main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Before - Legends Diary of a padawan DDC 2019

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by earlybird-obi-wan, Jan 1, 2019.

1. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Daala, also survived the Disney takeover in your stories. Even though she is one of the bad guys, it is nice to see her arround.

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful worlds of sanctuary--Lingala and Moniron :cool:

3. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Nice place to escape. Can't wait for the aquatic world's description.

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    and more about the future will come
    and they stay that way
    more will come

Entry 55

In the beautiful cave we were quite confused after meeting many Buls, Vans, Dans and Gans until one of the Ceitans – Van Doran – started to explain the naming and showed the intricate luminescent patterns on his skin and his only slight webbed hands.

I followed Van Doran to his home and met his wife and his son.

Van Doran told me that he is a doctor in the hospital and that led to an exciting conversation about scrub-room fun.

I returned to the large cave when Van Doran had to begin his shift and found Halfir sitting at the bar and sipping from a drink offered by Bul Jorakina.

An old lady caught my attention immediately. There was something familiar about her. She is Lindie Uroha and told me about the loss of her master on Salendoni and coming to Varanko to meet Master DeeDee. She had been grieving until Jason Guyet met Anakin Skywalker shining in the Force and telling them that he was with his beloved wife Padmé.

Varankina told us that she had seen Jacen Solo too and why the Ceitans had never sent young ones to the Jedi.

The tale of the Sheir-Irel – the ancestors of the Varankonin and Ceitans – and their yearly visit to Varanko to memorise the day of the destruction of Irellion was fascinating. Varankina said that we will meet descendants of the Sheir-Irel on Lingala. They will guide us home.

Entry 56

We met Rob Spanish and Kevin Beltaine and their wives.

Steve Banasco is happy after all what happened to him on the Taranak. His girlfriend Mari Yerly was killed during the battle of Kuat. Steve resigned from the military and met his new love here on Varanko. He is now married with Lois and has a beautiful daughter named Halla.

Halla had Halfir wanting to see his sister Halla again and that had us planning to go to Lingala.

Steve will plan a party for us. And with commander Spanish and Kevin, Issa and Weston there will be pranks.

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful stories and new friends :)

6. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Van Doran.

Now the Dutch invade space... :p

Het spijt me. Ik kon de grap niet inslikken, lieverd!

earlybird-obi-wan likes this.
  7. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Seems like things are working out nicely for Steve.

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more friends to meet in
    I had fun getting those names
    they are

Entry 57

The coordinates given to us by Jason Guyet led us to Lingala. And the signal had the space-port official granting us permission to land at Ingal city spaceport. But something happened. We felt trouble and we diverted to the beach after Master Maiam joined in the conversation between us and the spaceport. Master Maiam said that we were friends of Steph and Kelly Fray.

Maiam and Fray had me remembering my days with the Jedi. Master Maiam was one of my teachers and he took my friend Steph Fray as his padawan.

The last time I saw them was in the Jeditemple when the order came for two Master-Padawan teams to help the Dass-Saleni tribe on Salendoni after the senator of the tribe applied for help in the senate. General Assa Olinde and Lindie Uroha – the old lady we met at Varankina’s place – were the second team.

Steph wasn’t the one in trouble but his wife Kelly was.

Kelly Parina – known to me as a Jedi-padawan I once met during a sparring tournament – is a terminal patient and wanted to visit Ingal Island for the last time with her husband and children Luke and Lina. They rushed to the quay in two powerboats after Kelly fainted.

Master Maiam came jumping out of a descending medevac and took Kelly in his arms and returned the same way.

We helped to secure the two boats and Halfir stayed on the beach.

I hiked with Steph and his children to the hospital.

During the hike Steph told me how he came to Lingala after he was injured on Salendoni. He was sent there with his master by Admiral d’Lorrion in a shuttle from the Indefatigable. He continued about his marriage and getting children and the old shuttle from the Indefatigable still used by the park-rangers. And that name had me telling Steph all about Pangona and the visit to Varanko.

Steph was telling about Leslie Tualan and his Dunai elder and Varankonin ancestors when doc Sloan came to us.

And Peter Sloan had a familiarity too being a Dunai or Dunai elder and asked all of us to come to see Kelly.

Fond memories from our past surfaced when we were discussing baking cake and sneaking away from the crèche to go to Serinka. He had always his pots and pans to scrape clean.

Kelly was ready. She had been taught the ways of the Dunai elder. And she said “Steph, Luke, Lina, I will wait for you. I will support you when you need me” and was gone.

I returned with Steph and his children to the beach.

Luke invited us to come to Ifaan National Park.

Kahara and AzureAngel2 like this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Poignant and humorous blend =D=

10. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Touching scenes about Kelly's last requests and the journey to fulfill those requests with Steph and the kids.

11. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    You also have fun in writing, too, as we all can clearly see mirrored in this update again.

12. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and more to come
    more about Jesin to come

Entry 58

And we went to the park in the Kerebuy Hawk where three men came towards our transport.

I had told Halfir all about Peter Sloan, being a surgeon on New Holstice and a hospital squadron pilot flying an Eta-actis interceptor during the clone wars.

Peter shook hands with Halfir and said my name when René Dalara recognised my name.

I put the diary on record.

“You are the man found by Jedi initiates. My father was contacted by Master Perion to come to the park. The master had seen his name on a flimsy in the wreck of the speeder. He came with the Ligano chief of police and signed with him the documents. He told me that you had a great future going with the Jedi when I asked him why we didn’t adopt you. Dad took care of the ceremony for your parents. They were on a long trip to Ifaan National Park when you announced your imminent arrival. You were born in the hospital in Ingal city and taken two days after your birth by your father and mother to their rented cottage in the park. We were friends with your parents. Your mother Rosie was one of the doctors in Ligano University Hospital and befriended with my mother and father since kindergarten. I was in doubt for a long time. Become a doctor like her or?”

“A fire fighter.”

“Yes. My father is a doctor but your father Jehn inspired me to go to the Ligano technical university and become a fire chief like him.”

“My father was a fire chief.”

“He was a fire chief from Ikraan city – where he was born – when he came to Ligano. He met your mother during the Hazmat meeting in the hospital, fell in love, applied to the Ligano fire department and got the job here.”

“Hey maybe there are more relatives here”

“No Jesin. All your grandparents were old when Jehn and Rosie married. They were gone before you were born. Your parents were long without children. After Jehn Fialka’s death I was promoted to fire chief. My father had the task to take care of the inheritance of your parents and as the Jedi had the policy to take none all was left to us. For some reason and that’s now very clear to me I still have the box with your father’s books and toys in my home. They are yours Jesin or are you still adhering to the Jedi policy to take none?”

“I didn’t go back to the Jedi. I am now following the teachings of the Dunai elder. The Jedi cannot keep the galaxy safe with the Sith and more dark mayhem out there. Abeloth was defeated by the Jedi but she will return.”

“Abeloth and the new Sith are a threat to the Jedi. I am glad the Jedi left Coruscant. Her population is safe from becoming ensnared in a war. I didn’t know that much about Jedi except about their visits to Lingala for some out-door training camps and dad telling about a stranded Corellian Jedi who opted to stay on Lingala because his wife was a native and got a teaching job at the university.”

“Who was the Corellian Jedi?”

“Alco Bel Kais. He was visiting the grandfather of his wife when the purge happened. I met him once and he told me more about Corellian Jedi, the training camps and Ifaan National Park. I would love to visit the park but had my busy job in Ligano. That changed with the big fire in the park when I was the incident commander.”

René began to tell more about meeting former Jedi, a girl working in the park and falling in love and will give me my father’s box.

We boarded the Hawk and had fun before landing at a place where I had been as an initiate. That place brought more memories and we will stay there until Luke comes.

13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Great family details from René Dalara. =D=

14. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Always great to learn about your past by people that have first hand knowledge

15. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    I am glad that such families also exist in the SW universe. No big and/ or sad family secrets. Just honesty and a flow of information.

16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    and help to get home
    and more to come
    no scheming at all

Entry 59

Luke did come back and with him was his son Peter. I offered Luke to pilot again the Kerebuy Hawk to the old building of the former hospital squadron.

There we recognised the crest of Hospital squadron with two Kerebuy hawks forming the letter H.

I recorded this

“Two Kerebuy’s started the squadron and are now on Moniron with Alan Guyet and his family. I am getting regular messages from them in the form of educational plays for children. All has to be hush hush you know.”

“No one in the galaxy knows about Moniron and Lingala anymore after all those years. That way we are safe from the Sith. I have your box inside the mess-hall.”

And we discovered the travel-map to guide us to Moniron.

The first jump is to the outer regions of the New Holstice system. The next jump is to Ossus to be followed by one up the elliptic to the Bor Rhimmol system situated in one of the small globular star-clusters. From Lingala we can take a short cut to nowhere, some simple coordinates in empty space and from there it’s ten hours to the Moniron nebula.

I gave René toys that were in the box and he gave me shells and Force-rocks.

We donned our wetsuits and went to meet the Sheir-Irel and Lingalans. And that was fun before and during the swim. Halfir was donning his when he discovered a nest of rodents in his wetsuit.

Lingalans are sentient and have a very good memory because they have no written history. La’anor – my Lingalan guide – communicated with me. He guided me to the Sheir-Irel and I saw my father and mother.

Halfir’s ride Chief Ka’laor told about Jasin Ghenesin who was saved by a Lingalan and told to go visit the Falgans. After that visit he began his teachings about the eternity and the light. He returned a few more times to Lingala and taught the Lingalans the same. His last visit was thirty thousand and fifty three years ago.

17. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    An update with light, fun and wisdom again. Mag ik jouw in het zonnetje zetten?

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Beautiful encounters with Lingalans and Falgans

19. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Reassuring times of peace. But 30,053 years ago? More to come? [face_thinking]

20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    sure
    the aquatic mamals sentient and with a long history of peace on the two planets
    sure

Entry 60

I am writing this in the cockpit of the Kerebuy Hawk after the jump to nowhere.

After the swim with the Lingalans we returned to the old building.

We had a nice bed and fun when we woke up. I suspected a Sloan-prank and yes there was. Our cleaned wetsuits were gone from our room. We went to the Kerebuy Hawk and there they were. Sloan was kneeling down between two wetsuits filled with blown-up gloves and more mayhem.

René and Steph came out of the cargo compartment when Peter gave us two packages. They contained cargo-pants and jackets forming a nice fluorescent lime and green rescue workers uniform. We donned them when Lina and her family, Luke and his wife and son and Glenda carrying baskets with breakfast came out of the second cargo compartment. We had breakfast and said goodbye. We know how to contact them using obscure soap shows and programs for children or the medical journals.

The main cabin is still sporting the remains of the mayhem and I will clean it after landing on Moniron. I will put my diary in my box with books. That will be the first to collect after I have a place to stay.

21. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Fun and fond farewell ;)

22. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    The people within your stories always end up in nice and safe places. :D

24. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    they do but

Entry 61

BIG TROUBLE

I am in a room in a hospital in Noranan with Halfir and special ops man Steve Magaron. Yesterday we met him for the first time when we were moved from the IC-ward to this medium-care room. We had already heard a lot about him during our stay in the IC. And how did we end up there? Answer: The Kerebuy Hawk was damaged after passing through the nebula. I was in the main cabin near the engineering station fighting fires with the assistance of Messy. Halfir was in the cockpit steering the craft on a glide-path towards one of the Noranan air and spaceport landingstrips. We had declared an emergency and were helped by a friendly controller. But the Kerebuy Hawk crashed and collided with a truck making things nasty for the three of us. And we could have made a safe landing. One of the struts wasn’t locking properly. Halfir was piloting the Hawk on a glide-path to a safe landing when that truck collided with the right mandible. The truck was loaded with volatile materials starting a fire in a hangar filled to the brim with plastbins. Halfir and I were rescued by the Noranan firedepartment and transported to Noranan General Hospital.

Steve Magaron was injured when he began investigating the culprit responsible for the disaster. I have to stop.

25. Darth_Furio

Apr 17, 2008
    Big crash. Was it sabotage or an accident? Hmm... Glad all are okay

Last edited: Nov 16, 2019