main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Rey, Finn, and Poe in future films.

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by DarthBorealis, Dec 20, 2019.

1. DarthBorealis

DarthBorealis Jedi Knight

Jan 30, 2013
    I've heard conflicting rumors that Daisy, John, and Oscar are signed on for more films, and I've heard that they're completely done with the franchise after The Rise of Skywalker.

Personally I feel like TROS left a lot open for the trio, but if the actors want out who knows...

2. Merrin

Merrin Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 12, 2019
    I doubt we see them again and after TRoS who cares anyway.

Sitara, Def Trooper, Minimilk and 8 others like this.
  3. zackm

zackm Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 22, 2015
    I do.

Vittoria, Jo Lucas, JoJo90 and 22 others like this.
  4. cappoe

cappoe Jedi Master star 3

Jan 12, 2018
    I imagine we will see Rey, Poe, and Finn again in likely an animated series maybe centered on all 3 of them or comic books.

Jo Lucas likes this.
  5. hermiona52

hermiona52 Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2017
    I honestly hope we will see them again in a few years. I believe after TROS people will want to see another movie with Rey and her band, since Rey was really terrific. It would be a shame to not make another movie while they're still young.

6. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I'd like to see them again!

7. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    I loved them in TFA and TLJ, but TROS left me a little sour about the whole ST. I guess I wouldn't mind seeing them again, but they are a lot less interesting than I would have hoped post TROS.

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I was quite ready to be done with Rey, Finn and Poe before TROS. Not because I dislike them, but because I want to see SW go in new directions, without being tied to the Saga movies. I would have preferred if we only saw them in books and comics after TROS.

But... having now seen TROS and fallen in love with the characters all over again (and deeper than ever), I would love to see a future film or Disney+ series with them.

9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think with KK recently comments of them wanting to continnue these character moving forwards, i think between now and 2022 we will see these characters together in comics, novels, animation tv series, maybe evn some spin off movies in a few years later. For all we know Kevin Feige wants to do movie of them. Project luminous probaly deals with them.

10. Darth Buzz

Darth Buzz Jedi Master star 4

Jun 25, 2018
    Nvm

Last edited: Dec 22, 2019
  11. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    No idea, but I have zero interest in any future films or TV shows with these characters as central ones. I won’t mind them popping up as cameos though.

12. vong333

vong333 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 18, 2003
    I agree with or. I have zero interest in them coming back for a movie.

13. jeangreyforever

jeangreyforever Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2019
    I'd be most interested in seeing Daisy, Adam, and Oscar again after their killer performances in TROS but sadly they seem the least likely to return with Daisy and Oscar having flat out said they are done for now.

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think they will take break but i can see in 5-10 years from now on they return to their characters. for the mean time we get comics and novels tv series.

DarthHass and IlhamKamaruddin like this.
  15. afrojedi

afrojedi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 23, 2015
    With proper writing and direction, this cast is very capable of something great. I look forward to a time when that actually happens.

Tython Awakening likes this.
  16. Tython Awakening

Tython Awakening Force Ghost star 4

Oct 12, 2017
    I wouldn't mind seeing more of Rey (played only by Daisy Ridley) exploring her familial roots as a Palpatine. Maybe some sort of a loose bridge can be worked out between the Sequel Trilogy and the Dark Empire comics series? I hope Lucasfilm does not miss the opportunity to show more of Daisy Ridley playing Rey. Episode 9 has offered resolutions that I hope will continue. I want to see more loose ends tied up around the conclusions that Episode 9 offers.

Rey could lead another ensemble of actors. Who knows? Maybe Mark Hamill could consider coming back for more screen time with Rey?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2019
  17. DarthRosie

DarthRosie Jedi Master star 2

Nov 5, 2014
    This is the boat that I was in before TROS, and now after. I want to see their continued journey.

18. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    It seems unlikely we'll see them on the big screen again, and all the actors seem to be quite done with SW for now. But maybe, maybe we could get an animated series set post-TROS. That would be magnificent.

Twain and IlhamKamaruddin like this.
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    give 10-15 years and they be back to the big screen again now with multible jedi at their side.

Vittoria and IlhamKamaruddin like this.
  20. IlhamKamaruddin

IlhamKamaruddin Jedi Master star 2

Nov 29, 2017
    Yep agreed, just that I do not think it'll be called Episode X.

21. innocence and experience

innocence and experience Jedi Knight

Dec 23, 2016
    The fact that Harrison Ford returned not just once but twice for the ST and the money value another trilogy like this has makes me believe we haven’t seen the last of them tbh. No matter what they say now, things can look different in the future for them.

Vittoria, DaForce77 and Iron_lord like this.
  22. yodasoda2187

yodasoda2187 Jedi Grand Master star 1

Sep 2, 2002
    I'd love to see them again in more movies. The sequels had some issues for sure, but I liked the main characters and the actors who played them.

It probably wouldn't be anytime soon though. I think they are anxious to explore different directions and ideas with Star Wars for the next several years. Maybe in 10 years they could come back for more.

23. The Original Sith

The Original Sith Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 12, 2017
    I’d like to see them again in future movies because they finally found some chemistry in TROS.

24. AEHoward33

AEHoward33 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2019
    Finn already had chemistry with both Rey and Poe in the previous films.

25. themoth

themoth Force Ghost star 5

Dec 5, 2015
    I’m ready to move on and let the ST stand alone as the end of that story.

DarthKreVass and EHT like this.