main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tucson It's been a while

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Hero_Of_The_Force, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Hero_Of_The_Force

Hero_Of_The_Force Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 22, 2008
    Hey guys!

Sorry I dropped off the grid, but now that the boards are back up, I wanted to check in with everybody. What's been going on? How's everyone doing?

Vangarian likes this.
  2. Vangarian

Vangarian Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2003
    Hi, Ryan! It's good to see you posting again. I've been off too, pretty much for the same reason. I'm using an iPhone when I'm out on the road driving for Werner. Oh yeah I no longer drive for CTi. So now a days I'm driving Over The Road across the 48 states. Needless to say they're keeping me busy. Have you any new creative projects in the making? Doing good in school?

3. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    just curious to see if this works

4. crazygirl369

crazygirl369 Jedi Padawan

Dec 8, 2019
    So i see that theres people in here that have been on here for a while, im trying to find the people i used to go to events with, here in tucson, years and years ago. I know no one has posted or updated in ages, so im hoping pretty hard that anyone even sees this..

cathiecat and Bravo like this.
  5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could also ask in our Welcome New Users forum since you are one. It probably gets more footfall.

Bravo likes this.
  6. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I've been trying to connect with the Rocky Mountain Fan Force (RMFF). I was a member years ago back in 2002, but last time I did anything active with the group was 2009/2010. Darth Real Life has finally positioned me to become active again. With all that said, cg369, I'm in the same boat as you. Where do I start? The Denver area Fan Force is a ghost town, verses I remember it was busier then a Friday night on Coruscant back in the day. It seemed like the OT and PT fans were fueling the Fan Forces. Now that those two generations of fans are either grandparents or in their late thirties & forties with families of their own and other obligations, the Fan Forces seem to be a relic of the past.

I know the RMFF still does events, I get their Facebook notices all the time. Problem is, I live on the other side of the State then the majority of the members. But that lack of a communication medium (the Fan Force or other social media group) is hampering any attempts at reconnecting with any members.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2019
  7. crazygirl369

Dec 8, 2019
    It seems like everyone has scattered and there isnt a way to get them all back together. I wish you luck trying to find people too, ill have to keep diving and hope for the best :/

Bravo likes this.
  8. crazygirl369

Dec 8, 2019

I'm searching for old friends, would i be able to possibly get some leads on finding them there, ya think? Im willing to try

Bravo likes this.
  9. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    You could try there. If you remember their usernames you can use the Find Member facility (click on Members up top and you'll see the box on the right). That will tell you if they've logged in recently.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2019
    Bravo likes this.
  10. cathiecat

cathiecat Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 24, 2005
    Hi, I responded to your thread looking for old friends. Your dad married my husband and I in 2007. THose were really great times, I wish we could recreate that magic. Time moves on for us all. I never left Tucson Fan Force but due to many people moving, losing interest, one passed away, we just sort of dried up. I hope you are well. you can always send a hello, I hadn't looked at this part of the forum in a long time but I will check back in soon in case you drop back by.