main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT The Prequel Trilogy Interview Thread - Currently interviewing jaimestarr !)

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Jedi Knight Fett, May 3, 2018.

1. Felicia

Felicia Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2012
    11) I play a little bit. I like the Star Wars games like Battle Front and Knights of the Old Republic. The latter being one of my favorites. Some of the other titles have soured me a little because the titles come out yearly and not much changes with them. Call of Duty is an example of this.

12) I found it interesting that the Battle Droids we're molded after the Zombie Warriors from an old film called Jason and the Argonauts. The Battle Droids seem to be just as smart as those zombies too.

13) I like the fall mainly because of the leaves changing colors and watching them Cascade down from the trees like falling snow flakes. They are so pretty.

14) My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. It is a time when the entire family can get together and enjoy each other's company without the pressures of expensive "gift giving".

15) I would like to see Sabastian Stan put on the Jedi Robes and possibly play a young Luke Skywalker. That would be so awesome.

2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    16.) Who would you say is the best character when it comes to lightsaber fights?

17.) Are there any rumors or theories that you really believe in for any film except for IX

18.) What do you like to do as a hobby?

19.) Do you watch sports?

20.) What is your favorite animal?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  3. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  4. Felicia

Dec 3, 2012
    1) I have a few favorite songs from the film's. Across the Stars from Attack of the clones, Victory Celebration from Return of the Jedi, The Scavenger/Reys Theme, The Journey and The Jedi Steps. The last three are from The Force Awakens.

2) I was happy because I knew there would be more Star Wars film's and I'd been reading that GL did not want to make anymore because of various reasons some of which that I believe that he felt he could never please the fans and he was weary of the amount of time it took to make these trilogies. I only wish GL had picked someone other than Kathleen Kennedy to go over to Disney with his work. I have never even read or heard Iger say anything good about her work. In his book he only says "She came with Lucasfilm." That is a very telling statement.

3) My greatest hope for Star Wars is that The Rise of Skywalker can fix the fandom because it's broken right now and it shouldn't be. Our expectations as fans have have grown so much and when things don't turn out as we wish for them to it upsets us. I try to remember that these movies have brought many people together families and created marriages. These film's are so special. I hope that the movies continue to be made but I hope that they plan out the next trilogy so it does not appear to be disjointed and as if the pieces do not fit together. I have high hopes for The Rise of Skywalker. My biggest fear is that Star Wars will not get back to what made it special. If you just looked at the name and see Star Wars a novice may think it's just about fighting in space but there is so much more. Even the battles tell a story if you pay attention to them. There is so many emotions in these film's. I get that it was necessary to create something new with this franchise but can it be done in a way without insulting the fan base or outright excluding people who love the film's. That is my fear of what Kathleen Kennedy will do. It is not Disney but Kathleen Kennedy who concerns me most and she always will as long as she's running Lucasfilm.

4) I like detective stories. One of my favorites is The Angel Maker by Ridley Pearson.

5) I think that romance in Star Wars is a good thing as long as it is handled properly. It adds a nice change of pace to all of the gun-slinging and light saber duals. It shows that there is more to these film's than just space fights. After all these movies are about family and families are made from love or they should be. In regards to the Star Wars film's Luke and Leia were made from the love of Anakin and Padme. "Are you an angel" is one of the sweetest lines I've heard in a Star Wars film. True enough it is a little cheesy but relationships don't always start with a smooth one liner. That scene and those words were just right. So, yes I think romance in Star Wars is a good thing.

6) I love a nice dish of Chicken Parmesan and yellow rice. That is the tastiest dish I think I've ever eaten. I think the worst food I've ever tried is a black bean hot dog. It was terrible.

7) My ideal Star Wars story would be to have a cohesive straight forward story. I would like to see something with a beginning a middle and an end. One of the things that has disappointed me about the Sequel trilogy is that I don't know anything about Rey or FIN. I know the most about Poe because of the publiscied force tree story about Luke and Poes parents. It's just things like that in which I would like to see in a Star Wars story.

8) I have always liked the Prequel trilogy. I have only grown to like them more as time has passed by. Watching Yoda walk and fight with a light saber was awesome. It bothered me a little when the casuals in the audience laughed about that but I enjoyed and it was awesome.

9) I ran track in college. I can still do a mile in about eight minutes but I used to be faster. I went to school on a track scholarship. Those were fun times.

10) Jar Jar Binks never really bothered me. I understood why he was in the film and it's ok. It really pains me to think that Ahmad Best was treated so badly because of the character. We are supposed to be having fun when we watch these film's and not getting so upset that we attack people in real life.
    I think Jar Jar as a character tried to grow and I like that GL had him nominate Palpatine to be Chancellor. It felt like GL was saying if your going to dislike the character dislike him for something in story and not because you don't like the character for personal reasons that have nothing to do with the movie. I think Jar Jar is just fine.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  5. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    I apologize to all for being absent and the questions that I missed. I was working on my answers to them when a loved one became seriously ill in just a few days and passed away.

Emperor Ferus likes this.
  6. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I'm sorry for your loss

Dandelo and wobbits like this.
  7. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    @wobbits its no problem real life especially that comes before anything on the internet. Know that we are here for you

8. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    agreed

9. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Thank you guys. I didn't mean to hijack the thread, I just wanted to explain to those who left me questions.

Dandelo likes this.
  10. Felicia

Dec 3, 2012
    16) That is a good question. Are we talking about light saber skill only or raw force power and skill. If it's raw power and skill it would have to be Anakin Skywalker hands down. I will give Obi-Wan an honorable mention as he was able to defeat two out of three Sith Lords that he faced. Those two being Darth Maul and a pre-suit Darth Vader.

17) I probably read too many spoilers as it is. I was totally spoiled for Endgame and I wish I had not been. I am also deep into the MCU and I'm hearing rumors about a "version" of Black Widow returning. I'm not sure how they will do it but we will see.

18) I still run a lot and I like to bicycle which is a little harder to do in the winter than summer. I also like to read. I'm currently re-reading Invincible.

19) I watch a little bit of everything. I sure do wish Shanahan was still coaching the Falcons.

20) If I had to choose I would say Cats. Cats are extremely cerebral and are smarter than people give them credit for. Plus they make that nice purring sound when they are petted. The also have a Broadway play and movie named after them. Cats are awesome.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  11. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    21.) What is your favorite thing to do on a holiday?

22.) when you were younger what job did you really want?

23.) If you could get a Star Wars movie set in any era when would you want it set?

24.) Are you more of a cat or dog person?

25.) Are you exited for the Obi Wan show and what do you want it to be about?

@Felicia

12. Felicia

Dec 3, 2012
    22) When I was a little girl I wanted to be a Jedi Knight. However once I was old enormous gh to really be Jedi Knighting was not a job that changed. I decided I wanted to work in the medical field instead so I could still help people.

23) I know so much about the Jedi and Sith. This may sound odd but I am one of the people who would not mind seeing a movie set in the Old Republic. I would not mind seeing how the Jedi and Sith began. Will they go with something new such as the brother and sister who were force sensitive and the brother attacking his famy and the sister becoming the first Jedi or will they go with something else? Such as the Sith being an alien race and a fallen Jedi was exiled to their home planet. It could also be neither. Old Republic all the way.

24) I have had both cats and dogs as pets. My beagle was always more friendlier than the cat however the cat was small enough to cuddle and it always fascinated me to watch how the cat behaved as oppose to how the dog behaved. Cats all the way.

25) I am excited about the Obi Wan Series. I would like to see how Obi Wan dealt with being in exile on Tatooine and being alone in those first few years. I would also like to see him "communing" with Yoda and Qui-Gon. I hope they get Liam Neesom back to use his voice. I'd also like to see Ben find lady friend. He's earned that. Finally I'd love je to see Darth Maul and Ben in live action together again one more time. Ewan was a fantastic Obi Wan so the show should be great.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
    Emperor Ferus likes this.
  13. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    26.) Do you ski or snowboard?

27.) Has any Star Wars movie grown on you the more you watch it?

28.) Do you like oceans or lakes better?

29.) What character in Star Wars do you think died to soon?

30.) Any good plans for the holidays?

@Felicia

14. Felicia

Dec 3, 2012
    26) We don't get much snow where I live. However I have been skiing a few times and I prefer that to snowboarding. The Skis offer more options for me on different types of terrain and skiing can be like sight seeing if you pick the right places to do it.

27) In all honesty I like all of the film's quite a bit. However The Last Jedi is still my least favorite of all. I can't say that the film grew on me moreso than I can say that I have learned to tolerate it. I just didn't start watching Star Wars with The Force Awakens. My reasons for disliking this particular film is moreso on how I feel like Rian Johnson wanted to subvert expectations at the expense of the overall story. Snoke is dead and could/should have been so much more. Since RJ killed him off we are back with Sidious. I just feel like The Last Jedi was Rians movie and he really didn't care what came before or after it. I suppose that is what upset me about the film the first time I saw it.

28) I like the calmness of lakes but I like to sit on the beach and watch the ocean. The way the waves and tide rolls in fascinates me.

29) Qui-Gon Jinn. I wanted to see more of him. He was so wise and kind. I know the stories were never written but I just believe that if based on what I know about the character that if he were Anakin's Master during the Clone Wars he would not have turned. Obi Wan was more like Anakin's brother where as Qui-Gon was more like a father.

30) I will be with my family for the most of next week. We are all planning on seeing The Rise of Skywalker on Christmas Day. I'm excited.

Cleo Jinn and darkspine10 like this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    31.) What is your favorite show of all time?

32.) What is your favorite book of all time?

33.) What is your favorite food?

34.) are you excited for TROS?

35.) What is your favorite thing to do with your family

@Felicia

16. Felicia

Dec 3, 2012
    31) My favorite show of all time is Friends. I love the way each season ties into the next. My favorite two characters are Ross and Rachel. I loved their "love story". I always pay attention to the small things when it comes to telling stories and I don't forget them. I enjoyed the "We were going to n a break" storyline and I thought it was so sweet that Rachel stayed with Ross after she had their little baby after Ross first mom kept him away from his son. A sweet little story.

32) My favorite book of all time is of course The Angel Maker. It is the first novel/book that I ever read that was not for school. I actually found that book in my desk while I was in High School. I think one of the teachers must have left it there for someone to "find" and someone did. I've since read many more of Ridley Pearson's novels in my adulthood.

33) Chicken Parmesan over yellow rice. I love that stuff. I have to give an honorable mention to the Hovan Roll though. I could eat that for breakfast lunch or dinner.

34) I'm very excited about the Rise of Skywalker. I'm about fifty minutes from going to see it with some friends tonight as I write this and I will see it again on Christmas day with my family.

35) Whenever we go out as a group wherever it may be. Weather it be camping to a ball game or a movie. We always cut up and enjoy each other's company.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2019
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Thank you @Felicia next up is @Frisco
    1.) If you have seen TROS what are your thoughts if you haven’t are you excited? Spoiler tag if you have

2.) What is your favorite color of lightsaber?

3.) Who is your favorite side character in the franchise

4.) What is your favorite deleted scene from the prequels?

5.) Who is the best actor in all of Star Wars

you’ll have one week to respond

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019
  18. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

Love this idea but are we not including the HellHammer series? Here's mine:
    https://boards.theforce.net/threads...ad-current-eht.50018397/page-13#post-51585145

19. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Nah I am just including the people I interview here I could put together a list from those interviews for you later

dolphin likes this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Tagging @Frisco again. Also @dolphin would you like me to create a list like that?

dolphin likes this.
  21. dolphin

Nov 5, 1999
    Yes, please. The interviews were great and Hellhammer put a lot of work into them. It’s a good window into the pre-ST past as well.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    I’ll get back to you within a few days. Likely Saturday

23. dolphin

Nov 5, 1999
    No rush, but thanks.

24. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Next up is @clone commander bossk
    1.) How did you choose that for your username?

2.) What is your favorite lightsaber color?

3.) What is your favorite season of the year?

4.) Who is your favorite Star Wars character?

5.) What is your favorite line from the prequels

devilinthedetails likes this.