main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Would you be up for a Han Solo TV show that continues the events of the movie?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by CrAsHcHaOs, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    QueenSabe7 likes this.
  2. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    YES x 1000.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  3. jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  4. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
  5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Yeah, I really hope they completely ignore that one.

jeangreyforever and Avnar like this.
  6. Billy_Dee_Binks

Billy_Dee_Binks Force Ghost star 4

Mar 29, 2002
  7. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    @ Fredrik Vallestrand

Well very few are 100%, but am pretty sure they have reliable sources - like those that told them about Tom Welling returning in “Crisis on Infinite Earths,” Jonah Hill was signing on for The Batman and that The CW was developing an Arrow spinoff for Katherine McNamara.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2019
  8. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I think that Disney should not pass up the opportunity for this. While Solo was not a hit, there are story elements that should be continued. I would love to see more of Kira, Darth Maul, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Lando and stuff like that. There's is opportunity for more. Heck, you can even have Ron Howard direct some of the episodes himself. I don't want Disney to abandoned this. We can really get good stuff with the Empire, and the criminal element interspread with Maul maybe looking for Malchor and expanding his sith knowledge and powers.

Troy_Viszla likes this.
  9. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I would be down for both a solo story to contnue after the film as a tv series and the rumored spin off tv show based on the solo movie too. Two shows.

The party never ends with the Star Wars news and announcements. Especially since Kevin Fagiue with his movie coming up,

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  10. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    That's... the same thing. One rumored Solo series, right?

Darth Chiznuk likes this.
  11. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    I am not sure, but that’s what I want. Anything is possible.

12. DarthHass

DarthHass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 20, 2004
    I’d love a Solo series. Anything that continues that story.

Or as rumored — a Landó series (with L3).

Bor Mullet likes this.
  13. Darth Maul Apprentice

Darth Maul Apprentice Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2014
    Yeah, a Solo series could be really good. I'd like to see what happens with Qira and Maul especially. We all know what happened to Maul in Rebels, but anytime we can get more of him makes me happy.

cwustudent likes this.
  14. kevmp

kevmp Jedi Master star 3

May 4, 2011
    I'm all for it. It's what they should have done in the first place.

15. Felicia

Felicia Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    I'm very interested in that particularly because of the involvement with Darth Maul. If they play their cards right they could cross over the Obi Wan Series and maybe even the Mandalorian and have all three criss crossing. I'm being a little too optimistic though because Kateen Kennedy is still in charge at the moment and my faith in her getting it right just is not there.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2019
  16. Kole

Kole Jedi Master star 1

Jul 3, 2016
    I’m all for a show about the Cloud Riders vs Crimson Dawn. Loved Alden’s Solo portrayal but don’t really think the character would be incredibly necessary to a continuing story arc beyond an occasional supporting appearance. Plus I kind of like the idea that he never saw Qi’ra again

Darth_Pevra and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  17. ABH1979

ABH1979 Jedi Padawan

Apr 23, 2018
    I would love a Solo series on Disney+.

If not that, then a Lando series with Han guest-starring occasionally.

18. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    Here's my hope: A Solo/Qi'ra continuation directed by Bryce Dallas Howard and produced by her father Ron Howard.

themoth and cwustudent like this.
  19. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    As it stands, I think they could get away with Solo being a standalone. But yeah, I’d love to see more.

20. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    We won't be getting a han solo tv show but a crimson dawn show. There have been rumors of it and some legit sources said they heard of talks of crimson dawn show. So i think the 4th show will be kind like a gangster/Mafia show, that shows the underworld an the five famalies. the politics with the empire and growing war.

21. Darth_Pevra

Darth_Pevra Chosen One star 6

May 21, 2008
    Someone here hit the nail on the head by suggesting a show Enfy's nest versus Crimson Dawn. Qi'ra is the villain and Han Solo and Lando are recurring characters. I'd totally be into that. Disney + subscription here I come.

Also I enjoyed Solo on rewatch, can't say the same thing for TFA. It made me want to see more of the characters it features, especially Qi'ra.

cwustudent and DarthTalgus like this.
  22. DarthTalgus

DarthTalgus Force Ghost star 4

Sep 3, 2012
    I absolutely adored Solo and consider it one of the best Star Wars movies so I'm just desperate for any sort of continuation to that story :)[face_laugh]

wobbits likes this.
  23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    We will in disney plus star wars show. They won't leave that plot hanging for too long.

24. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Starring Clint Howard of course.
    [​IMG]

25. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    In answer to the thread title: Yes.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019