main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards & Contests Fall 2019 RPF Awards - Voting NOW OPEN - Through to the 11/26/2019 (or 26/11/2019)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by QueenSabe7, Oct 27, 2019.

1. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001
    Voting is now closed! Again, thank you to everyone who made their voice heard, I truly appreciate it - as will your peers. :D[face_mischief]

Results are being tallied... watch this space. [face_nail_biting]

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *drum roll*

Adalia-Durron likes this.
  3. Darth Kronos

Darth Kronos Force Ghost star 6

Jan 2, 2016
    this is a long drum roll

4. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
  5. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    falls asleep.......

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    arms are in such agony but he continues to drum roll

I blame two of you.

darthhelinith and QueenSabe7 like this.
  7. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Wakes up

Which two? Pick Me!!! Pick Me!!!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    The suspense is killing me:p

Sinrebirth and QueenSabe7 like this.
  9. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001

Sorry guys, what he said. BUT, working on results now!!!

10. QueenSabe7

Mar 23, 2001
    (I'm on a roll with the double-posting, SORRY!)

Alrighty ladies, gents, and assorted other beings... we have our winners!! Going to get right to the point here, please see below and congratulations to everyone!! =D==D==D=

And the Winners are...

Best Roleplayer - @Jerjerrod-Lennox

Best GM - @Sinrebirth

Best RPG - Dark Reach: Episode I - An Order Remade

Best Original Character - Kayn Balzroth, as written by @Sarge

Best Interpretation of a Canon Character - Qi’ra, as written by QueenSabe7

---

Most Promising New Roleplayer - @darthbernael

Most Expansive Vocabulary (A tie!!) - @greyjedi125 & @Mitth_Fisto

Most Humorous GM - @Lady Belligerent

Most Unpredictable GM - Sinrebirth

Most Unsavory Original/Canon Character - Jacen Solo, as written by Sinrebirth

Most Entertaining Duo/Group - Black Sheep Squadron cast, as written by various players & GM'd by @Bardan_Jusik

Most Heartbreaking Death - Darth Serapis, as written by @DarthIshyZ

---

The “Split” - @galactic-vagabond422

The “George RR Martin” - Sinrebirth

The “Straight Shooter” - @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

The “Princess and the Scoundrel” - Aryan Graul & Syren, as written by @HanSolo29 & QueenSabe7

---

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

One final THANK YOU to everyone who contributed in any way! You all are seriously the best and I'm so happy to have found this community, and am even happier to be a part of it. Happy Thanksgiving!! :D[:D][face_love]

11. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Congratulations to all the winners and big xxoo to the amazing hostess, @QueenSabe7 [:D]=D=

12. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    Congratulations to the all who won and thank you to all who voted. And yes, I agree, thank you Lady, for hosting the awards.

Sent from the void of space

13. AgentViper007

AgentViper007 Force Ghost star 7

Mar 9, 2005
    Congratulations to everyone :D

I would like to say a massive thank you to everyone who voted there are some absolutley amazing writers on here and to me, you are all winners:D

Special thanks to @Sinrebirth for bringing me into his awesome games, @Darth_wanderguard for bringing me into NST/DR, @Lady Belligerent for being an awesome GM and to @QueenSabe7 for being a great Awards Host and @HanSolo29 for just listening and ideas.

To all of you here, you are a great bunch to play with and if I have'nt perhaps I will someday:)

14. JediMasterAnne

JediMasterAnne Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    Congrats to the winners! [face_party]

15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    [face_devil] Kayn "Mean Streak" Balzroth: I'd like to thank all the little characters who contributed to my inevitable victory-
    Way to suck up to all us "little" people, MS. So magnanimous of you to recognize us that way.
    Shut UP, Paladin!

But seriously, all the Black Sheep are great characters with great players and a great GM, so congratulations to the whole fracking squadron! You're a winner, you're a winner, you're a winner, everybody's a winner!

TAG: @Bardan_Jusik @Mistress_Renata @Adalia-Durron @Anedon @Rebecca_Daniels @The Vanguard @BobaMatt @Vehn @galactic-vagabond422 @TheAdmiral @Mitth_Fisto @Bacta Bubble Bath @Corellian_Outrider @The Real Kyp Durron and any other Sheep I've missed.

16. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Congratulations to everyone! Though we celebrate individuals, we are ALL winners! Best Star Wars community EVER!!!! W00T!!!! [face_dancing][face_party]

17. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    ^ What he said! ^

18. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    * Blink blink *
    Is that really... me?

* Blink blink *

It is!!! Cool! [face_party] Thank you all who voted for me! And thank you @Lady Belligerent and @Darth_wanderguard and @Sinrebirth for being such good GMs.

* Bows to Wanderguard *
    Thank you for the nomination.

* Bows to Sinre *
    Thank you for... killing me...?

Certainly, congratulations to the other winners, too. :D

19. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Congratulations to all the winners, very well deserved by all. =D=

20. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Congrats to all the winners! =D=[face_party]

And thank you to @QueenSabe7 for putting everything together! :D

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Mistress_Renata, Bravo, Sarge and 7 others like this.
  21. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Congrats to all the Winners!

Bravo, Sarge, greyjedi125 and 6 others like this.
  22. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    *ahem, ahem*

Is this mike working? Oh, good.

*raises glass, wobbling slightly as he steps on to the stage*

Four awards, and a game I co-GM awarded to. You are all too, too, kind. There are too many people to thank. Just, so very many.

Best GM... well, I don’t really have words. Whether it’s @QueenSabe7’s relentless passion for my games, @HanSolo29 encouraging my germs of ideas into epics, or @Jerjerrod-Lennox (a very deserved Best Roleplayer award, if only for when she made me tear up with Vydra in Epitaph) and her support, let alone @darthbernael and his endless input, and @Mitth-Fisto for his incredible array of vibrant characters - what can I say?

I am blessed to have such a brilliant cast, always, and every time.

*hiccups*

Most Unexpected GM? This I must thank @greyjedi125, Sabe and Bernael for; their surprise when Luke Skywalker turned up to fight us was reward enough. Also the first Epitaph cast, all the above mentioned, who have hung onto every terrible secret and surprise of the Master. I hoped the twists have been worth it, and this award definitely seems to validate the madness I put you all through.

*he drinks from his glass, and waits for a hovering droid to refill the blood red wine*

For the Unsavory Jacen Solo award, I can only thank my best frenemy, @Adalia-Durron, for allowing me to break the mind of her beloved character mid-interrogation. Then we discovered I’d tortured a pregnant woman! What a monster!

The entire Last Stand cast, @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, @galactic-vagabond422, @I_am_Kooky, @Anedon, @daethbernael, @Corellian_Outrider, @The Real Kyp Durron, @adaml83, @Rebecca_Daniels - thank you making such moments happen.

Special mentions to many of the cast of Twilight of the Force, who are very much where the George R R Martin award stands out. Alderaan, Leia, Padme, Chewbacca, Wedge, Maz, Kenobi, Ahsoka... so very many tragic losses.

@QueenSabe7, @HanSolo29, @LordTroepfchen, @DarkLordoftheFins, @Lawbreaker, @BobaMatt, @Jerjerrod-Lennox, @TheSilentInfluence, galactic-vagabond422, @SirakRomar, @RachelTyrell, could not have had such a high kill count if not for you all. Special thanks to @DarthIshyZ for allowing me to kill him, of course.

*chuckles, toasting Ishy with a swig*

That brings me to my favourite co-GMs of all time. Three games we have ran together, and we have one on the go. @Darth_wanderguard, you have been endlessly patient with me when I go off on some continuity winding tangent, and @Lady Belligerent, it was you who taught me just how to have FUN as a GM, so very many years ago in a bedroom when you drugged Ike. Please, everyone, be upstanding for these two.

*he applauds, scattering what little wine he had left in his glass around, before resuming the mike*

There are so very many of you to thank, and I will have forgotten some of you. I’ve spoken for far, far too long, but I hope I have spoken truth! Without further ado, I congratulate all winners here today, and again thank our host, QueenSabe7, and my fellow RPF Mod, Corellian_Outrider!

*falls off the stage*

I’m alright!

23. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Hail @Sinrebirth , the Immortal Mod-King of the RPF, purveyor of all the glorious madness we so desperately crave. A heartfelt thank you, from all of us.!! *toasts*

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    Will you stop feeding his ego?!?

Jeez, talk about being rigged

Congrats to all the winners who weren't Sinre!!

Thank you to the Queen for running this whole thing!!!

Sent from my X Wing via sub space.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  25. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Congratulations to all the winners! Even to Sinre! :D