main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Star Wars: Forces of Destiny Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Diego Lucas, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    As mentioned above, I'd like to see Luminara and Barriss as a duo again - their episode in the original CW shorts is probably my favorite from that series.

Ventress was also brought up, I've discussed using her for the series as well, but it doesn't seem like they want to cover any of the "grey" heroes, otherwise they could cover the Nightsisters in general, which would be a wish come true for me. I'd love to see surviving Nightsisters explored as potential heroes during the dark times or OT era.

Vizzy91 and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  2. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I watched one of these today because I am trying to slot in a piece of Star Wars canon of everything throughout the next week or so. episode I Went with? The one with Luke, Leia and the Gorax and Ewoks. Because it had Luke, Leia, Gorax and Ewoks!

3. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I haven't noticed, but are all of the FOD shorts on Disney+?

4. chrcharcor2

chrcharcor2 Jedi Knight

Apr 27, 2015
    Yup! They're all on Disney+.

5. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    gak, I totally forgot they were there, I grabbed it off youtube. Precious seconds, wasted!

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Anything made during the Disney era is on Disney plus except a few of the LEGO mini movies I think.

chrcharcor2 likes this.
  7. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    I rewatched the episode where Han exchanges "pleasantries" with Hera as they compare the Ghost to the Falcon. Short but sweet nonetheless :)

chrcharcor2 likes this.