breathed waiting for the sting of the blade to hit my body.

Tags: @Sarge, @ConservativeJedi321

Last edited: Jul 24, 2021
    Adalia-Durron and Sarge like this.
  23. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    IC:

Sarge nodded with approval at the improvement in the padawan's form. Goulden was clearly paying attention and learning fast. He sidestepped to the right just enough to avoid the incoming thrust.

"This one has the potential to go far simply on his skill with the blade, Semajj," he called to the watching Master.

He launched a straight thrust along the inside line, aiming at Goulden's lower torso, hoping to draw a parry and execute a tight disengage under the padawan's blade so he could attack on the outside line.

24. Ananta Chetan

Aug 11, 2013
    [​IMG]

plays a holographic recording of his own first session of saber training :p

25. Jedi_Goulden_25

Jan 3, 2021
    IC: My opponent quickly sidestepped to doge the blade of my foil and then shot back at my lower torso, i had watched him perform this attack many times on his opponent’s and only 1 was able to doge it: my master. I was confident in myself that i could doge it however it went quickly. I didn’t think, i played the game as he intended it to. He saw his opportunity and executed a quick strike to me before i could bring my blade to defend myself. It stung. The blade singed my hairs on my arm. It was felt like the training probes that would shoot out bolts. I had been hit by a bolt many times before so it wasn’t a complete shock. I lunged pointing my blade up then pulling it down to deceive my opponent. Lets hope it worked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.